UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 subject - Beer

+24
Benjamin Christie
EmmaGym
fbourdet
Zachary Digeos
Jany Mainguet
LixCorentin
thomasperot
Dousset Emmanuel
Kévin Forestier
ferchaud flavien
barbotinpaul
elodie vaz
Hugo Daunas
GUERILLOT Lucas
Belon Romain
deniaud hugo
Kilian Le Mellay
Joris
BIRAGHI Ugo
Yann BENOIST
Bonin Guillaume
Pierre Ronzier
angibaud arnaud
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 5 subject - Beer Empty Week 5 subject - Beer

Post by Admin Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:24 pm

Different types, effects on sporting ability, anecdotes, be creative people.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 subject - Beer Empty Re: Week 5 subject - Beer

Post by angibaud arnaud Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:23 pm

-The blondes
Rather light, light and delicate, it is a thirst-quenching beer. These are the iconic beers of the major brands, most commonly served in half-pressure

The amber
From amber gold to copper, these beers develop different expressive aromas of liquorice, dried fruit or tobacco. On the palate, they do not lose anything in freshness, and are more tasty than blondes

-The brunettes
Dark brown to deep black, brown beers are made from heavily roasted malts. Slightly acid, usually bitter

-The white ones
They are made from barley malts, they have a honey and citrus fragrance

there is a sport in America called Beer Pong which is taken over a little everywhere, it is two teams that face each other in a duel or the objective is aimed with the help of a ping pong ball the cups of the opposing team, when the ball falls into the cup the team possessing the cup must drink it

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Ronzier Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:45 pm

I going to talk about the beverage the most drunk in the world because beer is a beverage like water with others consequences for points on the road permit. The advantage with beer it's that we can drink a beer with everydody, everywhere and everytime. The beer is the best example of friendliness. Moreover, exist different types of beers like "brunettes", "amber", "blondes".. So we have choice for the taste and we have choice for the brand with "1664", "Leff", "Hoogarden", "Amstel", "Heineken" but for me the best is the "Chouffe". So mister make the good choice and tchin tchin

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Beer is a fantastic invention because you can drink a beer in every situation (I'm not alcoholic even if this sentence could make him think), when you have a sad day at work : beer, when you have a good day at work : beer, during music festival : beer, your english teacher is absent today : beer (because is a bad new obviously)
Moreover, you have lot of choices of beer, realy ! Went I'm go in a beer bar I put more time for choice my beer than for drinking. It's a little problem but is my problem, a weekly problem...

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:39 am

I like beer, beer is a greatest invention. You want to drink, take a beer, it's too hot, take a beer, you are with your friend, take a beer, you want to drink some alcool but with moderation, take a beer. Personally, I prefer blond or brown beer, specially the trappist beer from Belgium like "Buche de noel" or other. Moreover, i like 1664 or Desesperados but I don't like the kronenbourg beer. Finally a little information, a beer is creating with Houblon or wheat

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:57 pm

There are different types of beer with different tastes like blonde, white, red, orange (amber), black and brown. It can be classified according to their method of manufacture (double, triple, etc.) and by their degree of alcohol. The effect of beer on athletic ability is not good despite what is said that beer is good for recovery but only one. However, beer does not contain enough minerals for the body and its recovery because it disrupts sleep, prevents to refuel energy resources properly.
The beer is still a light alcohol with little degree and it is great to cool off in the summer and in the evening, the great invention is the beer pong because it is a game that is super nice to make with friends.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:38 am

Today we talk about beer... what a subject ahah Wink To be honest, although I know some people won't understand this at all, I don't like beer and even most alcohols in general. So I'm really not in a position to talk about this subject. I am not going to do a description of all the beers that exist in the world like my classmates but let me talk about shandy (I don't know if it's the good word but I don't know how to say it and I don't even found it on internet, I just want to talk about an alcohol-free beer or let's talk about lemonade otherwise).
The advantage with lemonade or non-alcoholic beer is that it's already good, much better than a disgusting beer there... and you can drink as many as you want without ever feeling the effect of alcohol (normal there is none), so you're never drunk, and you can then drive your car when you want without having to wait 78 hours before you get sober again ahah
Even though I know that many people will not agree with me, I just want to remind you that the people who take you and bring you home after the parties when you are well drunk are us Wink

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:31 pm

Beer is one of the best drinks for me, I love beer because you can drink it easily in almost any situation. It's great to have a beer with friends in front of a football game with a pizza, or in a bar. However, do not drink too much at once if you do not want to have a stomach ache the next day. What I like about beer is that there are so many varieties in the world, with different tastes, and with added flavors like rum or tequila.

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:45 am

Beer...just a good memories because I can't drink alcool now, so I can't drink beer, but before I love a lot of beer like corona, deperados or tire cochon.
We have a lot of beer who existed in all countries, we have blondes beer, amber beer, brunette beer and white one beer, and we have a lot of type like tire cochon, and others types.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Belon Romain Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 am

This week the subject is beer. Beer is one of the oldest alcoholic drink, Is the more popular alcoholic drink and the third most popular drink overall after water and tea. The beer is created with cereals grains. There are differents types of beer : blonde, brune, etc. My favourite beer is skoll, I like it with taste like lemon and apple

