UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group B Week 6 Discussion

+16
kevin hilson
puech lily
Dylan Sourbé
Antoine Czubkowski
BREILLAD Enzo
Fontaine Emma
Maeva Faverjon
Mathilde BAJON
Chloé Cardin
Lila.Michaud
Alex MOLIN PRADEL
thomasbrosseau
benjamin3
CHAVAGNAT Louis
gaétane soulet
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Group B Week 6 Discussion Empty Group B Week 6 Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Your teaching experience - your thoughts.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group B Week 6 Discussion Empty Re: Group B Week 6 Discussion

Post by gaétane soulet Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Hello,
today I will tell you about my internship at school. I think it's very interesting and I like it because I like children and in addition I know the class well and the teacher because I'm in my mother's school at all I know pretty much everybody. The only negative is the fact of running at the same time as another class and suddenly we can not get too close and the students are more easily dissipated. I did a first cycle of Chukball (it looks like handball without dribbling, without contact and without the possibility of intercepting the ball with the shot) and then, I will do a cycle of acrosport. For now, I find it easy because I'm used to this age group because I often go since I was little with my mother at school and suddenly I used to see how children act . I think the most complicated will be to do the internship file because you have to do a lot of things and you need a lot of precise papers
See you soon

gaétane soulet

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:38 am

Hi, today the subject is our teaching experience. Our experience is still very weak, we did only six one hour session which is really very little to draw conclusions. however, what can be said is that it is very interesting to see the differences in levels of children between the first session and the last one. Many elements are put in place, it is really the great reward of our work.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by benjamin3 Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:30 pm

So today we need to talk about our teaching experience. I like the idea of going to teach sport to some kids it's interesting and a good experience. But we have never done this before so it's a bit stressing and there is also a lot of work to be done. For the moment we only need to prepare the lessons but after that we will need to make a file and also pass and oral presentation.

benjamin3

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasbrosseau Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:14 pm

Hello,
This year we begin to give sport class to child, I love teaching to us it's very interesting to prepare and give the class, but all the papers we have to do is very boring. I will prefer having an assistant who do this and only giving the class.
On the Saturday on the morning I teach sport to old people (40 years old), I prefer this because I can practice with them and I don't have to do all this paper.

thomasbrosseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex MOLIN PRADEL Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:06 am

Hello,
Today I’m going to talk about my teaching experience.
I have started my work experience into the school in january. It’s not my first experience because I have trained children 6/7 year old in football during one year. This work experience in a school I practiced gymnastics and dance at a CP class during 45 minutes by week for 12 weeks.
It’s not always easy to teach with children 6 years old some students are dissipated because they think to be in sport than for enjoy and not for learn.
But in general is interesting experience even if i don’t think of doing my futur job because it’s not job for me.

Alex MOLIN PRADEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila.Michaud Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:23 am

I will talk to you about my teaching experience with a CM2 class.
At first, I can say that my class is difficult enough, because there are a lot of boys who have a competitive spirit and so who don't want play with girls when I make them badminton situations. They are dispelled and don't like to lose, so I must to build adapted situations to promote learning and cooperation. The problem is that for badminton we only have half of the gym because there is another person doing sport at the same time as me. Despite this, I am currently happy with my internship, my tutot explains to me at the end of each session the good and bad things I did and even if before, I was stressed to give a class to primary, now I'm starting to feel comfortable and to love what I do.

Lila.Michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Cardin Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:41 pm

This week I'm going to talk about my teaching experience with a CM2 class of Fléac.
It's a very interesting experience because it makes it possible to realize more precisely what the job is. My first activity was Handball, that was cool, but it's difficult to obtain attention of all and to passionate all children. The feedback from my tutor allows me to improve from session to session. We really notices the different personalities : a very competitive spirit in some, lack of motivation in others… I’m a little more apprehensive the second activity; the acrosport.

Chloé Cardin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Hello !
What can I say about my teaching experience ? It depends, sometimes, the children are lovely and we can have fun in basketball, but sometimes, they are just horrible to me because they don’t listen to me, and they chat together. But I think it’s good to have pupils like that in this experience because the professor is behind us and can help us if we need. Except one day when we couldn’t do nothing because of their behaviour, I saw a lot of progress and it makes me happy to know that they appreciate to come in sport with me. I’m preparing a little project for the second season, and I hope the children would be interested by it.

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeva Faverjon Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:11 pm

Hello
For my first experience as a teacher, I am with pretty cool kids. I like the internship because it really allows to dive into the real profession of teacher. Personally I would prefer to teach in college / high school but I find very trainer internship to really show us what the job really is. I find this experience great because we really create our cycle, our sessions. My tutor gives me a lot of advice that I find really helps.

