UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6: Movies

+21
Romain epeche
Théo Dupas
Paul
RomainD
Marie
Célia
RomainL
ThibaultB
thomas le démon
Esteban
Lorenzo P
Theo Girardie
Agathe Trives-Sanchez
Mathias
Enzo LACOSTE
Maëlie
Tom Teychenie
Emilien
Alexis Turbé
Kyllian
Gabriel D
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 6: Movies Empty Week 6: Movies

Post by Romain Bacigalupo Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:23 am

Write about movies

Romain Bacigalupo

Back to top Go down

Week 6: Movies Empty Re: Week 6: Movies

Post by Gabriel D Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:33 am

I don't really know what to write about movies but I can talk about my personal favorite movie, a cinematic masterpiece, with great acting, a lot of emotions : The Green Mile. Tom Hanks' performance is unmatched (the greatest actor of all time by the way). The pitch of the movie is very original but in the same time quite simple, and every scenes brings something interesting. And the end is beautifully heartbreaking.

Gabriel D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyllian Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:55 am

Films are a means of entertainment, there are also several types of film whether it be horror comedy etc. I don't have a favourite film but I prefer action or comedy films

Kyllian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Turbé Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:56 am

my favorite movie is James Bond Spectre, from the last James Bond saga whose main actor is Daniel Craig, he is for me the best main actor in the role of James Bond among Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan. the story revolves around the elimination of a form of Italian mafia sect, and he meets a beautiful woman with whom he decides to continue his adventure in the last of the saga which is called "Dying can wait", it's Daniel Craig's last movie

Alexis Turbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:39 pm

Movies don't interest me anymore however i used to be a big fan of dystopic and uchrony movies. Especially natural disaster type. Likewise I really like movies that are mind blowing and require a lot of concentration. For exemple Inception or Shutter Island (which is my favorite).

Emilien

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Teychenie Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:05 pm

I don't watch a lot of movies so it's hard to talk about it. i find that there is a significant variety of theme in the film field to meet everyone's expectations; the types of movies i watch are science fiction / action and historical. I don't really have a favorite movie so I'll take the jurassic park trilogy directed by Steven Spielberg as an example.

Tom Teychenie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 6: Movies Empty Week 6: Movies

Post by Maëlie Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:05 pm

My favorite movie is the Fast and Furious movie series, because Ilike it when there is action and that is the case in thois movie.
Moreover the casting is fabulous with Paul Walker.
I really likenthe first movie with an antmosphere of the 2000s and youth.
The car stunts are very well done, and the races give thrills.
The style of the cars and their decorations and colors are funny

Maëlie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:03 pm

One of my favorite movies is I think American Sniper first of all because there is action and it's the kind of movie that I enjoy the most and secondly because the movie makes you think about the psychological impact of war on soldiers and I find that interesting. Finally there is also in the film one of my favorite actors who is Bradley Cooper

Enzo LACOSTE

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:19 am

I don't like french movies in general. I prefere US or UK movies like Harry Potter or Fast and Furious. The only french movie that I like it's OSS117 because it's very very funny

Mathias

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathe Trives-Sanchez Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:40 am

I don't have a favorite movie because I don't really watch much or not at all. But when I watch it I prefer action movies or comedies, horror movies don't interest me at all. I also like Christmas movies during the Christmas period.

Agathe Trives-Sanchez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Girardie Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:00 pm

My favorite film is The Wolf of Wall Street because I really like the world of finance and also in this film they know how to combine work and fun. But I especially love this movie because Margot Robbie plays in it.

Theo Girardie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 6: Movies Empty Favourite Movie

Post by Lorenzo P Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:03 pm

It was hard to choose but I think my favorite movie is Gladiator. This film tells the story of a man who will avenge the death of his children by becoming a Gladiator

Lorenzo P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Esteban Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Movies are part of the general culture today. The aim of the films is to convey emotions to the people who watch them.
My favorite movie is Forest Gump because this movie shows us an incredible life that the main character lived. Moreover this film won many trophies in Oscar.

Esteban

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:20 pm

I almost never watch film except in cinema and sometimes when i'm home. But the film that I think first is "la ligne verte", a really sad film. I prefer watch some funny or scary movies obviously

thomas le démon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThibaultB Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:33 pm

I don't really know what to say to be very original so i'm going to talk about my favourite movies. In reality, i love war movies, i watch them very regularly, not to say every week. But my favourite movie or rather my favourite saga is the Hobbit and the Lord of the rings. For me, these are extraordary films with very labourworking univers. Not to mention that the last lord of the rings stillreceived eleven Oscars.

ThibaultB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainL Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:49 pm

I’m such a big fan of movies. This was a part of my education, and my dad gives me the taste of good films and the quality to always discover new films. Since I’m a child there are 2 big saga who always gives my inspiration in my life, Star Wars and Of course this masterpiece in this fabulous cinematic world, back to the future. Because of this film and the most famous scene, I began electric guitar and now I'm able to be Marty McFly for just 2 minutes in my day. To finish my favourite film is the most touching work in cinema, the Green Mile.

RomainL

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Célia Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:18 pm

My favorite movies are : Avatar, Le Labyrinthe with Dylan O'Brian and Diversion with Will Smith. I love action and fantasy movies. Diversion stands out more than the others. He talks about a professional scammer and a criminal apprentice who meets again a few years after this first meeting that will disrupt everyone's life.

Célia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:21 pm

During the last holiday I went to the cinema to see a movie called Eiffel. It's a comedy, a dramatic and biopic film, directed by a Frenchman. It was very well done, it was nice to look at and easy to understand.

Marie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainD Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:43 pm

I don't watch a lot of movies because I think the new ones aren't great. I prefer series because there are many more details. My favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I like the universe in which the film takes place.

RomainD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:45 pm

I know a lot of people loves movies, but I'm not really interested in movies, except funny movies like "l'élève ducobu" it is my favorite and it is very famous. Or the horror movies when I watch them with a girl.

Paul

Admin and thomas le démon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Dupas Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:05 pm

For my part, I am a big fan of cinematography. More particularly the American cinema where I closely follow the films and the evolution of the MCU therefore of marvel. But also a big fan of the Fast And Furious saga.

Théo Dupas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain epeche Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:06 pm

I don't really have the favorite film because for me each film is independent and cannot surpass the others, on the other hand I love action films, I like films which make us live emotions like fear the laughter astonishment etc. I could quote Marvel films or dc comics which represent this kind of films well

Romain epeche

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain epeche Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:57 pm

I don't really have the favorite film because for me each film is independent and cannot surpass the others, on the other hand I love action films, I like films which make us live emotions like fear the laughter astonishment etc. I could quote Marvel films or dc comics which represent this kind of films well

Romain epeche

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine P Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:21 am

I don't have a favorite style of film, but I like action or comedy films more like "welcome to the Malawas" for example. Horror movies don't interest me, although some people like it. Usually I watch movies with my parents, so I don't really have a choice of which movie to watch. I just ask them: Daddy mom, what are we watching tonight?

Antoine P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Fabrigues Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:32 am

I don't really have a favourite film. I like all kinds of films whether it's action, fantasy, drama, crime etc. But I have a preference for fantasy films like marvel or ready player one. I like this universe it allows us to dream a little more and as the visual quality is getting better and better I love watching this kind of movie.

Thomas Fabrigues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next