UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages

+6
Admin
Chloé Gailledrat
iman ghouzi
Amelie Trarieux
Clothilde Pluchart
Manon Saroul
10 posters

Go down

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  Empty Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages

Post by Manon Saroul Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Let's talk about the vision of the beauty around the world and ages this week bounce

Manon Saroul

Back to top Go down

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  Empty Re: Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi everybody,

I think the beauty in the world, is very different.

For my in France, the vision of the beauty is very reduce. For be a beautiful person, it's more on the physical for the first impression. After there is the beauty change and an other beauty develop such as personnality. For me, it's the more important. Of more, the personnality hide imperfections and make become a person more beautiful.

The beauty change of an country and an another country but I doesn't know. I don't have knowledges on the beauty in the world but I think it's a subject very importante and interesting. I hope that you have a lot of ideas to speak on this subject.

Good evening, Good night.
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  Empty Re: Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages

Post by Amelie Trarieux Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi everyone,
This subject is quite interesting. Indeed, from one continent to another or even from one country to another, the vision of beauty can change radically.
However, I really don't know much about this subject, so I hope that you will enlighten me with some knowledge!
What I can talk about as well is that beauty is not as important as charm and that charms come from the beauty within. (I do have to give credit to Clothilde as she inspired me this sentence. As she is a beautiful person inside out)
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Saroul Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:38 am

Hello hellooooo ! I hope you are all well, even if last night the birthdays of November were well celebrated ! silent
So the vision of beauty in the world is for me a very interesting subject. Indeed, it allows us to learn a lot about an age, a culture. This vision makes it possible to understand aspects of society. As you know, the criteria of beauty are not necessarily the same from one country to another from one age to another. Look at the paintings of famous artists representing women, very often not thin and very white. These really show us how much this vision can evolve. We went from a woman with a very white and skin and not thin to a very thin, tanned woman. Moreover, as Elisangela tells us, in Brazil a woman who is too thin and formsless is not looked at by men. I think that the criteria of beauty are still brought to evolve with the massive arrival of the cosmetic surgery : that makes, in France, look like the "perfect" woman to something often untouchable.To be honest, something is close to my heart in this subject: perfection, if it exists, is something very subjective that will be different from one person to another. So don't try to be perfect, it doesn't mean anything, be perfectly yourself! The important thing is not to look like beauty icons but to be good about yourself!

This site is very interesting to be aware of the differences of beauty criteria around the world and has a very good mood : https://www.bynativ.com/en/news-world/light-on-the- -Diversity / perception-beauty-world /
I also attach a little explanatory video with the image of beauty in different countries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGniZ07Kf84&t=303s

Don't forget that the vision of beauty also concerns men!

Have a good day and all, don't forget that beauty is also a personality as Clothilde and Amélie said !

You're all beautiful ! <3

Manon Saroul

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Hi beautiful people !!!
so what to say about beauty... i would like to start by saying that it is very subjective topic.
i never judge people before i know them and is something i really hate . so i never say from the aspect if the person is good or not. I prefer to give them time to show how they really are.
Of course if i see a beautiful guy in front of me i appreciate Razz but i would never say "he is a good person or a bad person" just from the aspect. i think that every person which is beautiful inside is beautiful outside . this means every person who is altruist , who loves the other and who want to help the other people etc.. is a good and beautiful person!! so how can we know it if we don't know that person ! my opinion is that even the more beautiful person in the world if is has a bad character it means nothing to me .
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Gailledrat Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Beauty criterias are different according time and country. In Middle Age for exemple, men used to love women who had big waist and curves because it means she will not die giving birth and the mortality rate at this period was very high. In 20's, women had to be very skinny (exploring the limits of anorexia), then in 50's, women models were pin ups with curves like Marilyn Monroe. http://www.topito.com/top-evolution-criteres-beaute
Thanks to Vintage fashion, I discovered my body fit perfectly with 1950's clothes and this why I like pin up style and I really enjoy this women vision ! So girly and sexy !
So it's very different, even according each country ! https://servimg.com/view/20004758/1

But I don't like the way medias make women feel not good in their body. We're always comparing ourselves witch stars and celebrities in magazines and television even if we knows pictures are correcting and retouched witch launch. And because of that we all have complex and things we thinks imperfect but we don't have to be perfect ! The most important is to be perfect for ourselves and not for the others.
Some people we'll say "his woman is fat", I will say "No, she's not fat, it fit perfectly with her curves and morpho". So Beauty depend of each person's point of view too. And maybe things that we judge imperfect in our bodies, someone will see them like perfects points. I believe in it.
Sometimes, I see myself in the mirror and I'm satisfied of myself, I feel very good and that's just matter to me. I don't look myself everyday in the mirror it's not narcissism, I just thinks we need that kind of positive attitude to start a new day and make it a good day ! And it's sad that ths king of behavior is uncommon. Every women should feel good in her body. We don't have to let society control our own point of view about ourselves.

