UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group B - Discussion 6. Life after Death

+11
Blong
iman ghouzi
Chloé Gailledrat
SALMA FARES
Diana Gashi 1
Amelie Trarieux
Caroline Lemoigne
FLEGEAU PAULINE
Emeline Giffard
Manon Saroul
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Group B - Discussion 6. Life after Death - Page 2 Empty Re: Group B - Discussion 6. Life after Death

Post by Admin Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Pauline Maurisset wrote:Hi everybody,
Sorry for this late reply, but this subject doesn't interest me at all Rolling Eyes

My opinion on this is that there is no debate behind this question, you can not be right, you can not be wrong.
I think that it is only a question of feeling, even if religion tries to convince us that there is a life after death..

Can't wait last week to have a more interesting subject !

Then I hope you have one to suggest. Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group B - Discussion 6. Life after Death - Page 2 Empty Re: Group B - Discussion 6. Life after Death

Post by Babis Papageorgiou Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:34 pm

Hello everybody I can't see the point to speak about something that doesn't exist. It's like speaking about god haha. No, I am sure that is much more intersting than life after death.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that after death there is nothing. The end. It will be a total black, no memories etc. Like before we were born. Can anyone remember something? Of course not, because without brain fonction we are like plants. Even if we will rei-ncarnate (really funny) we won't remember shit, so fuck dejavu and other superstition.

But here is the beauty of 'no life after death'. Life is so small, we don't have to spend it with people and in situations that we don't like. We have to live each moment like the last and other 'cliché' haha.

If I had the possibility to be re-incarnated in the future I would like to be someone living an immigration in another planet or living with robots with developed artificial intelligence.

If I had lived an re-incarnation in the past, I prefere someone that lived a revolution. Not nessescarelly political but also scientifical or mind-thinking revolution. For example an Inkas or someone in Mesopotamia. I would like also being in renaissance. Not essentially someone famous. Or someone that fought with Che and lived to see the revolution in Cuba. And of course why not a well neat dog like John said.
Babis Papageorgiou
Babis Papageorgiou

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2