UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Discussion Our World Vision

+20
Valentine Berron
Hugo Daunas
Poitou Baptiste
GAILLARD Marin
noemie michenot
lucas dollo
Vincent CHOLLET
BIRAGHI Ugo
LucasWDM
Nathan Raveraud
Christian FLANNERY
Joris
Hugo Seugnet
TIRET Cédric
Tmaulin
Emma Goichon
AxelQuantin
Cloé
emma bony
Admin
24 posters

Go down

Week 3 Discussion Our World Vision Empty Week 3 Discussion Our World Vision

Post by Admin Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:55 am

Present or future or both.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Discussion Our World Vision Empty Re: Week 3 Discussion Our World Vision

Post by emma bony Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:28 pm

It is a very philosophical theme that is being asked. For me, I have to talk about the idea that I have of the world, of life, of valeirs ect... Our vision of the world is often conditioned by the society in which we live. It affects how we live our lives and we will act. Our vision of the world was welcomed by the education received, the environment, politics. My view of the world today is quite sad. Indeed, if we talk about war in the world, diseases, poverty, famine ect... The world is pretty sad. However, love, friendship, leisure are different things that make us appreciate life. Our view of the world can vary from days to days according to our moods. The world has meaning, life makes sense, even if it can be complicated sometimes. In short, this theme does not inspire me much.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:51 pm

I think this theme is very interesting but also very complex because there are a lot of possibility to talk about the world vision. Personally I believe that it's in politics, the environment, everyday life, education, inequality or the world market, we see many problems, but also many positive and fortunately! I see, like most people I think, many problems at this time and for some time now unfortunately. For me the two big theme are the inequality between countries that have no means and are often left on the side and thus develop a very high mortality rate because they do not eat enough, can not treat properly. The second important theme for me is the environment that deteriorates more and more every day. By looking at some pictures before and after, one really realizes the danger and the natural catastrophe that man and nature can create...

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:47 pm

This topic is a very open topic because each person has their own vision. For me the world we live in is very interesting because there are lot of different cultures, big diversity of animals, plants, … .
But this diversity causes diferences and inequalities in the world paticular about education, development of the standard of living, wealth, power, politics, …
This differences can be forgotten during events especially thanks to sports events that's wy I like sport, it's an activity unifying.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:12 am

Hello
The perception of the world is for the most part the result of our various awakening.
Animals are always and for thousands of years in harmony with nature and the universe.
The human too demanding wanted to challenge this universe and because of his obstinacy to believe himself better, has lost many landmarks.
Intelligence is indeed a power, but also a strange possibility of losing this original state of being integrated and recognized in this universe. Universe where one realizes that this immense doubt that one names the loneliness remains to weigh down us while we try to gravitate the stages for him escapes

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:21 pm

Our vision of the world
We live in a nice world. We can have access at all. But for this, the man has rotten the earth. There is global warming and the rising water because of pollution. Furthermore the man destroy a lot of hectare of forest every day. There is also lot inequality in the world which that divide people.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:34 pm

my vision of the world is very negative because human destroy all the nature just to win money and say " I'm the best because I have more money than you". It's really a shit world but nobody want react and if we continue like this, the end of the world is near.

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:34 pm

this is an interesting topic, but so complex. We have our own vision of the world and each person on the earth think about his utopian or bad world. I have a wide vision of the world and I believe in incredible things. there so much to say about the world, human comportment, life on earth or other things as Strange as each other

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:42 pm

Hi everybody, today we have to speak about a very broad subject which is "Our vision of the world".
To begin with, as far as I am concerned, I think that, our world has developed enormously since the first civilizations and the appearance of human on this magnificent planet that is the Earth. Humans started out with nothing and built everything that surrounds us today from what the Earth gave him. Our living conditions are so much better than the Man living a few years ago, the evolution never stops, and this is what makes it possible to be always better and better. Homes change, means of transport change, jobs change, life changes, people change, in short the world changes at every time, every hour, every second. And all these changes are beneficial to Man. However, nowadays we could wonder if these changes are also beneficial to the planet and to the whole of Humanity?
We can now answer, NO.
On the one hand, our changes, as we know very well today, are exhausting the Earth, destroying it as we go along. On the other hand, these changes benefit a certain part of the population and only a part of the countries. So to conclude my vision of the world is of course very positive but it remains however degraded by the two points we have just seen.

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 pm

Us, our planet and our solar system are the equivalent of a grain of sand in the Sahara compared to the size of the Universe and beyond. So why dafuq do we act like we are at the center of everything ? I will never know ... Money, power and religions mean nothing outside of our little grain of sand. I believe that to be happy in life you only need to enjoy the simple things like family, friends, the sunset, sunrise ... you get the idea Wink Right now, the world climat is edging towards a no return situation with all the pollution and negligence of us humans who are fueled by greediness. Our priorities need to change (easier said than done ). Most of us are all for changing but the thing is that it is down to the 10% of people with 90% of the worlds power to act first and make sacrifices so that the rest of us can help.
So that was just a small part of my vision of the world, I could go on for days but I'm hungry.
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Raveraud Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm

Our vision of the world is a complex topic and there is many to say. The world is very good for us because we got some "privileges" like we have easy acces to water,food, good condition off live etc... But in poor contries like some contries in India people cannot have acces to water and have very bad conditions of life. And those contries represent a lot of people of the world so it's very sad. However some rich countries try to help them but it's very hard and it cost a lot of money.

Nathan Raveraud

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:50 pm

If I was living in the past, I'd say that future is far from me, but as I live the present I know future is kind of "now" -but later-. Every choice you make changes your future. Did someone already ask himself if there were really any "present" ? Cause If you really take ur time to thk bout it, every second passing by goes in the past and lead you closer to your future...

