UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic week 1 - the summer.

+24
Kévin Forestier
Joris
Tom Mainguenaud
fbourdet
Jany Mainguet
Corentin Cédat
Lucie LEFEVRE
NATHAN PAPINHO
elodie vaz
Hugo Daunas
barbotinpaul
Benjamin Christie
BIRAGHI Ugo
deniaud hugo
Kilian Le Mellay
GUERILLOT Lucas
Belon Romain
HAQUET Virgile
Pierre Ronzier
Zachary Digeos
Yann BENOIST
Bonin Guillaume
angibaud arnaud
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Topic week 1 - the summer. Empty Topic week 1 - the summer.

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:40 am

What did you do? What was the best moment and the worst moment?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Topic week 1 - the summer. Empty Re: Topic week 1 - the summer.

Post by angibaud arnaud Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:42 pm

This summer I spent a good time on working, I made me a season at Leclerc of Pons I made me a season at placing on the shelf. Otherwise Except for the work, I went to the beach with some friends, to play football, do some swimming. Then after three years I decided to resume soccer in August, where we did a physical preparation for a month.
My best time this summer was when I went on holidays with some friends in Royan

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:03 pm

During this summer I went to majorca, It's was very cool because I went to the beach every day and i had nothing to do (the real vacation). The bests moments of my summer are every party with my friends, and the worst is when i'm back to majorca at the Bordeaux airport, the difference of temperature is to 15 degrees between France and majorca and in addition it was rainning.

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:06 pm

This summer, i worked in Mc donald's during three month (June to august). During May, i passed moment with my family before June. Moreover, i went to O'gliss park with my girlfriend, it's a water park and it was very fun. Moreover i did karting and it was a very fun moment. My best time this summer was when i visited the Futuroscope. It was very fun and this summer was very good

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:06 pm

This summer, I had worked in Mimizan, I watched the swimming pool in the Camping Marina Land.
This was my first season at this job, that was a very good experience and the next summer I gonna work at the same place for sure. The best moment moment was the morning because I was lived just in the front of the sea And I haven't a worst moment this summer.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Ronzier Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:21 pm

This summer was special for me because for the first time I worked during 3 month in a supermarket in La Rochelle. So my hollydays were not really funny but if I need choose my best moment it's a party with all my friends and my girlfriend in my home. In a summer like this summer was a verry good moment.
The worst moment it's when I getting up at 4 a.m o'clock to work.

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Hi Jhon! During this summer, my best moment was, when I participated in an international raid of 400 participants with the army or each air force base was represented by a team, but there were also Canadians, Swiss, Belgians, British, ... This raid lasted 36 hours during which we did not stink to sleep once, we walked all night on 35 kilometers with a backpack of 30 kilos with more than 2 kilometers of elevation gain then over the 2 days we had 50 ateliés in which there was underseagulation, the survival of the shot with a shotgun at 400 meters, shooting at the FAMAS, the pistol but also the throwing of grenades, with mortar shelling, there were courses of the combatant, of épusement'endurence, audacity, there was airsoft, paint ball, rensaignement, I ate a bull's eye too and then still a lot of things like explosive minipulation (TNT).
And in the end my team and I finished first, although we lost a camard on the way! We finished this AIR RAID 2019 to 3. So at the same time it's my best memory. but it is also the worst because after I could not walk for 1 week, for cause I lost my toenails, I had emasties under my blisters, and what other cracks.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Belon Romain Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:32 am

For me this summer my best moment is on my bike, I have pratice three race this summer all of my race are good for me ( because I earn money ) same has no a lot of training I have like one race more then all of other race because I have a better classement, I have a top 15 and I prefere because they haven't diffulties.

Belon Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:50 am

During this summer,i worked at Mac Donald in La Rochelle. It was difficult at first because it was very hot however there was a very good atmosphere and it was very funny at times. My favorite moment was when i went to Bilbao with my friends because it was a real vacation during this summer.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:16 pm

During my summer, I worked in Intermarché in Oleron Island. I had to fill the shelves every morning, and early in the afternoon. I worked in the shelf of drinks and alcohols. This was difficult sometimes because I had to get up very early, at 5 am. I also spend my time in La Rochelle during my days off to see my girlfriend. Sometimes, I was going to the beach to have fun.

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:41 pm

During my summer, I had work in leroy somer for did alternators . These alternators are for boats, stadium or others big machines. I had work three months, from june to august. Before in may i had volunteer work for mxgp in saint jean d'angely, that's my best moment. My worst moment is when I need to wake up in 4 a.m. to work in leroy somer in faction.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 pm

This summer was very different from my previous ones. First of all, in June, I got the first-year catch-up so after the results I was able to enjoy myself. Then, throughout the month of June and July, I worked so it was very rewarding. Then, in August, I took advantage of my family, my friends,... And soccer resumed and the outings were many.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:39 pm

well, i worked during two month in a restaurant, above Hossegor in the south france. I did servor consisting to deserve , take notes about client order and take fun.
During all of july and august without break at day and evenning. It was so hard but i get some money now, happyness !
that's all i think, thanks for watching

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:10 pm

This summer, i work with the team Charente maritime women cycling.i'm assistants and i pass a bottle.And next time i in my house for benefit the sun in my swimming pool. and i train at basketball.it was fun this summer but now it's finish.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:30 pm

This summer I enjoyed the holidays to the maximum because I did not work. In the end I regret because I could make me money.
I first went to la Palmyre after the results of the L1 with my brother and cousin for a week. After that, I went twice on the island of Ré with Marin and Christian. It was probably the best moment because we found a few people from our L1 class for Volley-Ball and night parties. I dont really have a worst moment, only the fact that I could have worked to put money aside.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:03 pm

First of all, I went on vacation with some friends in Biscarrosse for a week. We went to the beach, and to the swimming pool of the campsite and we met young people of our age from another region. I also visit monuments with my family like underground churches... In addition, I worked in a butcher shop in Auchan la Couronne for 3 months and I am currently studying there. Finally, I trained all the way through the holidays so that I could better prepare for and apprehend the return to school. I went to a gym, I also ran with friends.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Topic week 1 - the summer. Empty Summer

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:38 pm

During June , I went in guadeloupe to see my family , after I worked in a wood industry to do an inventary and in grapefield during one week for each job .
In july I went in vacation with my friends at Chatelaillon and at Bordeaux , and in August I worked in a swimming-pool at Montmoreau and I came back for train with my soccer team mates .

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:59 pm

During the summer holidays, I worked at decathlon for 4 months.
There was a great team.
We would meet at the beach in the evening to eat pizza and then go out to the White House, or we would all go together to the Galon d'Or in Saintes to drink beers.
At the end of August, I went to see my best friend in Toulouse. We went to Andorra and then to Cap d'Agde.
Shopping, pool, beach, friends have punctuated my holidays.
Then it was back to class.

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:30 pm

This summer, I went to Italy two weeks more precisely to Palermo in Sicily. Then, we went to join the rest of my family in the house of my grandparents in Nice. The best time of my holidays was when with my cousins ​​we took our grandfather's open boat to go for a walk in the sea and stop on small coves to be quiet. The worst time was when we came back to Charente because the climate was colder, which made me a little depressed.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:56 pm

During this summer i haven't done a lot of things. I mainly spend my time on working at a 4 stars hotel where I was a server and also a swimming pool technician. During my days-off, I was going to the gym and meeting my friends and my girlfriend. The best moment was the 2 weeks I spend with her and the worst mmmh.. There is no bad moment in Summer holidays !

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 pm

During this summer, I have working during May at August in the Super U in Saujon. I worked in the liquid rays more specifically in beer and water

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mainguenaud Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:32 am

During my summer I went to Hossegor with my family. I was able to surf and enjoy the beach and the sun. On my return from vacation I started training again for the French championship - 23 years old which took place at the end of August. I finish 24th. I'm so happy

Tom Mainguenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:35 am

Hi John, so this summer, started at the beginning of May, but I had the feeling that it only lasted a month... in short, my holidays started with many rehabilitation sessions, 3 to 4 times a week, for more than a month to get back in shape following my broken collarbone.... Then during the month of June, we welcomed two American penpals of my little sister to my home. They came from Atlanta, from the same school as mine when I was in college. So I was able to work on my English! Wink
Then I went to La Palmyre for a few days with two friends, we surfed, enjoyed the beach, cycled,... I started working at the beginning of July in my parents' company, so I prepared packages and labelled products, but I also and above all took part in farmers' markets! I love doing these markets, the atmosphere is good, the customers are nice, and we sell a lot of products! I finished my summer by working on the stand of a fair in Barbezieux for 3 busy days....

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:56 am

During my summer I made the season for 2 months (June and July) at Lelcerc in Rochefort. My job was to sell cheese and charcuterie at the cut. During the month of August, I left one week in Paris and particularly 2 days at Parc Astérix with my girl friend for my birthday, it was my best moment in this summer. Then, I took the time to rest.

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:41 pm

This summer was filled with moments of sharing, fun but especially work ( in a camp with childrens) and a lot of preparation with the team of the BDE for the return of L1. But I also managed to enjoy seeing my friends, to celebrate my 19 years, while making small passages to the hospital to look after my wrist. So I spent 2 months on the island of Ré, and these are all those moments that made me want to spend my life. Even though I had a great summer learning new things and having fun, I really wanted to go back to school (it's amazing) to keep moving forward in life.

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next