UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion week 5 -Food

+18
Doriant
Charlie vieira
barbotinpaul
Gaël
Corentin roger
djibril17
sriffa01
julien blay
grammont.theo
bisserier
Thibaud Lelong
KATARINA BALLE
EMMA BARON
GERON Eva
Ugo
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
Yann BENOIST
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Discussion week 5 -Food Empty Discussion week 5 -Food

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Discussion week 5 -Food Web-fish-chips
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion week 5 -Food Empty Re: Discussion week 5 -Food

Post by Yann BENOIST Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:39 am

I really like food and specially fast food like hamburger, pizza or sushi. With my friends, we did more and more competitions, generally we were taking the biggest hamburger on the menu, one time, we are taking a burger with 3 chopped steak, 4 potato pancake and 4 different cheese, it was very hard to finish this dish.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:30 am

Food is for me the most important thing in life of everyday. Without food i didn't practice all of sport that i do. I like eat with my friends in fast food like hamburgers or pizza. i appreciate also the chinese food with spring rolls or cantonese rice etc... Eating is a source of proteins for me to practice sport.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:38 pm

I think food is something that everybody likes. Personlly, I like eat in fastfood, mostly MacDonald, I take everytime the same thing : Two cheeseburgers, nine nuggets, a MacFlurry Chocolate M&M's and a coca cola. To be honest, I must have spend something like 500 euros in MacDo this year.

Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:37 pm

I’m going to speak about three french specialities, a starter quiche lorraine, a dish pot au feu and a dessert crêpe. I choose to speak about that because i love that. First the quiche lorraine is a variation of quiche / salty pie, based on short pastry or puff pastry, egg migaine, crème fraiche and bacon. It is consumed most often as a starter and for aperitifs or lunches. Next the pot au feu, is one of the iconic dishes of the gourmet meal of the French. It is a dish of beef cooked long over very low heat in a broth flavored with vegetables and a bouquet garni. This dish dating from the 13th century Middle Ages called "meat-au-pot". Finally, the crepes, is a dish composed of a very thin layer of dough made from wheat flour and eggs agglomerated with milk. It is usu-ally round in shape. It is served as it is, garnished with a filling or filled.

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA BARON Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:41 pm

I am going to talk about the food.
Every person needs to eat differently according to his sex, his age and his corpulence.Certain people prefer to eat a lot of meats, whereas others do not want to eat animals. But they can compensate with other proteins which are in certain vegetables. When we go in for sport, the food is very important, it must be balanced.

EMMA BARON

Back to top Go down

Post by KATARINA BALLE Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:41 pm

Hello John,
Every people eat according to their tastes and to their religions. Furthermore, every regions have their culinary specialities as well as countries. In the world countries do not consume the same things as for example in France we consume a lot of meats except in other countries as Africa consume not to see very few meat. Surprised

KATARINA BALLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:43 pm

The food is essential in our life. First of all, the food is a vital need because it gives to our body all his enrgy and his water to survive. Then, the food has an interest depending of our choices like if i am a sportman, the food could help me in my objectives of performance or for a weight loss. Moreover, for some peoples, eat is a pleasure because they love eat good food like in the french's gastronomy. To finish, the food and globaly the nutrition is a real science like we can see it with the job of nutrisionist and it's why we speak about the fact to learn to eat well.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by bisserier Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:36 pm

my favorite mael it is the duck breast with the green beans and the potatoes cooked of my grandmother is very very delight.
my favorite dessert it is Tiramisu i love i love i love. I could eat all the time more when it is my mother who did it he is always betteur.

bisserier

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Since high school when I practiced 6 trainings of gymworkout. I quickly learned how to improve as quickly as possible. And that's where I saw that food had a very important role. Indeed in gymworkout, training represent 30% of your gains while food represent 60-70%. it's a priority to use healthy food like meat ( very important in gymworkout), vegetables and rice/pasta. But eat in fastfood sometimes is not a problem because it's not 1 meal who will destroy your gains. It is important to have fun.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by julien blay Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:05 pm

I'm going to talk about food. To begin, for me, my favourite food is fastfood like other teens. However, fastfoods contains a lot of calories. Except fastfoods, I like all other foods (vegetables, fruits, meats ) like spinach, beef and so on...

julien blay

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:23 pm

A tree at need to feed. A lion at need to feed. A man needs to feed. The food is a common point of any living beings which exist on Earth. It allows us being able to live, we are always looking of for foods either for us, or for our children. It is thus compulsory to keep surviving.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by djibril17 Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:40 pm

I want to talk about junkfood. We all know that junk food are a big problems. Indeed it engenders so many problems like obesity or disease for instance. There is around 1 people for 4 which is in obesity in America. We have to eat junkfood occasionaly . Instead of hamburger and french fries we had to eat healthy food like rice and vegetable.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Food is always part of French values, they love to eat and especially good things. Nowadays, fast food has invaded our lives despite being rather unhealthy. For my part, I prefer to eat good dishes well cooked than fast food even if it is very easy not to resist temptation. Being athletic and in STAPS also means having to take care of your nutrition, which we must respect a maximum

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:29 pm

The food is one of the most important things in the life. Personally, I eat 4 meals a day when I can.
I’ts necessary when you have long days and to be successful in sport.
Warning ! You should not eat anything, it’s not good to eat everydays at Macdo for example but eat a lot of white meats and fruits

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:41 pm

The food is very important for life, you need food to suivive.I like food , i have 4 meals a day. But i'm difficult. i like all food with sugar and more particularly a white cheese because is delicious.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie vieira Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:22 pm

I'm going to talk about food. In the world there is a large number of variety of food. food is very important for all humans, it allows to live, so to have more strength for physical activities and therefore a better performance.For example in the morning I ate cereals with milk, and at lunch I ate pasta with chicken to be fit.

Charlie vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by Doriant Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:18 pm

What about food besides saying that everyone eats ? I'm going to talk about vegan food. This subject is in actuality since near 2 years. If it's look like as important, it's because some pepole claims their ideas about the fact that we shouldn't kill animals, and because of this pepole, we find ourselves defending a subject about which we don't care.

Doriant

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:52 pm

Food is very important for all the days in life.
Since i was a young girl, my mother makes me excellent food for my health.
I love fruts and meat. I can eat this food all the days but we must vary what we eat.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:01 am

So let's talk about food, not the fastfood or an other industrial food but the real food. There are many possibilities of dishies and the France it's the best in the world for cooking. We have famous chief like Philippe Etchebest, Paul Bocuse or Joël Robuchon he is the best of the best. He have 32 stars in the Michelin Guide. I would like to eat in a great restaurant but that very high prices like 500€ the menu. This is not a problem for me because my grand father was a chief in a restaurant he have ever received Serge Blanco. I love each times when i gone to eat in his house that a real pleasure.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:07 am

My mother is an older caterer. So, I was lucky enought to eat prepared meals. However, we were eating more beef. Since I live alone, I pay attention to the meat I eat and the result is satisfactory.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:09 am

I like good food, but I like too fast food.. This love for food probably comes from my grand mother, she prepares the best dishes I've ever known. It changes le to eat pasta all week..

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down