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:15 pm

LucasWDM wrote:If I was living in the past, I'd say that future is far from me, but as I live the present I know future is kind of "now" -but later-. Every choice you make changes your future. Did someone already ask himself if there were really any "present" ? Cause If you really take ur time to thk bout it, every second passing by goes in the past and lead you closer to your future...

Surely we are always in the present. Isn't the real question "Do we have a future?" Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:23 pm

I think the world view will be very different from today’s vision. The plans of the future are made from flying machine, very fast transport, to live on other planets, .... The new technologies of the future are mainly made by researchers or scientists because they test and look for relevant things to help improve life. To eat, scientists talk about capsules to eat quickly and also look for other solutions to avoid exhausting all food stocks with rapid reproduction between animals. It is difficult to imagine the vision of the future because it seems very difficult to set up with all these machines.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:24 pm

This topic is complex because each person sees his worldview differently. The world today has so much change because now all is happening with technology, which is an advantage for us sometimes to do research. But there is much to say about the world view like politics, humans...

Vincent CHOLLET

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas dollo Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:36 pm

my world vision is basic , but i don't really know her because i don't know the world and i don't know me so , everybody has a different world vision but anything is the good . the world is very big and also very small , Everything depends of the perspective so , my world vision is very abstract and blurring
all is good in my head cyclops

lucas dollo

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:43 pm

This week we are going to talk about my vision of the world. This is a very broad subject so I have decided to discuss about a particular point which is globalisation. On the one hand, globalisation is a good thing because it allows the development of trading throughout the world but on the other hand, globalisation is also a very bad thing for the poor countries who are excluded from globalisation and they cannot provide for their population.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:45 pm

Our world vision... Global warming, politics, war etc. We can talk about all this things and give our opinion. But they're the subjetcs you have to bannish if you don't want to finish by arguing.
You know that Elon Musk and other people said that we probably live in a fiction, we're not the one who decide of our choice.
Other people said that there's no global warming... Donald TRUMP...
Others, talk about a flat earth or illuminati.
The world is diversity, your opinion, mine, can be important, or not ?
Well sorry but this subject was too wide for me, i've not really share you my opinion on the subject but I don't know where to begin. Rolling Eyes

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Do we really need to have a personal vision of the world becose we can't change the world and if we admit that we need to have a vision, the world will take his road without our opinion.

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:17 pm

I don't really know how could be the life in futur but i think the technology will be everywhere, and it will cause a lot of problems in terms of employability because machines will take the place of humans at work

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 pm

This theme does not inspire me much, there is a lot of opportunity to talk about the worldview, and these possibilities are different according to people's point of view this theme is very varied we could talk about politics, environment, society, education, globalization etc. The Immanence Diversity of the World and its Great Evolution Leads to a Lot of Disagreement and Inequality in the World.

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:13 pm

The subject is too vast so I will limit it to the future.

I don't have a pessimistic vision but it's true that the world takes an alarming turn. My father has always made me very aware of the ecology and that's partly why I do expeditions with him to enjoy landscapes that should soon disappear. Several writers and philosophers have questioned about the future of the world and the human place on Earth and I would like to quote Pierre Rahbi who made me think greatly through his books. Especially, he explains that humans consume too much, are greedy and selfish, and it is precisely this selfishness that risks to bring about world's downfall. Buddha even said: happiness is born of altruis and the misfortune of egoism.
So I think the world has been warned enough of the various disasters that already hit the world and the ones that will happen if we don't react (melting permafrost...). My vision is the following and I will still quote Pierre Rahbi and his story on the hummingbird:
One day, says the legend, there was a huge forest fire. All terrified and dismayed animals watched helplessly the disaster. Only the little hummingbird was busy, going to get a few drops with its beak to throw them on the fire. Only the little hummingbird was busy, going to get a few drops with its beak to throw them on the fire. After a moment, the armadillo annoyed by this derisory agitation, said to him: "Hummingbird, you're not crazy, it's not with these drops of water that you'll put out the fire!"

And the hummingbird said, "I know it, but I'm doing my part."

Finally I think that each of us must do what is necessary to preserve our world and not say the phrase that we hear too much: I don't care I will be dead when it will happen.

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 pm

What can be admitted is that certain facts without society are pejorative, but that does not mean that we must think that the world is bad. In this way, we must not think only of the wrong thing. And look at how the world is good, what it can bring. And how he can build us. Through its history, its cultures, its sports. Finally, the world certainly has negative points because of us. But we must also look at all that he brings to us.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Discussion Our World Vision Empty Our World Vision

Post by Pierre CORAZZA Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:00 am

I post this topic late, but it's ok (i think).

I want to belive that we can save the future world, but not really. We are destroying the earth. With the pollution, and all things. That's why i'm begining to change my way of living. I'm buying more and more Bio Food, i'm recycling more and mroe things. And if all people change their way of living. the earth will be saved to our childrens.
Pierre CORAZZA
Pierre CORAZZA

Birthday : 1998-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Romann Dieumegard Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:27 pm

Hi , the subject it's best subject i think but more longer because everyone gives his concept of life and that can last for years haha ​​and that is always evolving is much too complicated explained. Also the world by spin, In a twist because of humanity, the society in which we live should not exist any less because we are going to the loss of all the living species that we know today and that we lose a little little because of us and hope that we can make the future is rather disastrous unfortunately. we depend too much on the consciousness of human material wealth and not on natural wealth that we do not use at good or too little.

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down