UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series "ZOO"

2 posters

Go down

Series "ZOO" Empty Series "ZOO"

Post by Jérémy Doyen Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Hello everyone !

I would like to speack about the series "Zoo".
It's an american series that I watched this years. I love "Games of Thrones" and "The Walking dead" but I decided to speack about a less popular series.
During the first episode, we understand the purpose of this story. The film director had the idea to change the animal behavior. In this story, animals have no fear of humans.
You can imagine the problem. In this first episode, lions and cats begins to have a not normal behavior ! Lions eats humans and cats gather to prepare a plan.

I don't want to say too much, I advise you to look the first episode and judge for yourself.

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Series "ZOO" Empty Re: Series "ZOO"

Post by Sterling Archer Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi!

Did you watch the two seasons?
In this series, I like the way they film animals. It looks so real!

Then, I heard that this series is based on a James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge creation. Now I want to read the book, because their stories aren’t the same. They do like Game Of Thrones, they don’t follow the book(s), otherwise readers can spoil us! I know because I can’t spoil everything about The Walking Dead because Kirkman don’t follow its own comics!

I can advise you Revolution if you like chaos/post-apocalyptic series. This series starring Billy Burke, who plays Mitch Morgan in Zoo (who is my favorite actor in Zoo). It’s about a worldwide event known as "The Blackout" caused all electricity on Earth to be disabled permanently. Unfortunately, there are only two seasons..
I can’t wait season 3 because of the season 2 final who was awesome!

Bye!
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Yes that's sure, I like "the walking dead" and animals, this serie "zoo" look like the walking dead but with animal which replace zombie ! I watch the season 1 but I'm looking the season 1 of Mr Robot however i'm impatient to finish Mr Robot in order to watch the season 2 of "Zoo".

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:22 pm

hello,

I began the season 2, the first episode start very strong with lot of rebounds. I enjoy this serie, animals begins a second mutation, but this mutation is very strange, we don't know more for the moment. I don't want to say too much because I don't know if some person wants to watch the serie.

However, I recommend this serie and I'm happy to speack with Yvan about lot of series. He said me that the season 2 of Zoo is awesome.

Bye

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello,
I look the second and the third episode last night.
In the second episode of the season 2, we can see Jamy who should rejoin Caraquet, she meets someone and together, they will be stronger. But this man is strange, he's hidden something, later, Jamy understand that he is a liar, his mission was to find Jamy and kill her but he don't want to do that. So Jamy take his gun and accept to walk toward Caraquet with him.
In the third episode, a new animal, and a very little animal, ants begins to have a dangerous behavior, ants can produce energy. The team is bound to do speed, it must stop ants and analyse ants to understand this phenomenon.
Jamy and the man continue to go toward Caraquet.

Bye

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:09 pm

To summary the fourth episode !

In this episode, the team go to Vancouver for an inflitration mission. Indeed, an event is happened with snake and there is a problem so the team should go solve the problem.
The team and in particular the scientific men remark the presence of snake scale in the lack. The water could be contaminate by the snake and that's why the farmer have got a snake in his body.
At Vancouver, the team speack about the new animals danger to General Davis. In the same time, the background of Logan reappered and come back to haunt him. Jamy is worry about the pass of Logan but she trust him.

Bye !

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:18 am

Hie,

the fifth episode is "the moon and the star"
Vancouver begin to move! The story at Vancouver is crazy. The idea of the peole is to give two person each month for animals like that there is no problem with them. Both people must be voted by the people and Jamy and another women was chosen. What's happened, bear wait their meat. Jamy prepared a plan to save her. Logan should help Jamy in her plan.
In the same time, the team continue their adventure and meet new person. The team is concrned about the fate of Jamy, especially Mitch the doctor who have a huge Relationship with her.
Bye !!

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Hello,
The six episode is "the ghost gene"
In this episode, the scientist team discover that the new mutation of animals had impact the genes, there is a new gene, we call this gene, the "ghost gene". That means that some humans have got this gene, but nobody know that, if the gene is actived then the person will be a monster in 4 weeks. The humans will begin this mutation and will become a monster in 4 weeks.
The scientist team understand that lot of humans have got this genes and it's very important to find an antidote before that this phenomenon growth.

Bye !

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:26 am

Hello,
During episode 7 of season 2 of Zoo. Mitch the biologist decides to look at Jackson's past in order to know the truth. Meanwhile, the team continues to seek the antidote. Animals become more and more dangerous and humans who hold the ghost gene can at any time become killers. The team that already manages the problem of the project Noé wants to launch Davis, the commander of the army, is now obliged to fight on several fronts.
Bye

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Doyen Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:32 pm

hello,
During episode 8 of the season 2 of Zoo, there are lots of bouncings ! The general Davis wants eradicate annimal in 24h, it's prominent, the team have to do fast to intervene before Davis. Jackson OZ begin to be dangerous, he adopt a behavior problem, it's alarming, abraham must be careful about Jackson Oz. The researchers try to find the animals to constitute the antidote, they realize that one of the necessary seven animals has not existed for 100 years. But Jackson Oz and Abraham know an island "La pangée" where this animals can be alive. It's awesome !

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down