UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Alexandre - The Creativity Hub

+3
LORCA Maxime
EléonoreJoubaire
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Alexandre - The Creativity Hub Empty Observations and questions for Alexandre - The Creativity Hub

Post by Admin Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:51 pm

You watched and listened to Alexandre's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Alexandre - The Creativity Hub Empty Re: Observations and questions for Alexandre - The Creativity Hub

Post by EléonoreJoubaire Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:34 am

Perfect presentation Alexandre ! You speak fluent English and as I'm interested in the game industry, it was particularly interesting for me !

EléonoreJoubaire

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Alexandre - The Creativity Hub Empty Re: Observations and questions for Alexandre - The Creativity Hub

Post by LORCA Maxime Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:47 am

Very good presentation Alexandre! Nothing to say about your entire presentation! We see that you like the board game industry Smile! I wish you good luck for your interview on Wednesday!

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 am

Good presentation, and your tasks seemed to be very interesting ! And you are so fond of all these things.. ^^
I just think that sometimes you're making some funny movements, it's quite odd and amusing.. But that's okay !
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 am

It's an excellent presentation. Your accent english is so good ! You are very confident and answer question very quickly and fluently. Congratulation !

MU Jiejie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Your presentation is excellent. Surprised Surprised Surprised Your English is perfect. I think that your studying experience in USA and Ireland help a lot. Well done!!!
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Flora Taldir Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Your presentation was clear, and i liked the PDF you make it was well done.
I didn't notice any english mistake, and your game look really nice.
Flora Taldir
Flora Taldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down