I'm not perfect, I got some imperfections like my rosy cheeks but even if I could get esthetic surgery, I will not because if I erase these rosy cheeks, I will erase a part of me. These imperfections are a part of myself and I like them ! It's my own details, this little things that make me "me", I'm not Chloé without my rosy cheeks, you know, and I could not make jokes about it.

According to me, Beauty is just a point of view and love yourself is the most important Wink
Chloé Gailledrat
Chloé Gailledrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Most of you seem to think about "beauty" in terms of women. Is that because the media focusses on women's beauty? One or two of you have mentioned men in passing.

For me this:

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  137070_1479241542

or this:

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  Baby-Month-1-Your-Newborn-Guide-722x406

or a thousand other possibilities show beauty.

Whaddya think?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Babis Papageorgiou Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello everyone.

In my point of you, beauty is everywhere in this world, or even outside of it, sometimes hidden, sometimes not.

We can find beauty not only in people but also in moments, in the nature, in an art painting, in a concert, in a book, or wherever anyone wants to.

Beauty is subjective. I agree that a beautiful person isn't someone necessarely with beautiful appearence.
I think that all ages in life are beautiful.
I can't understand people who don't want to grow up, because they are afraid of loosing their beauty.

Furthermore I don't like when I see girls that put make up and stuff in a daily basis.
And of course let's don't talk about plastic surgeries. I am totally against of them.
The most important is to love ourselves and to accept them as exaclty they are. (I mean externally)
And the only reason that I'm not dating models is that. haha

I agree with John about sunsets and I whould like to share a sunset too from my last
summer

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  14021510
Babis Papageorgiou
Babis Papageorgiou

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Gashi 1 Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:46 am

Hello,

I totally agree with Babis, beauty is subjective and the world we live in is beautiful too. All the landscapes around the world are sublime.
The beauty is different according to the country, the culture in which we live. For example, in Kosovo, girls who wear makeup and have shapes are beautiful. In France we are much more critical about this, because in the society where we live, the girl must be naturally beautiful, with little makeup and must be fine.
For me, a person is beautiful when she feels good about herself, when she/he smile, are happy. Beauty is not only physical, a person may be beautiful inside. It's a person who has kindness, who helps others.
Beauty comes with the actions we do, for example to give life is the most beautiful thing a human can do.
The world offers us beauty every day, with the nature it offers us. With the beautiful landscapes, the wonders of nature.

Diana Gashi 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FLEGEAU PAULINE Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:01 am

Hi everybody !!!

Don't know what add ... I find all your post sum up, or check quickly the whole of this subject.
Indeed beauty is very subjective
We said « les goûts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas », it's exactly because beauty is personal judgement which depend each person.
According to Kant, when we speak about beauty thing, we search to share with other person your point of view, but accept this person have her own definition of beauty, so beauty is universal because everyone have a definition about beauty so, everyone recognize beauty exist , you see ?
FLEGEAU PAULINE
FLEGEAU PAULINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Lemoigne Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi!

I read all your messages and I see that everyone agrees on the fact that beauty is subjective, that the meaning changes from one country to another and from one time to another.
I really liked what Chloé wrote on the evolution of women's vision through the times.

Many of you talk about women's beauty, and as John said, it's not just about women's beauty but also other areas of beauty like nature, people's actions, arts etc.
I think when we talk about "beauty", we associate that word with women because that's what our society shows us more. It's sad because beauty surrounds us differently and the society locks us into a unique way of thinking.
Moreover, with new technologies, we forget to live and appreciate what is happening now. When you face a beautiful landscape, people take a picture directly to publish on social networks instead of "simply" watch and appreciate the beauty that is presented to them (I say that but I am the first to take a picture, but then I contemplate! ahah)

Beauty is everywhere, just open your eyes ^^

Caroline Lemoigne

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Saroul Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:05 pm

I totally agree, nature is the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen !

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  42

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  7rc9dj2j8o911

Groupe B - The vision of the beauty around the world and ages  Scenery_Mountains_Winter_493358_3840x2400

Manon Saroul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down