UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

series : Hannibal

Go down

series : Hannibal Empty series : Hannibal

Post by Samuel Martin Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Hello everyone.

For this semester I have decided to talk about the american series Hannibal. First of all I want to clarify that even if the series is ranked in horror genre, the series didn't afraid and moreover i hate horror series and films. " warning spoiler " The series presents two main characters : doctor Hannibal and will graham who is a FBI special investigator. When Will Graham is in a crime scene, he has a gift to explain how make the murderer to kill it(s) victim(s). But will is unstable and he needs to see a psychiastrist, and this one is Hannibal. Will think that Hannibal help him but this one use will to manipulate him and amuse himself to reproduce the crimes that will relate. So, will and the FBI are upset by what is passing and try to solve the problem.

The series is inspired by Hannibal' films ( the most famous and probably the better of them is the silence of the lambs ) and I have to say that the series' actors are playing very well and the character of Hannibal which is played by the danish actor Mads Mikkelsen is very impressive and as good as anthony Hopkins ( the actor who play in Hannibal films ) which was already excellent.

Hannibal Is made up by three seasons. Unfortunately, the series was stopped because the season 3 was bad and very different to the other seasons.

Samuel Martin

Back to top Go down