UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A Week 5 Discussion A Memory

+18
Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES
Pannetier Jérémy
Nicolas Lionnais
Bisch Rémy
Adrien ROY
Mateo Leger
Morgan Landry
Ines Horeau
Armand G1
lilian
Nina Delagrange
Mathias Radon
Aurélien Lechevalier
BOUILLON Paul
Quentin Carre
ROUGIER17
Enzo
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Group A Week 5 Discussion A Memory Empty Group A Week 5 Discussion A Memory

Post by Admin Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:54 pm

I've forgotten the subject for this week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A Week 5 Discussion A Memory Empty Re: Group A Week 5 Discussion A Memory

Post by Enzo Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:37 am

Hi John, i'm going to talk of my favorite memory in my short life. There are 2 years, i have lived the best summer. My parents are going in holidays and we have with my sister the house for we and for three weeks. We have invited more friends and there are a party all the night. But, with this, we must work in job the morning. It was fantasy. I think is finish for me. I have close the pollution discussion and i have open the memory discussion. Bye John

Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by ROUGIER17 Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:46 pm

I remember when i am child, my uncle give me candies. I don't really understand why.. And he say to me to go in his truck. So i follow him. And all my family are her for my byrthday !! He was a good moment for me beacause I see my cousin and we smoke cannabis ! Very fun moment. I had 10 years but why not. After that, we gonna to eat my birthday cake. And a prostitute came out ! I love my parents. For this birthday, I've had a gun, cocaine and lot of alcool ! For me it's my best moment of ever !

ROUGIER17

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Hello John,

This week, we going to talk about memories. For this subject I chose to tell you about my best memories in the sport and more specifically during a basketball game. It was a cup game against a team that played 3 divisions above us. For this event, my club had a banner to invite people to come see this match. In the end there might have been between 300 to 400 people. It was amazing, never I had played in front of so many people, there was a big atmosphere during the match. Despite this we have lost but I keep a good memory.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Hello Joooohn
Today I will speak about memory. To speak about this topic, I choose one of my best memories in sport. I was 17 and I played with the first senior team of my club in cup of France. The team against us played 4 divisions above us and it was a beautiful game. During the game, we scored the first goal and at the end of the game they scored a goal and we went to the extensions of the game. In this extensions, we lost 3-1 but the atmosphere was beautiful and there was a lot of people. It was a beautiful moment for me and my team

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello Mister,
My first cycling podium is one of my best memories in my sporting career. It was during the cadet county championship. The race was very difficult because there were climbs and rain. At first, we left with 6 other cyclists. Then 20 kms from the finish, the two best cycling accelerated. I was alone and I finished third. On the finish line I was too happy my father gave me a hug. I was proud and I gained confidence. I kept lots of photos of this race. I received a medal and a bouquet of flowers that I gave to my mother.

Bye bye

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Group A Week 5 Discussion A Memory Empty a memory

Post by Mathias Radon Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi John,
I have a very good memory in sport. It was when i'm 16 years old. My football team was the 4th most offensive team in France because we have scored a lot of goals during the season. Every years, a challenge is organized to congratulate most offensive team in France. 4 teams clash on tournament on 2 days in Clairefontaine, the training center of our National team. Teams against us are PSG, Reims and a team in parisian region. On 6 matchs, we won 1 match because opponents were very strong and technical. Training center are amazing, there are a lot of fields and there are room with lot of memories of National french team like shirt of Djorkaeff and Zidane during the 1998 World Cup final, every shirts since French team are created. After the tournament, all team are invited to see final of Coupe de France at Stade de France. This year it was PSG-OM. It was amazing and the best team in world won 4-2 against Marseille. After that, a Marseille's supporter wanted to fight with me and he spit on me...

Mathias Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Delagrange Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:39 pm

Hi John.
My best memory is during a competition of Viet Vo Dao in Paris, I was still in child category (minimal), and I participated in 4 different categories: weapon, technique bare hands, work in two and fight. It was my biggest competition of the year, the championships of France. I started the weekend with a weapon and I had the first place to my amazement then followed by a gold medal in technique, the wheel was launched so I recovered another gold medal in work in pairs with my partner. A first day ended and Sunday, the queen event: the fight. I did the fighting, and I also finished with a gold medal. My most beautiful sports weekend always accompanied by my parents.

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:24 am

Hello sir, my best memory is my trip to Corsica with my family. I had a lot of good times during these 2 weeks of vacation, there were a lot of beaches and girls !! I hope to return in the next years with friends.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand G1 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:48 am

Good morning John,
Today I'll talk about my best memory. It is hard to pick just one, because I have plenty situations in my sport that will stay in me forever (like my first wining buzzer beater, my preparation with a professionnal team, all camps during summer). Anyway, I think this one is better, during 2017 Christmas i received a letter from my mom and it saif "You're going to jump out of a plane, 4000 m above the ground, Merry Chistmas". I was so excited, not scared; just very excited to discover a new feeling. I had to wait for the good moment because I wanted a beautiful blue sky for my first time. So we decided to save the date on August 31st 2018. During verifications, the professional with me gave me some tips to breathe out there and enjoy the moment, man he was so cool and put me in a good mood. So we're going up in a small plane (almost same size as Sala's, RIP) and at 4000m, we jumped. I screamed so loud during all the jump but after 2 sec i wasn't scared, just very happy to fly. To conclude this incredible experience, i wanted a video keepsake and my mom offered me photos and videos taken by a GoPro Hero 7 for my birthday (it was August 10th).
That was incredible and I plan to jump again in the future if I can afford that.

