UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Anne Marie - Bilbao

+4
Bertin pauline
Imane Kaffal
Candy Kouadio
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Anne Marie - Bilbao Empty Observations and questions for Anne Marie - Bilbao

Post by Admin Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:42 pm

You watched and listened to Anne- Marie's presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Anne Marie - Bilbao Empty Re: Observations and questions for Anne Marie - Bilbao

Post by Candy Kouadio Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Should have more confidence in yourself Anne-Marie. I know it's not easy to be confident. I think you were clear end comprehensible Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Anne Marie - Bilbao Empty Re: Observations and questions for Anne Marie - Bilbao

Post by Imane Kaffal Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:45 pm

You were very stressed but it's okey, your english is good you just have to be more confident.

Your experience in spain seems to be great if you like sea and sun I advise you to visit Morocco haha Very Happy

Imane Kaffal
Imane Kaffal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:06 pm

A beginning with stress but a good presentation !!!
we have travel for 10 minutes and it was nice to share your experience. You talked about many things, both good and bad. It's very interesting for us, if we want to go to study or travel. Thanks for that !!!

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:13 pm

I think your presentation was well done with your lovely smile Smile Just a little question, the city is called Bilboa or Bilbao?

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:44 am

Zicheng SHA wrote:I think your presentation was well done with your lovely smile Smile Just a little question, the city is called Bilboa or Bilbao?

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:38 pm

I am sure that Anne-Marie has only said good things about her experience in Bilbao. =D

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:20 am

Imane Kaffal wrote:You were very stressed but it's okey, your english is good you just have to be more confident.

Your experience in spain seems to be great if you like sea and sun I advise you to visit Morocco haha Very Happy

Yes it was amazing Very Happy . With pleasure, I would like to visit Morocco !

Anne-Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:24 am

Bertin pauline wrote:A beginning with stress but a good presentation !!!
we have travel for 10 minutes and it was nice to share your experience. You talked about many things, both good and bad. It's very interesting for us, if we want to go to study or travel. Thanks for that !!!

Yes, I was very stress, always, when I have to speak in english front of an audience :/

Anne-Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:29 am

LORCA Maxime wrote:I am sure that Anne-Marie has only said good things about her experience in Bilbao. =D

Haha Yes ! Amazing city, you know that Wink .

Anne-Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:32 am

Zicheng SHA wrote:I think your presentation was well done with your lovely smile Smile Just a little question, the city is called Bilboa or Bilbao?

Thank you Zicheng Smile . Yes It is Bilbao but in Basque language it is "BILBO" .

Anne-Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:10 pm

too much stress at first !! Have confidence in yourself, your English is good!

Your presentation and your powerpoint was good ! Your Erasmus looked really cool, I regret not to be gone

you seem to have done lot of things even if the lessons were not very interesting... :p
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down