Maeva Faverjon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fontaine Emma Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Hello,
Today, I'm going to talk about my teaching experience. First of all, I was not very happy to see a children because I don't like my sector. At first, it's complicated to make learn certains aspects of handball to children. They don't understand right now the logic of the activity. The children are often dissipated, and it's complicated to keep them quiet. But, they are good children and they are a little bit charming. For the people who want become a sport teacher, it's a good experience and it's a good thing to see the reality and the difficulty of teaching.

Fontaine Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by BREILLAD Enzo Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:44 pm

wow for once my subject was chosen !!
As far as I'm concerned, my internship is going very well and my tutor is very nice, it helps for a lot of things.
In cr about children they are very nice to see too nice piur some because they want to help me constantly, and sometimes it's annoying ...
If not how to talk about Leah ... If some people are not made for one thing I think leaucnest for sports ... She is nice Lea but sport is not nice with her poor .. Sorry Lea you have no doubt other talents but i tryed everything and I do not think that a career in the sport is possible ..
Well I will not do a biography of each of my students so I'll stop there.
See you tomorrow

BREILLAD Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Czubkowski Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Hi, so today I'm going to talk about my internship. My tutor is a new teacher in this school and it is the first time for her to have a student like me in "teaching formation" so she don't know how speak with me during briefing at the end of each classes.
First my classe is a dynamic classe VERY dynamic. For the first time during my last intervention, I had the power and the children listen to me very well.
I was in fight sport or "lutte" with my classe first.
I know my weakness now and for the next intervention in Rugby I don't do the same mistake.

Antoine Czubkowski

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Hello,
Like my other comrades I have to do an internship in elementary school For 2 cycles of 6 weeks , I'm at the Jules Ferry School with CM2. The first cycle was devoted to collective sports and the second to the dance. The first session was difficult to manage because not all students were listening, now this is going much better.

Dylan Sourbé

Back to top Go down

Post by puech lily Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:04 pm

I have to talk about my teaching experience, so I have found this first part quite difficult because in the EM file we have to think about lots of different things like objectives, success criteria, achievement criteria...
But I enjoyed to learn things at children, my cycle was about corporate expression. During the cycle children were quite talkative but interested and they participate at the lesson. I liked to see them like that, they took pleasure to do this activity with me.
So for the moment I think I had a good time with them, to be continued in the next episode...

puech lily

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:03 am

Hello,
Today, I'm going to talk about my teaching experience. At first, it's complicated to make learn certains aspects of dance to children because I'm very bad in dance. The children are often dissipated, and it's complicated to keep them quiet. But, they are good children and they are a little bit charming. For the people who want become a sport teacher, it's a good experience and it's a good thing to see the reality and the difficulty of teaching.

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Boisson Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 am

Hello, I don't think I really had an experience in taking care of ULIS in a primary class because it's an age category that doesn't necessarily interest me and the difference in level between each student is very large and my sessions must be adapted to everyone to provide a good session. However, I became attached to the students and it was good to see that they were having fun and that they gave me feedback on my sessions which were rather positive, in addition they always come to sport with a smile on their faces which is very encouraging for the future!

Maxime Boisson

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi John(ny) Wink
The first teaching experience is very cool... and quite difficult for many reasons.
Firstly, the students are interesting, but they are smalls and it's difficult to have the attention of all students, but it's the job and for the moment, I like this.
Secondly, I think this stage it's a very good experience for us because we have see the difficulty and the reality of teaching. But I enjoyed to return in the school and it's very funny to see the attitudes of childrens, and it's very imoortant for me to learn at this childrens a lot of things, like respect of others, attention and listen.

Amaury Babin

Back to top Go down

Group B Week 6 Discussion Empty Teaching experience

Post by JessieJ Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 am

Today, I'm going to talk about my teaching experience.
I have more experience, I began teaching in a gymnasium of gymnastic so that I had no even 16 years.
I had now about 4 years of experience of coatching (3 years of gymnastic coatching) but teaching is more different !
There is a lot of constraints, rule and knowledge compared to coatching !
I like teaching with my CP because I discovered another world and I like this world.

JessieJ

Back to top Go down

Post by abocquet Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:00 am

My primary school internship is to do sports sessions to a class of CE1. In the first cycle we did fencing and now we start the football cycle. The internship is going very well, the students are very nice. I take great pleasure in passing on their knowledge. In fencing I had never practiced before teaching them so it was pretty strange at first. Now in football is my sport so I feel better in my place and at ease, I know what I'm talking about and I love because it allows me to share my passion with them.
This internship reinforces me in the idea that I like working with children and that I want to teach EPS.

abocquet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down