Belon Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:06 pm

No need to present beer, everyone knows this alcohol. We are not going to lie to each other the taste is not very good and at the end of the 10th it starts to be really bad. But hey you can drink it at any time so it's probably the most drunk alcohol. It is often a motivation for athletes. In my club, I don't know if he comes to train or drink afterwards, but hey as long as he attracts people, it's good for the sport.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Under ancient Egypt, "beer" was a drink of divine origin. According to legend, the god Osiris would have forgotten in the sun a decoction of barley mixed with sacred water of the Nile, thus creating "the wine of barley". The beer was prepared by women and served by priestesses. The divine benefactor is more and more appreciated and its therapeutic uses multiply. Beer also asserts itself as a welcome drink, as a food, then becomes a bargaining chip.
Now there are a lot of different beers, coming from different parts of the world.
It's really good to have a drink between friends watching a game or sunbathe at the pool.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:48 pm

Hello John,
Beer is a very popular drink because it is easy to transport. It is often found as an aperitif between friends.
The country that is the biggest consumer of beer is Germany 161 liter per year and per capita. While France is 26th with 35 liter per year and per capita.
There are many brands of beer (22) as the following brands:
Heineken 18,50%; Kronenbourg 18.40% ; 1664 10.90%; Leffe 7.70%; Desperados 6.70%; MDD and first price 4.00%; 33 Export 3.90%; Pelforth 2.80%; Bavaria 2.00%; Grimbergen 2.10% names).
Finally, beer is very popular because it is found in many recipes as an ingredient (pancakes, waffles ..).
Beer is an alcoholic beverage and is dangerous to health, so you should not eat it often and in large quantities.
She is not an advisor for athletes when any other alcohol that must remain exceptional and not daily.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:50 pm

the bear is a big, strong animal and it is at the top of the food chain.it is a mammal that lives mainly in the north America and in Europe/Russia.there are several types of bears: grizzly bear, polar bear, black bear, brown bear,...
Oh fuck, i'm blind, it's beer and no bear.So i dont like beer because i dont like alcohol.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Beer is an alcoholic beverage that has been around for years. There are several variants, of several tastes, of several degrees. It is made from water malt hops and yeast. There is great consumption in Europe and especially in Northern Europe. Beer is a drink usually always appreciated.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:57 pm

Ahhhh the beer ... It's one of the most popular spirits in the world. Even and especially in the sport. Indeed she is very present whether for spectators during matches such as rugby, football etc... But also for the actors. Because in some sports like cycling there is tradition around beer. For cycling on some race in Belgium the tradition is that the riders on the podium drinks a beer. Moreover beer is a good thing for recovery, so we can say that beer and sports are very connected.

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:26 am

Beer is the most popular alcohol in the world, it's universel everybody knows this alcohol. Between 5 and 10 degrees in general it's not a strong alcohol. In general it's the favorite alcohol of people. They use it by example to start an apero or a party. There are many types of beer like white, blond, red... Personaly i'm not a great fan of beer so i can't spread myself on the subject.

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:25 am

Beer is to be consumed in moderation. There are different types of beer: pilsner, triple, lager. In my football club, the beer is drunk in the third half. This allows an increase in the club's income. I'm not a fan of beer, I prefer cognac.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:06 am

Beer and not bear it's important. I think 50% of them Who drink beer they don't like beer flavour. Beer it's a mythic beverrage when we are watching a football game on tv with friends we are drinking beer too. When we see a friend Who we don't see him since many time we purpose him to drink a beer. So we don't like beer but there are often opportunities to drink beer !

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:07 am

The beer you drink says a lot about you.
Your choice of beer can be as telling about your personality as what kind of clothing you wear or the car that you drive. And if you don't drink suds at all, or change brands depending on your mood, that says something too.
The concept of beer-as-window-to-the-soul comes from Mindset Media, the market researcher specializing in psychographics. The company started out with a theory that with so many opinions and brand loyalty around beer, the choice people make must be connected to personality. Mindset interviewed more than 2,600 people online in August and September and found specific personalities and mind-sets "popped" for more than half a dozen branded beer choices.
I personnally prefer the corona

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:12 am

I love beer. I think you can drink beer at every moment in the journey. There are lot of taste for everybody, like Desperado with Tequila, or Leffe Ruby with a cherry flavour. This summer I have drinking approximatly 6 litters of beer for the Feria of Mimizan. I was very drunk but the party was very good, probably the best party of my life. Don't try this at home please.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:25 pm

In summer, I have working in the beer rayon but I d'on't beer but I suppose the Grmbergen and leffe is a good beer because hold is selling a lot

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 pm

I do not really like beer. Except the red beer, it's apparently a girls beer ... Is this true ??? what I know is that it is better in cask, the printer than bottles of 25cl or 33.

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:32 pm

hey ! i'm late again , i'm a big beer consumer , i love that and i can drink it whenever. My favorites beers are Grim, Hk and i want to discover other beer in other country. Only one beer per day, its moderate you know. Beer is very friendly , perfect to make meeting

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:45 pm

beer is more than a drink, it is a cultural phenomenon, it is an art but it is also a moment of sharing and conviviality.

whatever anecdotes are known about beer especially in the Nordic countries. I'm going to bore presenting 2.
1st: a belege bar I can not remember from the name had bar at the nearest beer production plant passing by peiplain (underground pipes in which the beer flows freely. to be sure to never run out of beer in this city or the delivery of drums was difficult.

2nd: On the occasion of a Neo-Nazi party in Germany, the organization had reserved all the beer stock of the nearest store which had caused a scandal. A rich German has therefore decided to buy all the stock more expensive than it original value to be sure that their party is spoiled.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next