UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Aurelie - Abysse Corp

+8
ClaytonThibeaud
MU Jiejie
alexandre juskiewenski
Maïa HERVE
Charlène Deslandes
LORCA Maxime
TATIANA PICQ
Admin
12 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Aurelie - Abysse Corp Empty Observations and questions for Aurelie - Abysse Corp

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:09 pm

You watched and listened to Aurelie's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Aurelie - Abysse Corp Empty Re: Observations and questions for Aurelie - Abysse Corp

Post by TATIANA PICQ Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:37 am

To my mind her presentation was excellent!  Her accent was good, her english was good, everything was clear! Aurelie just needs to be more confident about herself in order to stop her voice from shaking during presentations. I know this is a difficult thing to ask but i am sure Aurélie can be even greater.  Very Happy  Very Happy
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Aurelie - Abysse Corp Empty Re: Observations and questions for Aurelie - Abysse Corp

Post by LORCA Maxime Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Very good presentation! I have nothing to report if it is the same remarks as tatiana.

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlène Deslandes Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Aurelie's presentation was really good. She has a good accent and she speaks clearly. Same idea than Tatiana : breathe more and try to control your voice ... I know it is really difficult... I do the same when I'm stressed Smile

Charlène Deslandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maïa HERVE Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:00 pm

I have the same remarks as everyone, very good english and a clear presentation. Aurélie used a lot of specialized vocabulary, which was nice because I could learn some new words ! Smile

Maïa HERVE

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandre juskiewenski Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Great presentation Aurelie, I like that you showed your contributions through the new letters you made, made it quite lively and gave us concrete evidence of your work. Also you seemed to had quite a lot of responsabilities to handle, I was impressed. Your experience did also stirred my interest for working with licences.

alexandre juskiewenski

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Same idea as others ! I like your accent ! Your experience let me know a lot of things that I wanted to know before but had no chance to know~~ You're a real big fan of video game ahh.

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaytonThibeaud Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:16 pm

I think that was a good presentation. Aurelie appears confortable with English, and she've got a very good accent, (maybe the nights passed to play online in english? Wink). Finaly, I think she explains correctly his work and his implication in Abysse Corp.

Thank's Aurelie.
ClaytonThibeaud
ClaytonThibeaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Platard Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:30 pm

I learned a lot of things thanks to you and your presentation of your internship in abysse corp (The name is very cool by the way).

All you said was clear, understandable and very precise, i didn't ask you questions because it was not necessary, you did a great job.
Julien Platard
Julien Platard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:56 pm

A good presentation, very clear, your english was good and I understood a good part of your presentation, thank's !

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Thank you all for your observations !
I know I'm just terrible at oral presentations.. I can't breathe so my voice starts shaking, and then my whole body and finally I feel like dying Laughing Laughing
I reaaally need to breaaathe.. And I am really considering taking some relaxation or yoga classes or whatever Laughing
Because I know that, I hear myself but I just can't help myself..

Thanks for your comments !!
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Aurélie, I know her for about one year. She is always our Miss English N°1 in IAE La Rochelle. So, I was not surprise that she gave us an excellent presentation this time. As she said, she can not breathe during speaking. In my opinion, she controls her respiration better and better.
Congratulations!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 am

Awwww, that's so kind !! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:45 am

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:Awwww, that's so kind !! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You deserve it^^
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:32 pm

is there a vomit icon? Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TATIANA PICQ Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Admin wrote:is there a vomit icon? Smile

You are so nice John Very Happy Laughing
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:39 pm

TATIANA PICQ wrote:

You are so nice John Very Happy Laughing

It's one of my better characteristics. I try so hard to be nice. Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:52 pm

You can take things from the Internet. Like this :

This:
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down