UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series : Family Guy

Go down

Series : Family Guy Empty Series : Family Guy

Post by Pierre Gervais Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:13 am

Hi everybody, today I'm going to talk about Family Guy, a serie that I think almost everybody know or at least you could know American Dad made by the same guys.

You follow the different stories of a family (the Griffin), and i'll introduce the caracters :

- The father, Peter Griffin : he is very childish, rekless, careless, and very very stupid. I think that he is one of the most stupid caracter ever created. And he is pretty cruel with Meg (his daughter), but honestly, everyone hate Meg.

- The mother, Loïs Griffin : she is like the most normal caracter in the family even if she's sometime a bit disturbed but she take care of the education of the children. I mean, she doesn't learn them things, but she care about if children go to school, of those things.

- The eldest child, Meg : she is 17 y.o and everybody hate her. In almost every episode we see her she's insulted or ignored by everydoby. She wants to be popular at school but no one love her.

- The eldest boy, Chris : he is 14 y.o and he is at least as stupid as his father and he is really naive.

- The youngest boy, Stewie : he is 1 y.o but he is clearly the most clever caracter in the family. He can talk but only Brian (their dog) can understand him. He always invent things and we want to take over the world. He also want to kill Loïs.

- The dog, Brian : he is kind of normal but not for a dog. He can talk, he walks on his back paws and he is a writer (don't got much success). He also like to sleep with human girls.

There are a plenty of other caracters but I wanted to present you the really main ones at least.

It's quiet like the Simpson (if you wanna compare to something), but way more trash, less right-on, and in my opinion it's more funny. Moreover, all the music you ear in the show is playing live by their orchestra, each music is created by the Family Guy's team and linked to a moment of an episode.
Pierre Gervais
Pierre Gervais

Back to top Go down