UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Autonomous Work

+27
Clarance de Villiers
Malek.benslimane
Ravahiti
noemie_resclause
Caroline Richard
Pauline Maurisset
Marina Guillon
calberti
Isaure Ayrault-Roy
Léa Aupetit
Léa ABREU
Babis Papageorgiou
Chloé Gailledrat
iman ghouzi
Cédric Bourgeois
sophie_rys
Damaye Alexis
Manon Saroul
Amelie Trarieux
Diana Gashi 1
Emeline Giffard
Meghane Cren
Jordan Besson
ELISANGELA
Caroline Lemoigne
Clothilde Pluchart
Admin
31 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Weekly Autonomous Work - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekly Autonomous Work

Post by Jordan Besson Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:50 pm

Good evening everyone, I know it’s getting late but I wanted to talk to you about a Ted ’s video.
Indeed, this video is connected with our formations and it is recent. This video deals with kids, gender and sexuality. As I know you and particularly John, I must clarify that the speaker is a young American who makes youtube videos. She uses pedagogy and playfulness / fun to explain to children different concepts but also for your great- great grandma Smile LOL !
So, in the ted’s video she tried to answer to the following question: Why kids need to learn about gender and sexuality ?
« We are different in many ways (…) but we all are part of one big family. » Wow ! This is what I said when I began to hear her.
She based all her words on arguments such as The American Academy of pediatrics…
If I’ve chosen to speak about this video it’s because I find she is completely in agreement with our generation and our new digital culture. Social medias are everywhere and the best way to touch everyone and discuss about different concepts around lgbt community is in Youtube.
To conclude, I urge you to look this woman and to discuss about her and her way of thinking, of working.

This this the link of the Ted’s video and the other link it’s her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuwz64qsBM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

Jordan Besson
Jordan Besson

Birthday : 1997-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Gailledrat Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:13 am

Hello everyone !
For the first week, I choose about Web Analytics because I think it's a very useful skill to get for the Marketing sector as for example know how to use that kind of tools and interpret figures. Actually, it was interesting but sometimes boring too so... I learned that analytics is important to make decisions and solve problems. Thanks to Web Analystics, we can report online data and be able to understand and optimise a company's or a brand's presence online. I will change this week for another course, maybe one which have nothing to do with Marketing. That's all for me Smile
Chloé Gailledrat
Chloé Gailledrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Sow, how are crimes and criminals defined ?  Shocked

People's opinions can varie considerably about the same situation. There is an example of teenagers who are playing between them in the street after school. For neighbors, teens can be too loud, or maybe they are having suspicious activities (maybe neighbors think they are here to sell drugs or IDK). Other people who can pass near them can be intimidated by them, ect. So, one situation, different opinions. But of course, nothing is illegal in this situation.  Neutral  But, some people in this situation are able to see illegal things because of fear, misunderstanding, prejudices, etc. Opinions lead what are the "appropriate behaviors".

The ways of thinking about crime evolve century after century. Today it's like that. Maybe in two centuries (if humanity's still alive lol!)  it will be very different. We can think about wars. On these periods of time, things like killing other people is not illegal, it's encouraged, it's a duty. And at the end of the wars, it becomes illegal again.  cyclops

In peace time, it's criminologists's tasks : trying to explain how and why some activities are defined as crime while others not. About that, they specially have to explain social, economic or environmental factors associated with crime and criminal justice rather than individual behaviors.

Because of all the different perspectives of a case or a scene it's difficult to be objective. We all are influenced by opinions, educations, value judgments, instinct and life's experiences. But criminologists have to put all these influences on a side to be as objective as possible and listen all the perspectives of other. elephant
Damaye Alexis
Damaye Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Gailledrat Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello !
So for this week, I followed a course about "Writing Fiction" because I try for years to write a novel and it's really difficult to take time for this between all we have to do and it's difficult too to be focus in writing even if I love that. So, I followed this course to get some advice and tips. In fact, they were many interesting things like using a notebook to write all ideas you can have even it's in a messy way. The most important thing is to find your own rituals. Some people need coffee, some others need to write in a coffee shop or a library, some others again like to listen music so there is no "one" method. The course explain a lot of things too about how to create and develop a character, that kind of things. I don't know if it will be useful for me but I should really try to focus to finish that book at least ! (I try to write around 100 pages until the end of the year... I just get 22 pages... pray for me !)
Chloé Gailledrat
Chloé Gailledrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:55 pm

Helloooooo b*****s,
I though that my class would be amazing and enlighting but really it's mostly boring so I might change next week. It's really lacking dynamism and they keep giving info but explaining how they are mostly not so doable...I wouldn't recommend this class. I think that I should switch to a subject I don't know much about to be more entertained.
Byyyyyyyye
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Babis Papageorgiou Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Hello to every one of you! I’m so glad to be back to this wonderful weekly habit and as Mick Jagger said ‘old habits die hard’ ahah. I have to admit it John, I’ve kind missed the forum.
Well, I read some of your topics and guys, between all the interesting subjects that John proposed us, you chose marketing?

Anyway, I missed my autonomous work last week so I hope I’ll make up this weekend. For this week I picked the topic ‘Galaxies, Stars and Planets’.
I was always being interested about the universe, but the last 5 years I’ve spent some weeks in documentaries, videos and series concerning astrophysics.
In our first contact, I would like to talk about some numbers, just to remind you how small we are and that our lives mean nothing in front of the age of the Universe ahah.

To begin with, the Universe is around 14 billion years old. Earth is about 4,5 billion years old. In the universe there are uncountable galaxies and in those galaxies there are uncountable solar systems. Earth belongs in one of those solar systems. Science has gone too far but still we don’t know everything about our solar system.

The Solar System consists of the Sun, eight major planets, some with one or more natural satellites and ring systems, and other minor bodies (dwarf planets, asteroids and comets).

When we are in an abandoned place in a summer night (I mean somewhere far from the city lights) and see a lightening cross the sky and we have to make a wish, it isn’t a star that falls. Actually, it’s a comet! Amazing ha?

Our bodies, in common with all material on the Earth, the planets of our Solar System, the Sun, stars and galaxies are composed of what we call ‘matter’. So the universe is composed form energy and matter in and among the stars. Matter consists atoms and molecules that are familiar here on Earth. Hydrogen is the most common chemical element in the Universe, and helium is the second most common.
Hydrogen connects as all, as there is around 71% of water (H2O) in earth 70% in our bodies.

In addition, in order to understand how far sun is from earth, light, as we know it, travels at 300 millions metres in one second. That means that in one second can run 21,8 times the diameter of earth. Diameter of earth: 13.700 km

Because the distances between stars and planets are huge, the experts invented a new unit of length, the ‘light year’, like the Hero in Toy Story Buzz light year for those who saw the film in its original language.
So 1 ly is around 9 467 280 000 000 000 metres!

That’s all folks for today. In my next post I’m going to talk about gravity, and our neighbourhood, I mean solar system ahaha,

See you!
Babis Papageorgiou
Babis Papageorgiou

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:25 pm

Stardust we are.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Babis Papageorgiou Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:31 pm

Yes John, in chapter 7 it's well explained. More infos coming soon
Babis Papageorgiou
Babis Papageorgiou

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa ABREU Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:34 pm

Hi guys,

It choose to work on a subject that I personally find really interesting and important in our lives : food ! To do so, I joined the lecture "Introduction to nutrition and food safety" (Taipei Medical University). This lecture was... quite ok. I mean, if you are interested in nutrition, maybe you should take a more "advance" course... This was more about the basics nutritions facts (how you brain works and what it needs to work properly in terms of nutriment...). I was a bit disappointed because I thought that it will be more about real example (like the proportion of protein, carbs... that you need, where to find them, how to recognize them...).

