UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group D Week 6 Discussion

+12
Penalva Théo
Angeline Da Costa
Yohana Dumont
Philomène Pagnoux
Brian Coudert
melvin migeon
Honorine
sylvain dybich
Johan Mary
Lajoie
SERE Hugo
Admin
16 posters

Go down

Group D Week 6 Discussion Empty Group D Week 6 Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Good and bad experiences from your L1 and L2 STAPS course (all subjects, not English). What are your feelings about it so far?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group D Week 6 Discussion Empty Re: Group D Week 6 Discussion

Post by SERE Hugo Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:27 pm

Hello John,
For me, my first years in staps it was the worst, because I doubled in firts time, after that I hadn't good relation with teacher and with promo, we didn't all know each other. So relation it's special, we were more in competition than in cooperation, was too bad.
But with second years, it's reverse, the teacher say who we are, almost everybody know each other. I have sensation too be one human with other humans, not just animal. It's so pleasant.

SERE Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lajoie Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Hello !
I'm going to talk about my first year in STAPS. It was a complicated year for me because it was a year of transition. I did not have my best friends with me anymore. Then, I could not find a happy medium between partying and working. But I realized late, (catching up) that I had to stop all that in order to reach my objective goals that I did not know before. I think I had my first year thanks to the support of Sylvain. So that's part of my best memories.
I hope this year will be better. In any case, it starts better than my first year.

Last edited by Lajoie on Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lajoie

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Mary Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:41 am

Hello John,
My worst moment was the last year in L1, when I saw that i did'nt have my first semester... I asked myself a lot of questions. I thought of stopping everything. Finally I got my year. I think this year is easier because it's more specific to what I want to do later.
I am disappointed for the moment of STAPS, because I realize that I learn more at home by reading books and in my club than at the university. When I come to university, I know that the day will be long.
I have trouble adapting to a system, I like to learn what I want, when I want. Here I do not feel really good.
Finally, the good experience is that I met very interesting people (students as teachers) !
Johan Mary
Johan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by sylvain dybich Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Hello,
today I'm going to talk about my best moment in L1, this moment is when I saw that I had my year because last year was complicated because it was my first year where I had to really manage rugby and studies, I think my worst moment is when I saw that I didn't have my first semester, because I was disappointed and I had never validated anything at school. But later I was even more motivated to have my year. Last year was a learning year.

sylvain dybich

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorine Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Hello !
The first year, I think, is more difficult than the second year.
Last year everything was new. The rythm at the university is very different from that of high school, there is more autonomy. We are delivered to ourselves so it was necessary to know how to organize well. In addition to classes, you had to know how to manage new things such as papers, food shopping, the apartment, appointments ...
Even if sometimes it was hard, it teaches to be more independent.
Also it can be difficult because at first we do not know many people. But after that we do great knowledge and we share new things.
I appreciate a lot more this second year. We already know how to organize, it's easier. The courses are still difficult but it's still interesting.
Also, the atmosphere is better, we know more people and there is more support in my class this year.

Honorine

Back to top Go down

Post by melvin migeon Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Hello John,
For me, my most important bad experiance was my first L1. I didn't was ready to make the necessary work first and I wasn't thinking that some lessons like biomecanics or others was to difficult. So I was surprised by that.
Now I know that we have to make a constant work and to be concentrate during the CM!
I think in STAPS we got chance because the general mentality is good, it's not every one for oneself. To conclued I can say that my STAPS years was a good experiance in general, I've learned a lot about this who are very interesting around sport.

melvin migeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Coudert Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Hello John,
Today I'm going to talk about my first and my second years in STAPS. For my first year, everything was new. I did have my first appartement, I go in big school for my first time. But, nevertheless I had two friend with me of my high school, so for me go in the class is not really new. In general, my first year in STAPS went well I can said. The distance with my parents wasn't too much difficult and I take pleasure in my study.
For my second year, I can said it is different, firstly it is more difficult I think. Also all of my friends in STAPS and of my high school they were not with me, so I'm felling lost a little. Not having my first semester show the difficult I have to surpass that. But, now I think I can tell I love what I do and I motivate myself for do better and having the second semester for pass in the third year.

