UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! What are you thankful for ?

4 posters

Go down

HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! What are you thankful for ? Empty HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! What are you thankful for ?

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:49 am

Habiba, Yara and I wanted to share this topic. Today is thanks giving and we wanted to share what we were really thankful for. We also want to know what you are thankful for.

Feel free to share your thoughts

Madagascan Lorriane

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! What are you thankful for ? Empty Re: HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! What are you thankful for ?

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:54 am

For me I am thankful for every single friend I have in here (CEPE). I believe that destiny got us to meet each other and of course I felt decieved by certain people but, I still am greatful for all the moment I spent with them because it taught me a lot about life.

Thank you guys

Madagascan Lorriane

Back to top Go down

HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! What are you thankful for ? Empty Re: HAPPY THANKS GIVING ! What are you thankful for ?

Post by Yara Bassil Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:36 pm

I am thankful for making the right choices this year

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:52 pm

I am thankful and grateful for many things that are countless,
As for this year i am thankful for having an opportunity to achieve one of my goals.

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Habibakhairy wrote:I am thankful and grateful for many things that are countless,
As for this year i am thankful for having an opportunity to achieve one of my goals.

Be in my class?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Admin wrote:
Habibakhairy wrote:I am thankful and grateful for many things that are countless,

Be in my class?

INDEED JOHN, THURSDAY IS MY FAVORITE DAY AT THE WEEK JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR CLASS. And this is for real Very Happy

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:04 pm

Habibakhairy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Be in my class?

INDEED JOHN, THURSDAY IS MY FAVORITE DAY AT THE WEEK JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR CLASS. And this is for real Very Happy

Habiba, you are the Queen of flattery and you know how to increase your mark. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Habibakhairy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Be in my class?

Habiba, you are the Queen of flattery and you know how to increase your mark. Laughing

LOL ! COME'ON JOHN , isn't obvious enough that i do enjoy your class Very Happy Very Happy

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Can you all believe that next week is actually the last class we have with John ? Quite a pity right ? We'll miss you John Smile

Madagascan Lorriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Madagascan Lorriane wrote:Can you all believe that next week is actually the last class we have with John ? Quite a pity right ? We'll miss you John Smile

That may be what you dream for Lorry Razz

But you have a few classes at the beginning of next year too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down