Anyway, this lecture was still interesting and I really recommande you to do it if you want to learn about basic nutrition and food safety.

Have a nice week ! Smile
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Aupetit Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:14 pm

Hello,

This week I've choose a subject on futurelearn.com about Fashion Industry innovations.
There was a case study about Mark ans Spencer. It was interesting to compare innovations in 1950 and nowadays. Innovations has always been important to help the company grow.

Back then, innovations was about shopping soft and washable material. They were amazed to see novelties frequently in the shop. Today with the fast fashion trend there are novelties every week in shops.

They explained that to make a good innovations in this industry you had to work with both suppliers and the supply chain and that the ideas could come from everywhere.

To my mind it was interesting but they could have go further in the subject. It was a little bit simple. Next week it'll be about discovering the innovations used to create a product we use. I hope it'll be interesting considering it's just a 2-weeks courses.

Léa Aupetit

Back to top Go down

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I going to talk about Global water resources.

Water is arguably the most important physical resource as it is the one that is essential to human survival.

Globally, water use has increased rapidly in recent years due to population growth and increased per capita consumption. Most of the increase is in the developing countries. 70% of water use is for agriculture, 22% is for industry and 8% for domestic purposes, although there is considerable regional variation.

Water is not scarce globally, but it often is on a continental or national scale. It is estimated that 31% of the global population will live in a waterscarce country (having less than 1000 m3 of fresh water per person per year) by 2025.

Water is often unsafe to drink because of pollution. This varies with continent and locally between cities and rural environments.

Water shortages have been the cause of major international disputes, particularly in the Middle East.

For my part, my consumption of water before meeting Amelie was very bad. Now I use a flask any time and I fill my flask with the bootle of water. I don't like the tap water but sometimes I don't have the choice (however I make strange face).

I hope this subject it's interesting for you.

Bye Very Happy
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaure Ayrault-Roy Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi friends,

I find psychology and sociology very interesting, that’s why I choose (totally randomly) this subject : homelessness and need. In this lecture, we have to listen to four people, who each are going talk about their experience of homelessness. They are often people with complex care and support needs, which go away beyond the provision of accommodation.

I found this lecture very interesting but I didn’t learn a lot of things. I found the vocabulary sometimes a bit difficult, but it’s great for improvement. Moreover, the audio was really difficult to understand (due to bad quality and the first man was an alcoholic who was wiping his words…).

I was also a bit disappointed that we did not have a quiz at the end of the exercise (I have taken notes for nothing…) in order to summarize the audio and test my knowledge.
Isaure Ayrault-Roy
Isaure Ayrault-Roy

Back to top Go down

Post by calberti Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:05 pm

Hello everybody !

I've learned a bit about the recycling of clothes and I wanted to discuss some surprising facts with you.
First of all, every year 4 millions tonnes of clothes waste is thrown away and the problem is that all those clothes are not recycled. I was surprise because nowadays there is millions of solution for old clothes that you don't want to wear anymore. Instead of throwing it away some platforms as "Le bon coin" or "Vinted" permit you to sell the products you don't want. Or if you feel a little bit more charitable you can give your old clothes to Emmaus or some associations, which are going to redistribute it to persons in need.
Moreover I was thinking about the H&M action around collecting old clothes directly in stores. This is a good idea but what are they doing with it ? They tell us that they re-use the textile or they recycle it.
But then, in my english lesson I learn that recycling clothes is really difficult because there is a challenge with taking the different material apart. A jeans is composed of a lot of materials and will not be recycled all together.
To solve the problem some ingenieers created a innovation: the wave 2 technology which is a special microwave. After passing though the microwave the clothes are easily undone and each component can be isolated. This technology make the recycling easier and gives another life to the textile.
But my wonder is, does H&M is really recycling the clothes ? Because as I understood it's a long and complicated process.