Armand G1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Horeau Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:09 am

Hi John,
Today I'll talk about a memory. In my sport, I have many memories that I can explain but I must choose. It was two years ago. My last dance show. To close the end of this practice, my teachers offered me the role of Cleopatra in a show that represented the women of history. I had a solo and a choreography just beautiful. I think it was one of my best memories because the teachers trusted me and gave me the opportunity to finish this sport that I could never get out of my life. It is inked in me.

Ines Horeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:32 am

Hello, so I'm going to talk about one of my childhood memorie.
When I was a kid during my vacation, I used to go to my grand parents house with my cousin. The afternoons we used to swing, outside in the garden, and were pushed by our grandpa to go higher, and jump at the highest point we could reach.

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi John,
My favourite memories it may be this summer when I went on holidays with my friends, for 2 weeks we did what we wanted. We went to bed at 5am to wake up at 14h, the day we played football or we stay at the beach, then the night we went out night club, then start the day after.
I really think it's the best holidays of my life, and I think I'll do it again this summer.
That's all for me this week, Bye John.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Hello John,

I will tell you one of my best memories. It's about my vacation 3 years ago with my family where, during 2 weeks, we move from one place to an other place each day or each 2 days. It was like a road trip in the South East of France (where the sun is). At first, we went to Castelnaudary to visit the Carcassonne city. Then, we followed the mediterranean cost during 4/5 days to swim with fishes near the coast (we swam in La Ciotat especially and we also rode on the "Route des Crêtes" which is according to me one of the beautiful road in France). After this "beach vacation", we went to the Alps to see a part of my family during 2 days and then we went in Bourg-d'Oisans to see a world cup race of mountain bike which was very nice to be here. There was a special atmosphere around this event. To finish this holidays, we crossed all France by the center in only 3 days.
This vacation stays one of my fav' because we saw lot of things and lot of different landscapes in just 2 weeks.

See you in some hours.

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisch Rémy Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi John,

About a memorie….. all my life has been really annoying… So i'm just gonna talk about all ski's travel i did. Ski is for me the best sport, it makes me feel good. When i'm skiing, i'm just free, my mind is free, i can do whatever i want, i'm not thinking about anything. It's for me the best feel in the world. Hope you already did some ski and you know what i mean.

If not, ask me and i'll put you on skis. Razz

See you later Sir

Bisch Rémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:07 pm

Hello John,
My best memory in my life was without hesitation this May 2, 2016!
This evening of May 2, 2016 was magical for me since Leicester won the first league.
It was amazing everyone was crying with joy around me,
I have never seen so many happy people.
Of course it's a joke go Man U !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Group A Week 5 Discussion A Memory Canton10
Group A Week 5 Discussion A Memory Canton10

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Hi John,
Some of my best memories are in my sport, the BMX race. One of the most beautiful was during my 2014 season. A race was organized in my club in Saintes, and it was a qualification for the National Championship. The best riders of the South west of the country were present to try to qualify themselves to the mythic National Championship. The race started and all my lap became more and more rapidly during the day. At the end of the day, I won my semi-final which was something that I never did in this type of competition. For the final, I come first on the gate and when the speaker told my name, all the people of the club and my family present made a lot of noise for me. This moment was crazy. Then the gate goes dawn and the race started. I make a perfect start and finish second of the race. I make my first podium at this moment and qualify myself for the national championship and for the circuit of the French cup for the next year. All those qualifications help me a lot in my sport. I wasn’t expected that at this moment, and this is why it’s one of my best memories.

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Good afternoon, John
My fondest memory goes back to my 11th when the French Under-17 team came to my club for the Euro 2012.
I met Paul Pogba, Alfonse Areola and Lucas Digne.
He was not yet known except for Pogba who was already at Manchester United.
It's really one of the most beautiful days of my life.
He will soon be replaced in June because I will see the semi finals and final of the League of Nations in Portugal and I could finally see Cristiano Ronaldo (my dream).
That's all for me, kisses john <3 geek geek

Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Lavaud Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:32 pm

I'm going to talk about one my best memories, it was when 3 years ago in october i went to United States with my classmates. It was a trip a little thanks to the Hermione who did the trip a cupples month before.
When i was there i was in Westwood next to Boston during a week and after i go to New-York during 3 ays it was really great, we went to the empire state building the first night and the days after to Liberty statue.

Nathan Lavaud

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello Monieur today we need to talk about our best memory. My best memory is when I flew for the first time in my life to come to France. My sisters and I flew from Cameroon to France. I remember that in Cameroon it was hot and when I arrived in France it was cold I didn’t want to get off the plane because I had tap-taps and I was in a t-shirt so I was cold and my sisters too. but once I got off the plane I saw the france for the first time and I thought it was the most beautiful country I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Yes I was 8 years old and I had just arrived in France.

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi John,
I remember... the day I took my bachelor’s degree in English. both oral and written. It wasn’t won in advance. Fortunately, my English teacher liked me, it was reassuring. As usual, during the oral I had a superb English accent. I don’t know what else to say except that what I wrote is null:)

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:49 pm

Hi
Today i am goig to talk about my favorite moment in my life. For me for me, I have several. with my parents I had the chance to travel to different countries in different places in the world. I keep all these memories as the best and most memorable.

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum