UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Fu** France ! by Paul Taylor

+8
Mathilde L
marinealbertpieri
Laure
Emma Herry
Gaëlle
Admin
Salomé P.
Jamel O
12 posters

Go down

What the Fu** France ! by Paul Taylor Empty What the Fu** France ! by Paul Taylor

Post by Jamel O Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:33 am

Hey guys, i want to share with you, a new TV serie called "What the fu** France" by the british humorist Paul Taylor, aired on Canal +.

I love this program for 2 reasons :

First :  it'is a little bit your story  with French people, our language, our way of driving John isn'it ?

Seond : it's plenty of british humour and it's always interesting  to have an outside opinion to understand what does not happen in France with our language, our "weird stuff" called "La bise", our pessimism...

Also, i never understand why we said "Aujourd'hui" : It's a pleonasm ! . The adverb "hui", derived from the Latin hodi, means "this day", joined to "in the day": it is therefore logically that "today" literally means "in the day of this day". Mad  Shocked  Shocked

So for you, what the f*** France?

Watch, enjoy, share and comment guys : this is internet Smile
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

What the Fu** France ! by Paul Taylor Empty Re: What the Fu** France ! by Paul Taylor

Post by Salomé P. Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:18 am

He Jamel really good link choice btw! Smile This guy is really funny and highlight the weirdest point in France that we can usually have or use.
I really liked this one but specifically, I discovered him in a more particular video, "la bise" one.

I only can recommend him, as you did, at the rest of the group and you John.
I am going to keep following him and see what are the next "What the f*** France!".

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

What the Fu** France ! by Paul Taylor Empty Re: What the Fu** France ! by Paul Taylor

Post by Jamel O Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Salomé P. wrote:He Jamel really good link choice btw! Smile This guy is really funny and highlight the weirdest point in France that we can usually have or use.
I really liked this one but specifically, I discovered him in a more particular video, "la bise" one.

I am going to keep following him and see what are the next "What the f*** France!".

Ohh thanks Salomé cheers Yes i discovered him with "La bise" too. But i really apppreciate his sense of humour and if i will go to Paris next month, i will see his one man show called "Franglais" on theatre. Reviews are all agree : "He is very funny and dynamic ! "

Also, when he talks in French, he reminds me Jérôme Niel, incredible ! This is the same voice in French and he has no accent Shocked !

This episode is so funny, he's my favourite and he has the same tics as you John when he said " La version française" , he reminds me you when you translate words in French ! lol!

Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:42 pm

I think he's just saying what we English have said for years. At least he's cashing in on it too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Thanks Jamel it made my lunch break watching this videos Very Happy

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:12 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:Thanks Jamel it made my lunch break watching this videos Very Happy

Ohh You're Welcome Gaelle ! Watch this new episode :

Very funny ! I agree with him : English music is awesome ! Kings of the guitar !

Have a nice day Gaelle !
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Jamel O wrote:
gaelle.vasse wrote:Thanks Jamel it made my lunch break watching this videos Very Happy

Ohh You're Welcome Gaelle ! Watch this new episode :

Very funny ! I agree with him : English music is awesome ! Kings of the guitar !

Have a nice day Gaelle !

Haha Love this last one! XD

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Herry Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:43 am

Ahahah I love this guy!!
He is so right!! And his humour is so great! I love english Humour! (Right John??!)

He had made few videos which are so great!

Emma Herry

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:00 am

You didn't see it already Gaëlle? I'm shocked!! As a YouTube addict I saw all these videos and loved them all. British accent is also kind of cute!! I understand American girls!

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by marinealbertpieri Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:15 am

Jamel thank you for this new topics I spent all the videos they are funky and soooo fun !! I really like it I love you

marinealbertpieri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 am

Salomé P. wrote:He Jamel really good link choice btw! Smile This guy is really funny and highlight the weirdest point in France that we can usually have or use.

I love this one ! I show that to English to explain La Bise and they found habit so weird and funny at the same time.

Mathilde L

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Laure wrote:

You didn't see it already Gaëlle? I'm shocked!! As a YouTube addict I saw all these videos and loved them all. British accent is also kind of cute!! I understand American girls!

I'm not used to go watch video on YouTube as you do dear Laure :/

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Jamel this is a very interesting and funny , I enjoyed watching a bunch of videos.
You cant even imagine , i am setting there  and laughing out loud.
It's hilarious , thank u for the topic.

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Ahahah I love this video, I m laughing in front of my computer in the CEPE ^^

Why new generation has decided to complicate the french language with verlan ?? I can 't imagine how it's difficult for foreigns to understand us because it's really chelou !

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:26 pm

Ahah this one is also comical ! It's absolutely right, we stay like strange guys when we don't associate the sound and the act for "la bise". Also it's a french customer to wait everyone toast their drinks and look at eachothers in eyes !! How is in England John ??

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Anaël Maublanc wrote:

Ahah this one is also comical ! It's absolutely right, we stay like strange guys when we don't associate the sound and the act for "la bise". Also it's a french customer to wait everyone toast their drinks and look at eachothers in eyes !! How is in England John ??

In England Guys don't waste time looking in each others eyes. We look elsewhere Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:41 am

Admin wrote:
Anaël Maublanc wrote:

In England Guys don't waste time looking in each others eyes. We look elsewhere Twisted Evil

Ahah yes of course Wink but it's a sign of conviviality !

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfonzo_Meneses Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:58 am

Jamel you make me feel proud to speak french hehe !!

Alfonzo_Meneses

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:02 pm

Alfonzo_Meneses wrote:Jamel you make me feel proud to speak french hehe !!
Thanks Buddy and thanks Marine & Habiba too ! Yes I agree, French isn't easy to understand sometimes for a foreigner !

Well classmates : New episode today : "Les Parisiennes"

Also this episode is very funny : Racist GirlFriend ! The speech at the end reminds me Barack Obama !

Reply, Share, Like : This is Internet =)
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:38 pm

I love you Jamel Smile  the editing of"Les parisiennes" is amazing!

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:18 pm

ahahahah I loved this last one Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Having now watched them all I can only say that Paul isn't a very good representation of a Brit.

He's a bit of a ********!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Admin wrote:Having now watched them all I can only say that Paul isn't a very good representation of a Brit.

hahahah and you are a better representation of a Brit ? Wink

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:04 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Admin wrote:Having now watched them all I can only say that Paul isn't a very good representation of a Brit.

hahahah and you are a better representation of a Brit ? Wink

My complexion is like roast beef and I bleed Real ale. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:58 pm

Haha John !
I love Paul Taylor, discovered his videos months ago, he's so funny !

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down