Cheers

calberti

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:24 pm

Clothilde Pluchart wrote:Hi everyone,

I going to talk about Global water resources.

Water is arguably the most important physical resource as it is the one that is essential to human survival.

Globally, water use has increased rapidly in recent years due to population growth and increased per capita consumption. Most of the increase is in the developing countries. 70% of water use is for agriculture, 22% is for industry and 8% for domestic purposes, although there is considerable regional variation.

Water is not scarce globally, but it often is on a continental or national scale. It is estimated that 31% of the global population will live in a waterscarce country (having less than 1000 m3 of fresh water per person per year) by 2025.

Water is often unsafe to drink because of pollution. This varies with continent and locally between cities and rural environments.

Water shortages have been the cause of major international disputes, particularly in the Middle East.

For my part, my consumption of water before meeting Amelie was very bad. Now I use a flask any time and I fill my flask with the bootle of water. I don't like the tap water but sometimes I don't have the choice (however I make strange face).

I hope this subject it's interesting for you.

Bye Very Happy

I am amazed that we have not put desalination into mass production. The army manage to use desalination when they go to foreign lands in order to have a reliable water source so why can't islands like the UK or countries with large sea borders like France use de-salination to eliminate water shortages. Is it simply due to our need not being serious enough?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:26 pm

calberti wrote:Hello everybody !

I've learned a bit about the recycling of clothes and I wanted to discuss some surprising facts with you.
First of all, every year 4 millions tonnes of clothes waste is thrown away and the problem is that all those clothes are not recycled. I was surprise because nowadays there is millions of solution for old clothes that you don't want to wear anymore. Instead of throwing it away some platforms as "Le bon coin" or "Vinted" permit you to sell the products you don't want. Or if you feel a little bit more charitable you can give your old clothes to Emmaus or some associations, which are going to redistribute it to persons in need.
Moreover I was thinking about the H&M action around collecting old clothes directly in stores. This is a good idea but what are they doing with it ? They tell us that they re-use the textile or they recycle it.
But then, in my english lesson I learn that recycling clothes is really difficult because there is a challenge with taking the different material apart. A jeans is composed of a lot of materials and will not be recycled all together.
To solve the problem some ingenieers created a innovation: the wave 2 technology which is a special microwave. After passing though the microwave the clothes are easily undone and each component can be isolated. This technology make the recycling easier and gives another life to the textile.
But my wonder is, does H&M is really recycling the clothes ? Because as I understood it's a long and complicated process.

Cheers

I think this problem is scandalous and a sign of the unimportance first world countries attach to recycling and waste. We should all make an effort to wear our clothes for longer, buy less new clothes and donate those we no longer wish to use.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:29 pm

Isaure Ayrault-Roy wrote:Hi friends,

I find psychology and sociology very interesting, that’s why I choose (totally randomly) this subject : homelessness and need. In this lecture, we have to listen to four people, who each are going talk about their experience of homelessness. They are often people with complex care and support needs, which go away beyond the provision of accommodation.

I found this lecture very interesting but I didn’t learn a lot of things. I found the vocabulary sometimes a bit difficult, but it’s great for improvement. Moreover, the audio was really difficult to understand (due to bad quality and the first man was an alcoholic who was wiping his words…).

I was also a bit disappointed that we did not have a quiz at the end of the exercise (I have taken notes for nothing…) in order to summarize the audio and test my knowledge.

Isaure, you didn't take the notes for nothing. Share them with me/us. Homelessness is a serious problem and often, as you point out ,very complicated. It is also a problem that should shame us, an advanced society who prefer to close our eyes to the problem.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Léa Aupetit wrote:Hello,

This week I've choose a subject on futurelearn.com about Fashion Industry innovations.
There was a case study about Mark ans Spencer. It was interesting to compare innovations in 1950 and nowadays. Innovations has always been important to help the company grow.

