UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 topic - Champion's league

+23
ferchaud flavien
Tom Mainguenaud
barbotinpaul
Pierre Ronzier
thomasperot
fbourdet
BIRAGHI Ugo
Kévin Forestier
Hugo Daunas
NATHAN PAPINHO
Jany Mainguet
deniaud hugo
Dousset Emmanuel
LixCorentin
Kilian Le Mellay
GUERILLOT Lucas
Zoé Mongard
elodie vaz
Corentin Cédat
Belon Romain
Joris
angibaud arnaud
Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 2 topic - Champion's league Empty Week 2 topic - Champion's league

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:43 am

Don't be boring.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic - Champion's league Empty Re: Week 2 topic - Champion's league

Post by angibaud arnaud Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:29 pm

l'UEFA Champion's League is a European football competition that brings together the best club of the continent, the winner of the competition is automatically qualified for the next edition This year 79 club participates, the confrontation is given by lot. the club that has won the most number of times this competition is the Réal Madrid

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:14 am

Champions League ? Sorry man I'm a supporter of the Girondins de Bordeaux, I don't know that... Crying or Very sad

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Belon Romain Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:28 pm

My favorite team is Lyon because when I was a child I see Gregory Coupet and Juninho and for me there are 10 years there are two of big players in a world. But since some years I don’t have a favorite team because Lyon are unable of win a trophy. And yesterday he have his first matchs in champions league and he finished 1 – 1 vs Zenit.

Belon Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:50 pm

For me the league champions is a way to earn money through sports bets which is pretty cool. Yet football is not my favorite sport but as I earn a little money I start to enjoy this sport.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:43 pm

The Champions League is a known competition and one of the most prestigious competitions in Europe before the Europa League.
For professional football players, this competition is to win because it has several advantages: money, visibility of other clubs but also supporters and for their record.
Real Madrid is the most successful club in the history of the competition with thirteen victories

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:16 am

The champion’s league is a football competition but also an important moment that brings together each nation around the values of the sport, without thinking about the ultras that spoil all that. Some people are interested in sports only at that moment, it’s a nice event.

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:43 pm

For me the champions league it represents the best Tuesdays and Wednesday nights of the year. Before we could watch the games on TF1 so everyone was watching the competition. Today you have to pay so everyone watches the games streaming. It's boring especially when it cuts just before a strike. In short it's the best football competition if you want smile or cry.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:28 pm

The Champions League is for me the best competition of world. It's very exciting to see the best football teams of Europe confront each other and this gives beautiful matches to see. The only problem for me is my team... Paris who don't go far in the competition every year. But even if my team don't go until the finale, I watch as many matches as I can because this competition give me chills.

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Oh champions league, i am in love with football so with champions league too ! Is the biggest compétition in the football world. When I was 4 I saw drogba scored for Marseille and the hapiness of m'y father. It was absolutely amazing. Ten years ago I watched Dortmund against Marseille Last game to be qualified for the 8th finals we were dominate 2-0 but we finaly won 2-3 wtith an amazing valbuena's goal in the Last 5 minutes.
Miss you champions league

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:01 pm

The Champions league is the second most prestigious competiton of football back to world cup. I'm supporter of Marseille so I wish born in 1980 if you see what i want to say because now it's not the joice and we don't speak about the last campaign of Marseille in this competition with a beautiful 0 points (the group was hard, the most difficult group ever Wink ). My last good remember as a fan of Marseille, it's not Brandao vs Inter Milan no it's old, it's the remontada of Manchester United last year vs PSG.

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:16 pm

This week in champions league, french's football has a not bad results but not good results too. PSG wins against real Madrid, Olympique Lyonnais do an equality agains Zenith saint petersbourb and Lille lost against Ajax Amsterdam and that's it's logical results. I am for Lyon, and Lyon has never wins this competition but Lyon is goiing in half final and in quarter final a lot of time. The only frnch club who wins champions league it's Marseille, and it's shame on us.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:02 pm

The UEFA champions league has started since the last week ! I'm a proud supporter of psg and I really hope this year would be more successful than other years and I'll support them to get further than the last year. We started pretty well with a victory versus the Real Madrid 3-0 at home, at Parc des Princes and we're getting the 1st place of our group for the moment. But every year we're playing very good during the group period but we need to do much better in the final phase.

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic - Champion's league Empty PSG FAN

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:39 pm

I'm a big fan of football so I love this competition but I'm fan of Paris Saint Germain so I stop to watch this competition every years in february . Like every years I thinks it's the "good year" and I hope my team win the biggest european football competition . Last year an old player of paris was a kind of a god for me Lucas Moura from Totthenam .

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:29 pm

With the World Cup, the league champions is one of the most famous and coveted competitions by all football players. She brings together the best teams from Europe and she determines the best of them at the end. It takes place every years. I support the FC Barcelona, but I also expect good results from the French teams. The best thing is that we watch the most interesting matches between friends and we have a good time together.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:30 pm

The champion league is the most competition of football in the world with the world cup. She gathers the biggest team of Europe. Unfortunately my favorite team not longer participates since ten years so I support all the french team every years. For me this competition can remind me the weekday evenings of my childhood when I had to negotiate with my parent to watch at least the first half.

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:15 pm

The champions league is the competition that starts the best European clubs. It takes place every year. It’s an incredible competition with a lot of twists and turns. Unfortunately my favorite team didn’t fight it but it didn’t stop me from watching it and vibrating in front of the games

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:52 am

UEFA Champions league is a competition where tere is no Leicester so it's a good competition because there are only big teams like Liverpool

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 am

fbourdet wrote:UEFA Champions league is a competition where tere is no Leicester so it's a good competition because there are only big teams like Liverpool
minus 5 points.

Leicester were in the quarter finals of the CL a couple of years ago.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:26 am

My favorite team is Arsenal. Unfortunately Arsenal often forget his passport for the champions league but Arsenal still has his passport for the europa league. Arsenal can go into champions league if he wins the Europa League or if he arrives in the top 4 of Premier League.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:32 am

thomasperot wrote:My favorite team is Arsenal. Unfortunately Arsenal often forget his passport for the champions league but Arsenal still has his passport for the europa league. Arsenal can go into champions league if he wins the Europa League or if he arrives in the top 4 of Premier League.

That's not likely this season with the Arsenal defence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Ronzier Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 am

I love the UEFA Champion's league because it's the best competition of the world where we can see amazing game and we can see Olympique Lyonnais win a game. I supporte two teams Olympique Lyonnais and Chelsea, supporte these teams it's very hard because aren't FC Barcelone or Liverpool. It's difficult to imagine my teams win the competition but everything is possible, I remember in 2002 when Chelsea won the competition with an amazing Cech and Drogba. I loved this team!

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:31 am

champion league it's so hard because for go it in champion league need money but i'n supporting FC nantes whit my very bad president kita it's impossible because the president it's stupid.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mainguenaud Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:15 am

This year the Champions League is for us! We will win !! Go Paris
PSG have the team to win this year with quality players like MBappé

Tom Mainguenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:21 am

Tom Mainguenaud wrote:This year the Champions League is for us! We will win !! Go Paris
PSG have the team to win this year with quality players like MBappé

with the amount of money that PSG spend they should win the CL every year.

I'm sure they'll be fantastic until the quarter finals but we all know that they won't make the finals because they don't have mental strength required. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next