UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIES-peaky blinders

2 posters

Go down

SERIES-peaky blinders Empty SERIES-peaky blinders

Post by Victor Chevalier Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:06 pm

I saw the first episode of the peaky blinders, an UK series created by Steven Knight.
The topic follows the Shelby family, whose elders brothers return at home after the first world war in Birmingham, they call themselves the peaky blinders because their main work is the bet and theft. In the first episode, we discover Tommy Shelby, chief of peaky blinders, wants to increase his criminal company and he fight his memory of the war.
I like the series, for the historical perspective, but also for the ambiance in the series as well as the intrigue.
Victor Chevalier
Victor Chevalier

Back to top Go down

SERIES-peaky blinders Empty Re: SERIES-peaky blinders

Post by Admin Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:05 am

I love this series.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

SERIES-peaky blinders Empty SERIES peaky blenders

Post by Victor Chevalier Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:33 am

Hello everybody, the next episode of Peaky Blenders.
At beginning, Tommy and her brothers, fights with Lee family, because the Lee laughs at brothers of Tommy and all their family. They so proved their fight competence. Tommy has to take care of her sister get pregnant, this news does not rejoice him. He creat a alliance with the police officer, to send by Churchill for find the weapons steal. Finally Tommy has a agreement with Billy Kimber, the big boss of the mafia of Birmingham, Tommy can stater plans for enlarge her society.
This series is always also good, that episode is super like the dark ambiance. I am eager to watch the next part of the series.
Victor Chevalier
Victor Chevalier

Back to top Go down

SERIES-peaky blinders Empty Re: SERIES-peaky blinders

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down