UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 topic - Summer

+28
BEGUE simon
grammont.theo
djibril17
Vince Lepine
Gaëtan Debien
sriffa01
Nathan Raveraud
VINIANE Méline
Enzo Bourgeaux
emma bony
Clementrodrigues
Fusiller Simon
Océane Martin
Gaspard Pouzin
Marcuccini Luigi
Gaël
Nicolas Jakow
Hugo Seugnet
Sandro Appiotti
Benjamin BACARIA
Antoine PERAUD
Pitat
Ribault Geoffrey
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
TAMANG Andréas
Benjamin Paultes
LéoG
Admin
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 1 topic - Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 topic - Summer

Post by djibril17 Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:40 am

During my hollidays my best moment was the festival Garrorock , i went to this festival with my friends. It was amazing because i had the opportunity to see the different singers/raper that i want to see.
The worst moment for me was when i became ill during 1 weeks . It was horrible with the heat .

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:48 am

I started summer with my best life because during the months of May and June I often went out with my friends in nightclubs. In the afternoons I went to the beach to sleep / tan, eat ice cream, walk along the sea with music. Then after my parents forced me to work then I worked at carrefour in cash for 6 weeks. With very early morning hours so I could not get out. It was my worst moments of this summer. Then the last 3 weeks I go out with my friend like in month of May-June.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic - Summer - Page 2 Empty An explosive summer

Post by BEGUE simon Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:51 am

Hello
As you ask, i will talk about my summer in this topic. First, i went to marocco with a friend, that was awsome. We mooved in marocco during all the travel. 2 days srufing, 5 days in the sahara desert, and 3 days in marrakech.
I love the marocan culture, the food that they cook, the colour of the clothes and the accent of the language.
It was and incredible experience bacause it was the frst time that i gone so far without my parents.

Thanks for your time

see you next week

BEGUE simon

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic - Summer - Page 2 Empty summer holllidays

Post by Lemarquis Mathis Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am

During my holliday i go to Marroco with my friend simon before my season. We are stay two weeks to do visited lot of monuments, enjoy the tea and the amazing landskapes . After i began my job on oleron island.
I'm a lifeguard. There was little intervention suddenly the season seems longer. Fortunately the evening we are the time to rest in camping or to party. Smile

Lemarquis Mathis

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic - Summer - Page 2 Empty My hollidays

Post by Quentin Browang Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:08 am

Hello Mister Cox

During my hollidays, i have to work in SNCF like the last summer. It's a great job who give lot of money. I travel everywhere in France whith this job.
In the same time i was working in my new house who was in construction. Now we live in.
I have done many party whith my friends in all towns because with my job i was everywhere. One Night i was in Bordeaux and the next night i was in Nantes so i have the possibility to see all my friends.
I practiced too my favorite sport who is the Boxe (Kick Boxing/K1).
Whith 2 friends, Alison and Nicolas i have done a little RoadTrip. We was in the Land Basque and we have to drive to go in Spain without know where we will sleeping.
We have do this little RoadTrip during 4 days and we have do a great party in Dax !
In the big lines it was my Hollidays.

Browang Quentin

Quentin Browang

Back to top Go down

Post by margotgregoire Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:06 pm

This summer I worked to the campsite in the Ile d’Oléron as a host, so I gave sport lessons and meet a lot of vacationer. But I was also a bathing supervisor, waitress, bartender, secretary, and household help. not very funny. But with also seasonal we had fun especially the evenings.

margotgregoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Bonnefont Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:46 pm

This summer I worked in Leclerc, I had to put the products on the shelves. It was tiring because I started early in the morning.
I also spent 2 weeks in July in Southern Spain.
It was not the best summer in my life, but not the worse either.

Pierre Bonnefont

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2