UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl, TV SHOW

Go down

New Girl, TV SHOW Empty New Girl, TV SHOW

Post by Luis Ferreira Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:35 pm

I would like to present you a TV show that i start watching like 2 years ago (with some important breaks) and i still love to Watch it. I'm gonna talk about season 5, the one that i'm currently looking.

Basicly the TV show starts after Jess break up with her boyfriend and decided to moves into an apartment loft with three single men (Nick, Winston and Schmidt). At the beginning they find her behavior very unusual but they learned to support her as she's very very Strange but so damn funny. I can't resume you 4 seasons guys but at the beginning of the season 5, jess is currently single such as Nick and Winston, Schmidt is engaged with CeCe (A beautiful indian woman, who's Jess best friend), and these two start to prepare their wedding.

The first episode "The big mama P" starts with Schmidt asking nick if he wants to be his Best Man followed by Cece doing the same with Jess. The Maid of Honor and the Best Man will have to plan the engagement party. The problem is that Jess invited Cece's mother to the engagement mother and Cece still didn't told her mother that she's getting married as she's afraid that her mother don't accept Schmidt as she never really liked him. As expected, Cece's mom didn't gave her blessing and the episode is over after each one of the boys and jess gave their blessings to the couple (a very cute moment).

The funniest moment of this is episode is when Nick went to pick up Cece's mom at the aeroport but he didn't pick up the right person. That person is also an indian woman and don't speak English but Nick is thinking that it is the right person. So he's says to her that he's going to kill Winston at laser game ( he mimics this, he doing the finger around the neck and a gun with his hand. The woman took it for her and started to panic as she thought Nick was talking about her.
Also a very good Winston bishop a.k.a the "Prank Sinatra", just as usual.
Luis Ferreira
Luis Ferreira

Back to top Go down

New Girl, TV SHOW Empty Re: New Girl, TV SHOW

Post by Luis Ferreira Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:53 am

Greetings guys,

Today i'm gonna talk about the second episode that i've watched yesterday.

Jess jumps back into the dating pool, but her attempt lands her a dud as the guy she meets is really strange. The thing is that she falls in love with fred’s parents (the guy she meets), jess see them as the perfect parents (guest stars Henry Winkler and Julie Hagerty) that she would like to have. The dilemma is that she has to choose between keep seeing fred and his parents or renounce to her “perfect parents”.
Meanwhile, Nick and Schmidt have very different ideas about how to run the bar as they are now co-owners. Nick is the cool guy with his employees where Schmidt wants to run the business with a “iron fist” (measuring drinks, a uniform for everybody).
Luis Ferreira
Luis Ferreira

Back to top Go down

Post by Luis Ferreira Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi guys, today's about the third episode :

New Girl Season 5 Episode 3 was pretty random, but it somehow seemed to work out. It was actually a pretty genius move to have Jess go away for a month for jury duty to accommodate Zooey Deschanel's pregnancy. They had to come up with something unique.
I wasn’t surprised at all that Nick would have a problem with Cece being messy. At first I felt like it was a little over the top, but I quickly remembered this was Nick we're talking about. It was hilarious seeing him trying to figure out how to get over the mound of clothes left in the hallway. It also showed Nick can make just about any situation seem extremely dramatic. I actually understood why Jess didn't want Nick to confront Cece about her mess. Cece has a pretty bad temper, and Jess knows Cece would exact revenge on Nick in someway if he made her too angry.
I was a little confused by Cece's mess, though. Schmidt is such a neat freak, and I'd think Cece being a complete slob would drive him crazy. Do I think Schmidt would tell Cece to be cleaner? No, but I could totally see him cleaning up after her. He told Nick to clean up after himself for goodness sakes. I wasn't completely shocked to learn Jess was all about jury duty. She's always been someone who wants to do her civic duties.
In the end, Nick and Cece finally made amends. I figured jealousy was going to be a factor in the two of them fighting. At least they both can now bond over their love of Schmidt. Of course the best thing was Jess, after taking off for a month, leaving behind the gown of advice for her friends – how will they survive without her?
Luis Ferreira
Luis Ferreira

Back to top Go down

Post by Luis Ferreira Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello guys, today's about the forth episode, enjoy it:

I was a little bit sad going into New Girl Season 5 Episode 4, knowing Jess wouldn't be in the loft with her friends since she was jury duty, but it seemed to work out well. It definitely proved that, while Jess is the glue which holds the friends together, they can get by without her.
Winston continues to be the MVP of the season. It doesn't matter what situation he is in, he makes it hilarious. (Pierre wouldn't say the opposite since Winston is his favorite character)The great thing about not having Jess in the apartment is the different interactions between the friends. Rarely have we seen Winston and Cece discuss things without one of the other friends being around.

I do admit it was pretty comical when Schmidt helped Nick out by trying to make the loft a boutique hotel with the friends as the staff.
Luis Ferreira
Luis Ferreira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down