UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Films/TV series

+6
Nathan Giraud
Labruyere
rempsa
joris marchesson
tristan roxo
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Week 4 - Films/TV series Empty Week 4 - Films/TV series

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:29 pm

What do you like to watch? What do you hate? Is TV bad for the soul? etc...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Films/TV series Empty film and tv series

Post by tristan roxo Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:46 pm

hello, for me the best Tv serie is "Arrow". Arrow is a robin Hood of the modern time. this serie is mixing of actions, love, and settling of scores.
after i hate the french serie because for me this serie series are very not good play by the actors. this is is my oppinion !
my favorite film are transfors,avengers, and goal. transformers and avengers beacuse in this film anytime have action. and goal beacause is verry beautiful story of yong football players

tristan roxo

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Films/TV series Empty Re: Week 4 - Films/TV series

Post by joris marchesson Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:57 pm

hello, in tv I watch just sport and sometimes film because i think than today there is nothing at tv. I prefer to watch movies in streaming with my computer. My favorite movie is fight club with brad pitt and edward norton! i like also tarantino's films like django or inglorious basterd! I like penelope cruz and monica bellucci because..euh.. you know!

joris marchesson

joris marchesson

Back to top Go down

Post by rempsa Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:58 pm

Hello John, I wil not talk about north korea because I know nothing about this subject so I will speak about the TV series. Usually I watch cartoon series like South Park or the simpson etc... At the moment i watch American Dad with the family Stan, the Smith and Roger the alien. I love this serie because she's funny and totally nutty and I love it. And like the others series, most of the time, each episoe is a caricature of the society, always in the exaggeration.

rempsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Labruyere Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello dear John. This week i went to the cinema and i saw Creed, following of Rocky Balboa. It's a very good film, Sylvester Stallone is still a very good actor despite his age. At this time i watch the serie Misfits, who talk about teenagers who make works of general interest who have powers after a thunderstorm. I like also Orange is the new black, Narcos, Breaking Bad, Zoo.. Best movies are action movie, invention movie and sports movie. I don't watch much Tv, except don't touch my post because there is nothing interesting, it's soul destroying more and more.

Labruyere

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Films/TV series Empty The series

Post by Nathan Giraud Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello John,
I look at two series, which I like very much. The Waking Dead and Game of Thrones. These two series are different but they are really well! The Walking Dead is the year American horror drama television series This is the story of has group, they struggle to survives and adapt to has world filled zombies and humans are even more dangerous than the zombies themselves. Game of Thrones is the year American fantasy drama television series. It is has history enters various clan, enough to complicate. History between pact, treason and murder...

Soon the Season 6 of Game of Thrones and season 7 of The walking dead ! Very Happy

Giraud Nathan

Nathan Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Laurent Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello John
I like to watch sports on TV and especially football, has besides that I also like to watch series and films. A series I watched a lot before it's "Dexter", I liked because there was action and sex.
The series makes me laugh the most is still the French "H" series with Eric & Ramzy and Jamel Debbouze. The TV can become bad when we look at it too often, some pass their day in front of the screen and do so more from home

Antoine Laurent

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Films/TV series Empty The Prestige

Post by Antonin Porte Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:14 pm

One of the best films I had ever seen is Te Prestige. The mains actors are Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale,Micheal Caine and Scarlett Johansson. Christopher Nolan ( the scriptwriter) was inspired of the Chritopher Priest roman's called also The Prestige. The film tells the years of rivalry between two magicians at the end of the 19th century in England (London). The reason of their rivality is a a magical trick called "l'homme transporté". Each magician want to be the creator of this magical trick. Then follows a succession of adventures that all over each other with suspense, sadness and amazing tricks magic. And if you love the fall of a film... You will love it !
I hope you will saw it if my resum make you want to watch this film beacause I want talk with you about it !

Antonin Porte

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Films/TV series Empty Week 4 - Films/TV series

Post by Roux Kévin Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:10 pm

Unlike many people I look very rarely series or movie when I turn on the TV because if you miss just one episode of a series, you are forced to return to him before continuing the other episodes because you can't understand the history without seeing all the episodes.
That's why i prefer watching TV to watch sport or just listening music !

Roux Kévin

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Films/TV series Empty My kind of films.

Post by Rémy Fabre Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:37 am

lol! cheers rabbit bounce Very Happy Laughing my kind of film is the cartoon with Buggs Bunny.

Rémy Fabre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Rémy Fabre wrote: lol!  cheers  rabbit  bounce  Very Happy  Laughing my kind of film is the cartoon with Buggs Bunny.

Well at least you've posted Remy! Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down