UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 topic - Champion's league

+23
ferchaud flavien
Tom Mainguenaud
barbotinpaul
Pierre Ronzier
thomasperot
fbourdet
BIRAGHI Ugo
Kévin Forestier
Hugo Daunas
NATHAN PAPINHO
Jany Mainguet
deniaud hugo
Dousset Emmanuel
LixCorentin
Kilian Le Mellay
GUERILLOT Lucas
Zoé Mongard
elodie vaz
Corentin Cédat
Belon Romain
Joris
angibaud arnaud
Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 topic - Champion's league - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 topic - Champion's league

Post by ferchaud flavien Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:24 am

Hello sir. Today we are going to talk about the champions league. This is the biggest European competition where the best teams from the biggest leagues participate. Currently, the teams of Spain and England are dominating this competition. Leicester does not belong to it. But the previous cup was won by liverpool.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Week 2 topic - Champion's league - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 topic - Champion's league

Post by Romann Dieumegard Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi everyone, the champions league is the most prestigious European interclub football tournament on the continent, organized by UEFA it's the best teams in Europe before the Europa League. The winner of the competition is automatically qualified for the next edition. He also participates in the UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup.Real Madrid is the most successful club in the history of the competition with thirteen victories.The matches are in the form of round-trip,champions league exists since 1992 preceding the European Champion Clubs' Cup.

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:23 pm

The Champions League is a competition and one of the most prestigious in Europe before the Europa League. I don't like football , i don't see football i don't eat football so i can't read about this topic because i don't don't know about it , thx

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:18 pm

I don't know much about football but i know that, the champion's league is a football competition

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:31 am

Hi, I do not know anything about Soccer and I hate it. I could not even give you the teams or the players who play there. I do not know anything about football and competitions that are around.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2