Back then, innovations was about shopping soft and washable material. They were amazed to see novelties frequently in the shop. Today with the fast fashion trend there are novelties every week in shops.

They explained that to make a good innovations in this industry you had to work with both  suppliers and the supply chain and that the ideas could come from everywhere.

To my mind it was interesting but they could have go further in the subject. It was a little bit simple. Next week it'll be about discovering the innovations used to create a product we use. I hope it'll be interesting considering it's just a 2-weeks courses.

Marks and spencer were a British institution for decades. They were the store that every middle class lady would shop but they have fallen from their perch over the last decade or so. They should be a very interestingcase study for British shops. I'm sorry it wasn't so interesting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Chloé Gailledrat wrote:Hello !
So for this week, I followed a course about "Writing Fiction" because I try for years to write a novel and it's really difficult to take time for this between all we have to do and it's difficult too to be focus in writing even if I love that. So, I followed this course to get some advice and tips. In fact, they were many interesting things like using a notebook to write all ideas you can have even it's in a messy way. The most important thing is to find your own rituals. Some people need coffee, some others need to write in a coffee shop or a library, some others again like to listen music so there is no "one" method. The course explain a lot of things too about how to create and develop a character, that kind of things. I don't know if it will be useful for me but I should really try to focus to finish that book at least ! (I try to write around 100 pages until the end of the year... I just get 22 pages... pray for me !)

What is your plot?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Gashi 1 Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:16 pm

Hiiii everyone !!

So yesterday for my autonomous work I watched a movie. I was supposted to watch the movie of Edouard Swnowden but finally I watched Great Hack.

I have to say this movie is amazing !!!! The only thing I don't like is that I don't have an critical view of this movie because I really loved it.

First of all, I think I appreciate the movie because I was not expecting to watch a movie with this subject. So the movie is about Cambridge Analytica, a political consulting company. This company has been working for political's compaign in order that the candidate win the election. This company used facebook user data base in order to target the good people for the compaign. For example, in 2016, Cambridge Analytica used the strategy to help Trump presidential compaign. Thanks to Facebook's data base, the company knows with person didn't want to vote for Trump, so they select all this people and send to them arguments via ads to change their mind. They recognise that's a mind's manipulation.

They did the same for the brexit. Always the same method, sending people against Brexit arguemnts to accept it. The worst is that works.

Today, Facebook is equal to a propaganda 2.0. This is really scary !!!!!!

The US court has been trying to understand, and punish the companies.

During this movie/documentary, one guy tried to recover his data from FB.

I really recommend you this movie/doc is really interesting Smile

have a nice we Smile))

Diana Gashi 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Guillon Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi everyone, to start this Autonomous Work I choose the subject: "Innovation in the fashion industry". If you know me, it's not a very big surprise because I love fashion and I thought it was maybe interesting a lecture on this subject.

So I read some articles with multiple videos and I learn that you have different types of innovation: product innovation, process innovation, service innovation, business model and organizational innovation. It was interesting because when you think about innovation, you only think about a new product. In these videos, we see students and staff explain what they think is the greatest fashion innovation. The course talked about some inventions in the fashion factory that I didn't think about like the apparition of synthetic material and all the consequences of this innovation. They explain also how clothing changed during the 1950s is a result of innovations from Marks & Spencer.

So it was interesting but a little bit boring because it was not deep enough for me. In fact, they didn't talk about the big consequence of all fashion innovations: the apparition of Fast fashion. With all technologies, new materials…it allow industrials to produce in huge quantities so they put pressure on the consumer to buy more and more clothes, especially buy clothes that consumer doesn't really need (I think about someone but I won't tell his/her name Very Happy ) … so we can ask if innovation in the fashion industry is a really good thing or not…I let you think about it… Shocked

Have a good day!

