UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Series : Riverdale

+3
Admin
Gendry Marceline
Nolwenn Lautredou
7 posters

Go down

Series : Riverdale  Empty Series : Riverdale

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Hi everyone !
Recently, I couldn't resist more and I got a Netflix subscription for the first time. Before I was always looking for a good link to find a movie or a series. With Netflix, it is really handy because everything is gathered on the same website and I can change the languages and subtitles whenever I want. Even if I can't find all the series and movies created on Earth, there is a wide range of suggestion and it is good when I have any idea about what watching.

On Netflix, I started to watch Riverdale. It is an American series broadcasted from the end of January 2017. Apparently, the series is based on the characters by Archie Comics which is a publisher of comic books but I have never heard about it before. There is one complete season of 13 episodes and the second one started this October.

The series follows Archie and his friend in the small city of Riverdale. They are at the High School and a new academic year begins. We discovered that Jason, a friend of them died just before. Everybody is disturbed and they start to try to find the murderer of Jason by finding clues manipulating people.

I watched 3 episodes for the moment and I think Riverdale is aimed at teenagers. The synopsis is not too elaborated but it is easy to follow, even in English ! I love the characters they all have their own personality. Moreover, there are a lot of bonds between the characters, friendship, love, family, it's make the story more interesting.

I look forward to know what happen next !

Do you watch Riverdale ? If yes, do you like it ?
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Series : Riverdale  Empty Re: Series : Riverdale

Post by Gendry Marceline Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi Nolwenn!
I am also watching this series, and I like it. I have already seen the first season, the plot is good and progresses with each episode, but I will not give any spoilers about what happens ! Wink
Gendry Marceline
Gendry Marceline

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Don't think I'm the target audience.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Admin wrote:Don't think I'm the target audience.

Check out the trailer, you could be amazed affraid
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie Auclair Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi Nono,
I also look, it's a series really for the teenager but very addictive aha, I look forward to the season being over to see who is the black hood monkey
Virginie Auclair
Virginie Auclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Hello Nolwenn!
I've watched the first season of Riverdale this year and I thought the concept was really nice! I enjoyed the first episodes but to be honest, at the end of the season in my opinion it was becoming a little bit "clishé" and I was a bit disappointed by the last episodes.
I know the second season has been released but I dont know if I will watch it, I'll probably check when we will have less homework Wink
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Virginie Auclair wrote:Hi Nono,
I also look, it's a series really for the teenager but very addictive aha, I look forward to the season being over to see who is the black hood monkey

Hey VV !
Yeahh very addictive ahah I'm looking forward the new episode every Thursday !
I have no idea who could be the black hood ... we'll see soon I hope Twisted Evil
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS wrote:Hello Nolwenn!
I've watched the first season of Riverdale this year and I thought the concept was really nice! I enjoyed the first episodes but to be honest, at the end of the season in my opinion it was becoming a little bit "clishé" and I was a bit disappointed by the last episodes.
I know the second season has been released but I dont know if I will watch it, I'll probably check when we will have less homework Wink

Hello Elsa!
Less homework ? You think that our situation can get better ? I don't think so ahah
Don't worry, do your homework as well as you can and I tell you later if the second season deserves to be watched Wink
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Post by joachim natali Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:29 am

Hi Nolween,
I've watched Rivedale and I love this serie.
I've started to watch the second season last week on netflix, and you ?
joachim natali
joachim natali

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:43 pm

joachim natali wrote:Hi Nolween,
I've watched Rivedale and I love this serie.
I've started to watch the second season last week on netflix, and you ?

Heey!
Of course I'm already watching the second season !
By the way, a new episode was released today on Netflix. So you know what I'm going to do tonight Wink
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:52 pm

So, for people who doesn't know and watch Riverdale, the beginning of the second season is now available on Netflix. Every Thursday, a new episode is released.

At the beginning of each season there is an event which has consequences on the following episodes.
For the first season, as I said we directly know that a guy was murdered. All along the season this group of teenagers are trying to find the killer.

For the second season, the story line is also about death. The same group try to find the guy who kills people hidden behind a black hood.

Series : Riverdale  Riverd10
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:56 pm

I don't really like that serie. I've started but finally I stopped because I find that serie boring and too much. I mean the characters are too cheesy , Who killed the guy ? Whats happen next? etc, not my favourite
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum