UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic week 1 - the summer.

+24
Kévin Forestier
Joris
Tom Mainguenaud
fbourdet
Jany Mainguet
Corentin Cédat
Lucie LEFEVRE
NATHAN PAPINHO
elodie vaz
Hugo Daunas
barbotinpaul
Benjamin Christie
BIRAGHI Ugo
deniaud hugo
Kilian Le Mellay
GUERILLOT Lucas
Belon Romain
HAQUET Virgile
Pierre Ronzier
Zachary Digeos
Yann BENOIST
Bonin Guillaume
angibaud arnaud
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Topic week 1 - the summer. - Page 2 Empty Re: Topic week 1 - the summer.

Post by Romann Dieumegard Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi everyone, this summer this summer I worked at the beach service in Royan, it was really cool, working on the beach is wonderful, I enjoyed the visit of a part of my family with good evening watered haha, also I am Exit sometimes in nightclub to make good afters at ritual market bar or on the beach at sunrise, this is the best time. I have been surfing a few times but some rare session in view of the calm sea, the summer conditions are not festive for surfing, it's almost all the time flat !!

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:22 pm

During these holidays, I worked at the market, I was with my friends, all there is to come, but also I went on vacation. This work to work was a little painful because it was not the weekend and I did not win much but it also prevented me but it remained elsewhere in the market is friendly especially when the weather is nice. But this year it was not so crowded so it was getting boring. Apart from that, I helped my parents at home. In a second time, I'm Buy, I had the bodybuilding but also I took the football in late July, with training three times a week and friendly matches. Finally, I left with my sister and my father in Spain and had the best time of the holidays, we did a lot of things, including a water park among other activities that was just as good.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:31 pm

So my best moment this summer is when I went to salou with my friends but it was also the worst because they were often drunk while I was not drinking so not great

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2