Brian Coudert

Back to top Go down

Post by Philomène Pagnoux Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello, Today I am going to speak about my experiences in L2 and L1 STAPS. Last year, it was a great year for me. I have good results ang I went to parties. But on the first semester, I didn't work as much as the second semester.
This year, it is more complicated because football trainings are at 14.30 so we can't go to school on the afternoon, so I have to catch up courses, so it take me a lot of time and I can't go in parties with my friends, and I have to sleep enough. Well, it isn't the same rythm than last year, and I must work more to have a lower average. It is a little frustrating.
During this two years, I have a little chance to live in my parents home, because I have a lot of things to do on a day, and I don't have to cook for the dinner. It is a great advantage, but I think that for the L3 I would have an apartment.

Philomène Pagnoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohana Dumont Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Hello John!
During my first year, I discovered sportsmanship, friendship, fun and warmth.
My first semester was complicated because I had to adapt to everyday life again. Then for my second semester I understood that it needed more worked. My first year was intense, I did new sports and I met great people. I am good in this University, I know that I have chosen my path. The classes I like, I find them more interesting and doing sports every day is even more pleasant.
To conclude, my first year was great, a lot of fun, a lot of work but a lot of knowledge that allow me to progress in what I want to do.

Yohana Dumont

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeline Da Costa Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:48 pm

Hello,

About my first years at the university it was an amazing experience. It was the moment to discover new people, new mentality, everything was new for me (the city, the functionment, the liberty...).
I remember all the perfect party with my friends because I had a lot of time.
At the half of the years (around january) I left France to play in holland. So, just amazing remember for football but it was a hard moment for school. I worked alone at distance and was going back to do my exam

Angeline Da Costa

Back to top Go down

Post by Penalva Théo Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:33 pm

Hello John,

I'm going to talk about my Staps experience in the last couples of years.
First of all student life change habits. Last year i was in Angers. I didn't know a lot of people. But the atmosphere in this university is good, play sport bring us together. I decided to go to come in Angouleme because ES was not possible in Angers.
Explore a new city and making new friends was a motivation to come here. I realize that in Angouleme the system of lessons is different so i must adapt once more.

Penalva Théo

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 pm

Hi!
I'm going to talk about two years of university. The first year was quite difficult because I was injured all the first semester so I couldn't practice the sport, I was very unmotivated and in terms of other subjects the ones I preferred the most were anatomy and physiology, they are two very interesting and concrete subjects. The second semester went better, I didn't practice all sports anymore so I was more motivated in my work.I like the second year a little less because for the second semester we have more theory than practice and I expected to see more physical programs to create as I chose the ES program but I was told that it will be even more specific in the third year so I look forward to seeing it.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by APPERE Guillaume Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi John,
Today i gonna talk about my last year in staps. Last year was a little bit hard because i was knowing really few people but i get integrated really fast and i think it's a unique thing in staps. Because i did a l1 in economy in Poitiers and it was not the same at all. So today i'm happy to continue staps and not economy Very Happy

APPERE Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceau Jarrossay Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:50 am

Hello, personally, I've had 2 L1, and my first L1 was madness, we laughed very well with class, there was Benjamin and other friends but it was very complicated to work with my group and it's because we redoubled with Ben... No regrets. To university, there is an other good experience it's sport, sociologie, and history there are my favourite matter. But I haven't bad experience except to the swimming pool next year where I made a mistake.

Thank's, see you tomorrow

Marceau Jarrossay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis FARDIN Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Oohhh shiittt sooryyy I really forgot to write on this topic!
My worst experience is for me this year, I give more hours for my job in my tennis club than I give for the university so it's already difficult to do well both jobs.
But with the new "maquettes", it's a fucking disorder and it's impossible to organise me and I am really in trouble ! I am the laziest person for school work so it's really complicated this year, but that's okeyy, I hope I will succeed ...

Mathis FARDIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down