Marina Guillon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Gailledrat Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:47 pm

[/quote] What is your plot?[/quote]

Hello John, it's a novel based on fairytales with alternative ends. I rewrite fairytales in my own way in the first part, introducing more and more with details and clues that villains characters will launch a revolution and a war across the kingdom, leading by Maléficient. The Revolution will be the second part and I didn't think about the issue of the main story yet. For example, the Little Red Riding Hood is seventeen and investigate on her grandma's murder, Snow White become an evil vampire and want to take revenge of the Evil Queen, Cinderella realize that her wedding is just a way to make people happy and calm with these worried events, Aurore knows about her prophecy and want to realize all her dreams before she will sleep for hundred years, Ariel will fall in love with Captain Hook, Rapunzel is traumatized from her kidnapping and want to stay in her tower, and so on. I try to base my stories on the fairytales version (okay not the real originals one because they're too trash and violent) and not on Disney's version. I have to think about all details like how the kingdom works (because they're so many princesses) and how it is designed. I want to introduce others fairytales not well-known like "Boucle d'Or et les Trois Ours" or "Baba Yaga", "Peau d'âne", "la princesse au petit pois", and so on. That's a big deal for me.
Chloé Gailledrat
Chloé Gailledrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Maurisset Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi everyone!

As I will probably talk about innovation in my thesis, I've chosen a course called "The concept of innovation".

I think that I've learned an important thing that I have to remind in my thesis: we don't have to confuse innovation with invention.
Sometimes, an invention takes time to become an innovation (I let you think about that Wink)

We also all have to know that, even if innovation is a great thing which proves that humans evolve, it has also bad sides.
For example, innovations in the automotive world can create great cars but more pollution.

So, what do you think about innovating in the world of new technologies? Doesn't that contribute to locking the individual into a virtual world?

Pauline Maurisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:35 am

What is your plot?[/quote]

Hello John, it's a novel based on fairytales with alternative ends. I rewrite fairytales in my own way in the first part, introducing more and more with details and clues that villains characters will launch a revolution and a war across the kingdom, leading by Maléficient. The Revolution will be the second part and I didn't think about the issue of the main story yet. For example, the Little Red Riding Hood is seventeen and investigate on her grandma's murder, Snow White become an evil vampire and want to take revenge of the Evil Queen, Cinderella realize that her wedding is just a way to make people happy and calm with these worried events, Aurore knows about her prophecy and want to realize all her dreams before she will sleep for hundred years, Ariel will fall in love with Captain Hook, Rapunzel is traumatized from her kidnapping and want to stay in her tower, and so on. I try to base my stories on the fairytales version (okay not the real originals one because they're too trash and violent) and not on Disney's version. I have to think about all details like how the kingdom works (because they're so many princesses) and how it is designed. I want to introduce others fairytales not well-known like "Boucle d'Or et les Trois Ours" or "Baba Yaga", "Peau d'âne", "la princesse au petit pois", and so on. That's a big deal for me.[/quote]

Sounds great
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Richard Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:57 pm

Hello everybody,

I began a course about "The concept of innovation". The first part explains the difference between an invention and an innovation. The invention is a new process, product or service derived from new ideas and knowledge but it isn't necessarily used immediately. Whereas the innovation is an invention coupled with commercialisation.
I think that the innovation will be a feature which will follow us all our career, that is why I think it is important.

Caroline R.

Caroline Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie_resclause Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Hi everyone!

For my first weekly autonomous work, I have chosen a course on Future Learn website about Nutrition and Food Safety. This online course promise to cover the following topics :
♦ Nutrition and longevity
♦ Nutrition in the adulthood
♦ Pesticide residues in food
♦ Food adulteration and inspection

I was particularly interested in the "Pesticide residues in food" item but I haven't learned about it in this first session. Week 1 lessons are more linked to longevity so they defined the fact to aging and it was a litlle bit boring for me. I think I don't recommend this course. Most probably, I will not continue for the next weeks.

See you guys
noemie_resclause
noemie_resclause

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next