UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't understand (yellow jackets)

Go down

I don't understand (yellow jackets) Empty I don't understand (yellow jackets)

Post by BEGUE simon Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:51 am

I don't know what to say about this problem. I know that Macron want to make some change in the french constitution, and the very goal is to perform the life of the french people. For what i saw, every changes that the gorvernment made has for result other troubles. I'm hangry about the politics. For me it's just a litlle group of people who want to be president and have the power, popularity. But for what ? It's just a battle beetween this politicals mans and womens with the ideas wich seduce the most the french people. They don't want to find solutions about our troubls. When i say our i don't includ myself because i have the chance to have parents who give me money to live correctly and send me to uni. SoĆ¹me people in France don't have enough money to eat one time a day. And macron thought that is normal than 5% of the french people is richer than the other 95% ? He propose some illusions for solutions. That's why the french people came down the street, put the yellow jacket and cry. I don't think is the solutions for telling the gorvenement that they do shit, but it's an idea. The first step is to think for the other people and stop thinking for yourself and absolutly just want to have money to buy something. The way that every adult man who talk to me about politics is like " you don't know how it works, you can't understand yet" and i said "you just want to have your little life without constraints". how can they tell that when the planet is dying with the half of the human beiing ? And us, french people, think about our little life and cry when you have to walk rather than take the car for 4 min longer in the purpose of not use the car because the gaz is now expensive AND THE EARTH DIES.

BEGUE simon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum