UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 6 subject Travel

+20
Cedric Edet
Luca Maroleau
Romain Robert
ecolde01
Ulysse TRAN
Romain BERTRAND
Legrand Gwendal
LuceGaetan
Léna Le Bondé
Clément Blanchet
Louis Alter
Anais Quéré
Vincen1234
Saou Saber
Laurine Avinio
LEQUET Manon
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
loreena martin
Estelle Arrivé
Admin
24 posters

Go down

week 6 subject Travel Empty week 6 subject Travel

Post by Admin Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Best, worst, funny story, dream holiday .....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 6 subject Travel Empty Re: week 6 subject Travel

Post by Estelle Arrivé Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:49 pm

For the moment, I have travelled to 8 countries: England, Italy (twice), Slovenia (with a correspondent) with the middle and high school; Spain (twice during my school years and once with my family), Sweden, Scotland, Luxembourg and Tunisia with my family.
I am very happy to have already been able to make so many trips and I hope to make many more. One of my dreams is to be able to visit as many countries as possible during my life.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by loreena martin Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:26 am

To begin... my bigest dream is to travel through the world ( with a little van and with my surf !).
So for me this topic is very interesting.
Since I was little I love camping-car, van, tent and all the easy ways to travel freely. We can go where we want and when we want, without having to book hotels...The trip is built according to our desires, the weather ...
In a few years I want to do 1 year around the world : Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Grece, Portugal, Norway, Nepal, Peru and the countries of my dreams: the Maldives, the Bahamas, the Philippines, Tanzania and Indonesia.
I hope my dreams of travel will come true...

loreena martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 am

One of my best travel is when i travelled with my family in Spain just with our car. We did wild camping for more than one week. It was really incredible because we had to find a place to sleep for the night and during the day we discovered the country. I think travelling with difficulties is the best experience i had. I did it again an other time but without car and just with my mom and it was incredible. We had just a bag, our tent, some food and water and we walked on the road of the country of paela.

Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEQUET Manon Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:40 pm

Travel is the movement of people between distant geographical locations. Travel can be done by foot, bicycle, automobile, train, boat, bus, airplane, ship or other means, with or without luggage, and can be one way or round trip.I love to travel, besides in the coming months I would like to make the "vélodyssée", a cycle route that crosses Brittany and runs along the Atlantic to the Basque Coast. Cool

LEQUET Manon

Birthday : 2001-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:11 pm

I traveled in 5 different countries counting France. I traveled in Morroco, Tunisia, Spain and England. my favorite travelled is Marroco because in Tunisia my father could not come. Moreover, with my family we were in a hotel in Agadir we left with the company Marmara, it was nice during the 9 days. we had a guide who drove in 4X4. we did the souk in Marrakech.
I keep a very good memory of all these trips and I hope to do more later

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by Saou Saber Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:45 pm

I've travel in Marocco because I have my family, in Swiss with my work, in Barcelone with my school and Basque Country with my summer camp. My dream destinations it's Norway and Miami but Norway in first. In the first time I look in my laptop a picture of Norway and I imediately though "It's beautiful, where is it?" I did some research.The fishing villages and aurora borealis and many other things I would like to see in this country. I really hope to go there one day. this is my dream.
afro

Saou Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincen1234 Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:21 pm

my best trip and for now the trip to Quebec that I made two years ago.
It is a manfique region especially in winter, I was able to do a lot of interesting things las bah like for example snow bike, rides in a trenot dog, snowshoe rides, in short a great region that I highly recommend to visit (be careful the food is infamous on the other hand prepare yourself)

Vincen1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Anais Quéré Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:15 am

Hello,
I talking about my travel because I have traveled only once. So, I went to England with my European section class in the first class of high school. This travel was organised by high school to go deeper our language. We went to Brighton where we saw the Royal pavilion also know as the Brighton Palace/Pavilion. It was a beautiful palace and place, we have a picnic! One more, we saw a lot of squirrels !!
Over there, I bought a tee-shirt with the name Brighton written on. Then, we went to Hastings where there was a host family, the mine was sympatical and in this house we were a lots students with different nationalities. It was great because we were must to speak English because it is a international language. I remember there was a swiss woman, a german, two british and one belgian woman.
at the end, we also went to Southampton, Canterbury, Portsmouth etc.. I remember eating a FISH AND CHIPS in a restaurant, it was really good. We also visited the D-Day museum, the Canterbury cathedral, the West pier..Etc It was very interesting !
This travel lasted 1 week and it was very court because we did'nt have time to really speak English and adapt to this country.
But it was a good travel !

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:05 pm

I left for the United States a year ago now, last December. I put my suitcases in Los Angeles, California, the weather was beautiful. I stayed with the locals and I traveled by car with my friend. From the first day I had the opportunity to do several activities. The one that struck me most was the golf practice on the roof of a building in Korea Town. My journey began wonderfully. During the next few days, I wandered around LA's coastlines, especially in Santa Monica. The cars and the women were simply gorgeous. On my last day of vacation, I went for a walk on Hollywood Boulevard where is the name of the greats like Mickael Jackson, Maryline Monroe, Harnold Schwarzenegger ... Finally, I went for a drink with all my friends from America to the top of the Mama Shelter's hotel which is also known in France. The language barrier was complicated at first but I adapted anyway. This is the best trip of my life.

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:58 pm

I’m going to describe you a dream travel that I had the luck to do when I was 16 years old. It was a 9 days winter vacation camp organised by the work council of my mother, were I met amazing people and saw the most beautiful places ever. I’m not far from having tears in my eyes when I write.
On the first hand we spent 3 days in urban trekking mode and sleeping in a YMCA hostel in New York really next to Time Square. We discovered Manhattan, the 5th avenue, Wall Street, the empire state building and its seen from above the city. We all played at a game named “pour combien” based on hazard to do stupid or embarrassing thing that we found funny, as swimming the breaststroke on the metro’s ground or trying to climb a building imitating monkey noises, that’s why we can find compromising videos of us on internet.
Then we spend 4 days in a Quebec forest between Ottawa and Montreal with a trapper atmosphere for my first holyday in the snow. We tried ice skating without skate, snow motorbike (so fast!), luge and even sled pulled by husky. That’s also when we jumped only wearing a beanie in the 2 meters of snow (frozen!). In fact Canadians are so funny : we played a game named “protège tes couilles” which means run fast or dodge quickly. The last day we woke up quite early, around 4:30 am for snowshoeing to spend the evening around a log fire next to a lost refuge. That’s the day where woodcutting became my passion. We finally slept outdoor under a starry sky.
The striking contrast between 5th avenue skyscrapers of NY and large spaces of Quebec white nature was awesome !

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:15 pm

Clément Blanchet wrote:I’m going to describe you a dream travel that I had the luck to do when I was 16 years old. It was a 9 days winter vacation camp organised by the work council of my mother, were I met amazing people and saw the most beautiful places ever. I’m not far from having tears in my eyes when I write.
On the first hand we spent 3 days in urban trekking mode and sleeping in a YMCA hostel in New York really next to Time Square. We discovered Manhattan, the 5th avenue, Wall Street, the empire state building and its seen from above the city. We all played at a game named “pour combien” based on hazard to do stupid or embarrassing thing that we found funny, as swimming the breaststroke on the metro’s ground or trying to climb a building imitating monkey noises, that’s why we can find compromising videos of us on internet.
Then we spend 4 days in a Quebec forest between Ottawa and Montreal with a trapper atmosphere for my first holyday in the snow. We tried ice skating without skate, snow motorbike (so fast!), luge and even sled pulled by husky. That’s also when we jumped only wearing a beanie in the 2 meters of snow (frozen!). In fact Canadians are so funny : we played a game named “protège tes couilles” which means run fast or dodge quickly. The last day we woke up quite early, around 4:30 am for snowshoeing to spend the evening around a log fire next to a lost refuge. That’s the day where woodcutting became my passion. We finally slept outdoor under a starry sky.
The striking contrast between 5th avenue skyscrapers of NY and large spaces of Quebec white nature was awesome !

That's great.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:52 pm

I will tell you my travels. During my childhood, every summer vacation I went to Spain with my parents and my brothers and sisters for 7 years. We visited almost all of Spain and it was great! But my best trip is the one in Mauritius in 2013. We went to med club with my family for 1 week. We visited the island, and the people are great there. I spent my vacation by the beach and the pool to rest. I would love to go back there !!
My dream would be to go around the world visiting as many countries as possible with my boyfriend: the United States, Australia for example .. I can not wait to make a living and enjoy my money to visit all these countries !!

Léna Le Bondé

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:25 pm

For this week : Travel !
As a best trip, I will choose my 3 rd trip with St. Joseph's College in Spain.
In 3 rd we went to Spain is more precisely in the region of Andalusia in Cordoba. And to get there: 17 hours bus: endless, a departure at 4 am, very little room to rest, a heat for a month of April much too big ... A good start for a good trip ...
More seriously the trip was quite fast with a good atmosphere of activities ... Arrived in Cordoba where we were greeted with a friend by two people very welcoming. They lived outside the city and owned a swimming pool, perfect with this heat, because yes in April in southern Spain a heat of 30 ° C from 8am and more than 40 ° C in the middle of the day.
So we have over a week visited with college several cities like Granada, Seville and so Cordoba as well as a few places in this region. So we could admire very beautiful landscapes while having fun and discovering even the Spanish gastronomy with the big paella prepare in front of us, the tortillas ...
It was a very nice trip and the trip back from 5 pm was very hard because we did not want to come back but it was also very fast due to a fatigue that affected everyone.

LuceGaetan

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:05 pm

Let's talk about the travel, a really interesting subjects I think.
I had the chance to visit more than one country, because I have travel to Spain (a lot), Italia, Greece, Portugal, Turkey, Slovenia, Albania, Croatia, Morocco, Thailand (twice) and Cambodia.
I've love all of that travel, and they make me a dreams, that is to travel around the world, to see a lot of country and a lot of different landscapes and civilization.

Legrand Gwendal

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain BERTRAND Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:32 pm

I would like to travel through the world because one of my dreams is to visit the seven wonders of the world. The seven wonders of the world are the Great Wall of China, Petra in Jordan, The Colosseum in Italy, Chichen Itza in Mexico, Machu Picchu in Peru, the Taj Mahal in India and Christ the Redeemer in Brazil. These places are beautiful and they contain incredible cultures and knowledge.

Romain BERTRAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysse TRAN Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:46 pm

So far, I've been to Slovenia twice, England every year for my 7 years old and USA in Califoria (LA and San Francisco) 3 weeks plus 1 week in Texas at Fort Worth. So I went to Texas in the middle of July. In the plane I was so cold I wore a jean and a sweatshirt, when I left the airport I felt a warm wind I was ready to suffocate. It was a stormy time and the bitumen was burning. That did not stop me to go to Six Flags, there are the fastest and the highest roller coaster of Texas, 255 feet and the other one had a speed of 85 mph! It was sickness sensation but enjoyable Smile

Ulysse TRAN

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:53 pm

Since I was a child, my dream would be to go to Montreal I don't really know where it came from but it's really a place that interests me for everyone the environment and in the testimonies I've heard people describe as nice, welcome, moreover people speak a lot of French with a little English so it could practice a little English, maple syrup toast, buildings, people and the atmosphere all these elements attract me to this place.

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Holidays, ah holidays....they are so expected by the children, the teenagers and also and especially by the adults.
Why?
Because they are the means to rest, to set aside all the work load accumulated. For the others, the holidays are the means to travel, to discover new landscapes, they are the mean to go as far as possible. But the word "trip", he means absolutely holidays?
No, some people travel for the work, they are not in holidays. Some students, childrens and adult are travelling also in their dreams while they're supposed to work.
So travelling it's not only go in holidays but go out of their usual little life, time for a moment, time for a few days or time for several years.

It was Romain Robert

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:46 pm

I wil talk about my england travel. So as to put you in the context, this travel was organize by my school when i was eleven years old. We were 4 students in a house with just a wife who was in charge of us . In brief we were at the first dinner and the wife said she will go search bread for the tomorrow at 10 pm. So far this nothing serious but the thing what i have no specify is that, WE HAD NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SAID.
I let you imaginate the moment when we had to left the table and we didn't found the woman…
YES we paniqued !!
Then the first idea wich arrived was call our profesor but we can’t used our phone, so we had to went in the street and ask someone if he can helped us.
Nevertheless when the wife came back in her house she had surprise when she see strangers in her house who were calling our professor.
To conclude, naturally she were anger and all the journey was very tense.

Luca Maroleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Edet Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:21 pm

During my "holidays" 4 years ago, I went to join one of my cousins ​​who lives in Chambéry in haute savoie. And for a day, we decided to take the car and go to Turin just to see the Juventus stadium. Obviously with the luck we had, we were checked at the border by the customs, blocked for 2 hours. It was an unforgettable moment and very tiring as we had to make the return trip in one day.

Cedric Edet

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:41 pm

I will present you the most beautiful of my travels. It was in 2016, with my mother we decided to leave 1 month, from July 1st to 31th. From July 1st to 7th we drove to Menton, not far from Nice. We visited Nice, Monaco, Marseille and Ajaccio in Corsica and frankly the most beautiful city remains from far away Monaco. The rock, the sea, the port .. everything is beautiful. Then the 8th of July we went to Paris. We visited the city on July 9th and 10th and in the evening we were the finals of Euro 2016 football (best and at the same time worst moment of my life !!!!). The next day we visited the Eiffel Tower, did the shopping etc and on the 12th of July we flew to Orly and went to Colombia (my home country). 14h flying but really worth it. Bogota, The mountains, the Amazon, the Caribbean, favelas, coffee, drugs .. everything was magic !! (no I'm kidding Smile) but it was really beautiful !! We stayed 2 weeks in total, we returned to France on the 27th it seems to me then we were in the Basque country for 3 days and we returned to La Rochelle on the 31st. Anyway, it was the best month of my short life

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

week 6 subject Travel Empty travel

Post by Ugo Delage Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:44 pm

I have always loved traveling. Although I could not go to many countries, I traveled a lot of corners of France. I've been to Spain (Valencia, San Sebastian, Basque Country, ...), the UK (London, Porthmouth: it's really ugly No , ...), Italy. Soon I plan to go to the United States, Route 66 I'm coming! I love traveling because it allows to discover new landscapes, new cultures, languages, ... But when I travel I do not go too much in touristy cities, for example when I will go to the United States it will be more in the utah (desert) and follow the road 66 than to go to New York .
thanks

Ugo Delage

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEHO Timothe Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:52 pm

In my life, I made several trips.  Tunisia, Spain, Canary Islands, Crete etc.  The most striking trip for now is the one in Crete because people do not live there like us, they seem to live in peace.  However, I dream of going to Canada, Brazil and USA.

GUEHO Timothe

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissandre Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:30 am

I have made several trips since I was little. I loved going to the Masi Islands my best trip was when I went to Canada, the scenery is really beautiful and the people very friendly. I also ate very well. What I liked was the beaver tail and ice cream favory chocolate. I love skiing holidays. I do not like it just because I'm stronger than my parents, my brothers, my cousins and Pierre. I like this sport because it is technical and I like speed. The atmosphere is cool too.

Melissandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down