UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 subject - Beer

+24
Benjamin Christie
EmmaGym
fbourdet
Zachary Digeos
Jany Mainguet
LixCorentin
thomasperot
Dousset Emmanuel
Kévin Forestier
ferchaud flavien
barbotinpaul
elodie vaz
Hugo Daunas
GUERILLOT Lucas
Belon Romain
deniaud hugo
Kilian Le Mellay
Joris
BIRAGHI Ugo
Yann BENOIST
Bonin Guillaume
Pierre Ronzier
angibaud arnaud
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 5 subject - Beer - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 5 subject - Beer

Post by HAQUET Virgile Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:48 pm

beer is more than a drink, it is a cultural phenomenon, it is an art but it is also a moment of sharing and conviviality.

whatever anecdotes are known about beer especially in the Nordic countries. I'm going to bore presenting 2.
1st: a belege bar I can not remember from the name had bar at the nearest beer production plant passing by peiplain (underground pipes in which the beer flows freely. to be sure to never run out of beer in this city or the delivery of drums was difficult.

2nd: On the occasion of a Neo-Nazi party in Germany, the organization had reserved all the beer stock of the nearest store which had caused a scandal. A rich German has therefore decided to buy all the stock more expensive than it original value to be sure that their party is spoiled.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:38 pm

here is an interesting subject, beer? I love it but my body does not like it, it is known that beer can have some good virtues on the body but in small doses, it dehydrates the body a lot which is not great when you do sport

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:12 pm

I sometimes drink a little bit of alcool drink but I'm not a beer's fan . This is not really good and I don't like it but I played football so I drink a beer one time per week during the season . In my club I'm a goleador , so I score about 5 goals every weeks , to congrates me my teamates buy one beer for each goals I score so you can imagine the result . I think for my health I had to stop scoring and give football lesson !

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Bonjour John, 

Je suis plutôt en retard sur Upenglish! Je suis désolé!
Je parle de la bière! Je n'aime pas une bière blonde, mais je bois de la bière rouge. Une bière rouge, c'est de la bière aux fruits rouges. En général, la bière rouge est destinée aux femmes. Ou ce sont les femmes qui boivent le plus de cette bière.
En réalité, la bière arrive en Egypte ancienne. Dans l'Antiquité, la bière est connue pour ses propriétés médicinales. Elle est créée avec des céréales (épeautre, avoine, orge). C'est une boisson alcoolisée obtenue par la fermentation alcoolique d'un moût de céréales produisant de la bière. Les trois plus gros consommateurs de bière sont: la République tchèque, l’Autriche et bien sûr l’Allemagne. Ils utilisent entre 100 et 150 litres par an. La France est arrivée à la 41ème place avec une utilisation de la bière de 30 litres par an.

C'est tout! Smile
bon verre !!
Au revoir

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:19 pm

For me, beer is a factor of social connection. Before arriving in staps in Angoulême, I hated beer, but seeing that it was only used during the evenings, I was initiated .... At first glance, it's a pretty special taste, I can even say that low-end beer looks like urine .. But by moving forward in the year, I realized that the beer could be really good finally, with my sidekick Clémentine Joseph, we loved to take break during the week around a leffe ruby ​​(which are the best beers in the world)

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2