UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams (PAUL/MARION P./GWENOLA/AURIANE/EMMANUELLE)

3 posters

Go down

Dreams (PAUL/MARION P./GWENOLA/AURIANE/EMMANUELLE) Empty Dreams (PAUL/MARION P./GWENOLA/AURIANE/EMMANUELLE)

Post by Paul Pasquier Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:35 pm

I decided to create a topic to talk with my groups about our dreams, what we want to accomplish in our lifes!

I will talk about my dreams (it will be very interesting John don't worry)!

My biggest dream is to travel in space. I'm fascinating by stars and universe, i love to watch the sky by night and think about all the things that come into my head and brain (i swear it's true, sometimes my brain is working). I don't know why but it's relax me, i'm not a guy who stress a lot, i don't do that because it's help me in my life or to live in the society. I'm doing that because i love to look the sky and imagine me in a rocket looking at the earth and see it as a toy ball like i'm able to carry it in my hand. I don't watch many videos on it but it fascinated me since i'm a kid. It's my biggest dream and with all advancements in this area, i think maybe one day i can do it (i believe in you Elon Musk)
This dream is my achievement like when you finish a video game in the hardest mode but i have others dreams like small achievements in my life. One of them is to visit all the seven wonders of the world. I want to take the same picture with a special pose in front of all this wonders. Between all seven, i will prefer to visit Macchu Picchu in Peru. I watched a report on Arte this summer and like the pyramids, it's impressive how people like withouts any machines done this.
Paul Pasquier
Paul Pasquier

Admin and Emmannuelle like this post

Back to top Go down

Dreams (PAUL/MARION P./GWENOLA/AURIANE/EMMANUELLE) Empty Re: Dreams (PAUL/MARION P./GWENOLA/AURIANE/EMMANUELLE)

Post by Emmannuelle Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:47 pm

Sorry for posting late but I hope you'll find my text interesting to make me up for it.
In fact I don't just have one dream, I have so many, but I'm going to talk about two, I think. First of all, my somewhat unavowable dream is to become a writer. Maybe it's not a crazy thing, but for me it would be an accomplishment. Books have always had an essential place in my life, for as long as I can remember. So I love to read, it allows me to escape and it has long been my escape. I was harassed all through middle school and books comforted me from the unhappiness that Men caused me. This passion became vital and probably my only refuge at that time. So it is only natural that one day I wanted to put words to what was happening to me but also to create a universe all to myself. Now I'm better but books follow me, in moments of misfortune as well as in moments of happiness, and I would like one day one of these books to be mine.

My second dream is to explore the world. Not just the Seven Wonders of the World, like Paul (but that gives you ideas, so thanks to you!) but rather to meet people from all over the world. I went to the USA when I was 15 years old, by myself, a bit of a road trip and I loved it even if I didn't see the USA as a tourist. I was in a very religious Mexican family with a large community. In short, the opposite of what I am used to see and it was so cultural, it brought me so many things that I found it hard to put into words (which is rare, believe me). And I'd like to relive that, many more times.

Emmannuelle

Back to top Go down

Dreams (PAUL/MARION P./GWENOLA/AURIANE/EMMANUELLE) Empty Re: Dreams (PAUL/MARION P./GWENOLA/AURIANE/EMMANUELLE)

Post by Marion.P Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:38 pm

Last but not the least.. I hope.. Truly sorry John sometimes I’m just in a different time zone in my mind.
Jacques Séguéla once said something like "I don't have plans, I have projects and dreams", Kendra Scott said "Dream big and be disruptive. If you're doing the same thing as everyone else, you've already failed.", Walt Disney said "It's kind of fun to do the impossible", and Mario Andretti said "If you feel like you're in control, it's because you're not going fast enough.". Those are among so many, mantras that have guided me so far. Because surprise! (and much to my mom's despair), I didn't grow up with a specific job idea in my head and still have no idea of how I’m gonna end up. Since I was 10, I have changed my future’s plans every week (and I am not exaggerating). At this time, I thought that a new idea of vocation came to end the previous one, now I know that I'm gonna make them all come true. I mean, seriously, who the hell decided that we had to choose a specific future at adolescence and stick to it, at the risk of freaking society and our family out if we deviate from the path of the norm?? I have grown up seeing my mother and other adults keeping themselves imprisoned for safety in a job that they do not like anymore, without daring to take the risk of making their dream come true. It's honest to think that you must sacrifice yourself to build something stable for a family etc. But why do people still think that a job can't be a passion? That we cannot take pleasure in our work but only outside on free time and holidays? I believe this is a problem especially true in France.
So yeah I absolutely have no plans on. But i know that someday I’m gonna write a book, maybe a science-fiction book but probably a personal development book, or both? I'll sell some of my drawing and photography (just for the pleasure to say that I can). I'll spend a large part of my future to decorate and design houses or shops. I'll style clothes ideas and be a community manager in my father's future sewing business, once I get him to make his dream come true. I’ll go out discovering the earth and inspire people to do the same. I'll make something out of my dance passion, and I’m gonna end here before I start writing a novel.
Marion.P
Marion.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down