UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The death of a legend

+4
Charlotte ILIOU
Ekrem.K
Admin
Angélique
8 posters

Go down

The death of a legend  Empty The death of a legend

Post by Angélique Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:12 am

Hello everybody,

Like everyone else you heard the news: Johnny Hallyday has left us at the age of 74. Sad Even the legends are not immortal.  This is sad news... Who has never listening and singing Johnny Hallyday during a party ? It is an icon of Rock 'n' Roll. And no one can replace it ! Like when Mickael Jackson is dead, we're going to talk a lot about him. On the radio, on TV, in magazines, we will hear from Johnny.

The death of a legend  Johnny10

What do you think about this singer ? And what is your favorite Johnny Hallyday' song ? For me, it's " je te promets". It's a beautiful song.
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

The death of a legend  Empty Re: The death of a legend

Post by Admin Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:50 am

TBH he isn't well known outside of France. I had never heard of him when I lived in England and that's the same for most people. It's probably because he sings in French I guess. He's certainly a French legend though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:31 am

Also I had never heard of him in Turkey which is a very big country of music, of course !
When Mickael Jackson died, I think that all countries have spoken about him... So I think like John, he's certainly a French legend.

But, my favorite song of him is "Allumer le feu" haha

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:19 am

As you say Angelique, he was a legend. I think he was a part of the french culture.

All chanels TV last week programed a documenary of this artist, it was a little bit too much but he was very appreciate so I can understand why !

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:44 am

Angélique wrote:Hello everybody,

Like everyone else you heard the news: Johnny Hallyday has left us at the age of 74. Sad Even the legends are not immortal.  This is sad news... Who has never listening and singing Johnny Hallyday during a party ? It is an icon of Rock 'n' Roll. And no one can replace it ! Like when Mickael Jackson is dead, we're going to talk a lot about him. On the radio, on TV, in magazines, we will hear from Johnny.

The death of a legend  Johnny10

What do you think about this singer ? And what is your favorite Johnny Hallyday' song ? For me, it's " je te promets". It's a beautiful song.

And yes it's sad, but we will keep good memories of him with his many music. He was able to make us dance on beautiful dynamic song like crying on songs with the reflected text. Personally I really like "Petite Marie" and "Je te promet " which are two songs with beautiful text. And of course "Allumer le feu"to ignite the dance floor haha
Or "Tous enselble", a song that will remain a good memory for this beautiful event.
I think we will hear a lot about it. We can see a lot of concert or documentary about him. It's nice for the fans but a little long anyway haha
Personally I like it but I think the Media is to much for this kind of event.

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:49 am

I forgot than Johnny was dead ><
I think that a part of France died when Johnny died. Johnny was like Elvis Presley, kind of...
But we will never forget him.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

I have already forgotten him..
Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 am

It was a bad news when we learned he was dead. I think it's impossible to forgot him because he's an international star. Everyone knows his songs and I'm sure that we will dance a long time on his songs...

RIP Johnny !
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down