UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 subject - Travel

+25
Jason-dmt
Léo Meirinhos
Corentin FAITY
Adrien PLANET
Mila Bodin
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Charlie vieira
Mathis Hayet
Léoauguin
Marion Gilet
Julien Causeur
PELLADEAUD Kilian
victor bouveret
julien blay
Julien DAVID
Grandidier lilian
Naomi ARSIVAUD
Valentin Delias
R naceri
RDebarre
nicolasrenaudon
Hugo Seguin
Tom Régnier
Florian Brédif
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 7 subject - Travel  Empty Week 7 subject - Travel

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm

where have you been, where do you want to go, any good stories etc...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 7 subject - Travel  Empty Re: Week 7 subject - Travel

Post by Florian Brédif Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:58 pm

I'm not travelling a lot, but for me the best destination is countries with an amazing landscape like New Zealand or Scandinavian country. Beceause for me travel means holiday and nothing else, leave his country for a other and a essential point is to travel in a other country for decompress, to do things that we haven't usually do. And the last point is that a travel must be with a friends or the family.

Florian Brédif

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Régnier Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:13 am

Hello John, I'm lucky because I have parents who loves travel, travel is discover new landscapes, cultures, to bring back home the best part of each countries. Last year I went to Egypt with my mother and my grand mother and also on South Africa and Namibia with my dad/mom/sister to see my uncle his wife and my cousins, that was one of my greatest travel I did safaris, surfed in Indian ocean, and met some great persons. But next summer I'll do my first travel by me, with my girlfriend and friends we will go for 2 weeks to Bali and I think it will be awesome because I never gone on this part of the earth and the culture is so much different. See you monday but in two weeks. 😁
Tom Régnier
Tom Régnier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seguin Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:45 pm

The only trips i did were when I was studying in middle-schools and high-schools. But I was too young and stupid to understand the importance of these trips. Now, I think (and above all i expect) that I am wiser than before. I would be more interested by traveling around the world. I won't repeat that "it is interesting to discover other cultures, to share knowledge and opinions with people met around the world", because everybody know and tell it. One of the best points is to make some friendships and to try to communicate, understanding barely a few words of the common language.
I have already visited england, spain and italia, but it was with studies, so sometimes it was boring.
I think i would like to go in Japan, because the fact i would not understand anything would be funny, and it seems very dfferent of our culture.

Hugo Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolasrenaudon Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:29 pm

A few years ago, I went to England et in Ireland, it was very interest to me because I discovered new cultures, way of life, foods where as I was younger. But today, I travel less because I don't have the time because of the studies and the work to win money (during the holidays). I just go in Spain this summer with friends, it was very cool.
Now, I would like to go in Croatie, in Split, because this town have the reputation to be attractive thanks to the black, the mar, and the ambiance with young people who liven things up. I would like to go in this city this summer with friends, to be able to change your mind and have fun.

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:44 pm

The trip consists of moving to a foreign country or other city of residence. It aims to entertain us and make us change ideas (especially). A trip is also made to relax and see beautiful landscapes. I have traveled all over France (Marseille, Grenoble, Toulouse, Lyon, Paris, Toulon, Pau, Bordeaux, Nice ... and so on). I also traveled to countries (England, Spain, Switzerland, Ireland and then Australia).
I would like to travel a lot in very hot countries, for example Reunion, Martinique ... like that while my friends the French are very cold and well I will swim in a very clear and peaceful water.
And you John???

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by R naceri Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Hi, I don't travel a lot but when I was little, I go in Martinique once because my grand-mother lived there, it's really a nice island, the water is transparent but when you happens there, the air is very hot like in a sauna. After, I've been a few times in Spain, once for a school exchange with my correspondent, another time for a swimming training and finally just one day because I've done a competition in the South and it's just next. The trip is not necessarily a long time and in an other country, so I think that I travel evrywhere in France thanks to sport's competitions. In the futur, I want to go work in an island like Martinique, Guadeloupe, La Réunion or else in an Spanish country… And yes of course John, I prefer the spanish language as the English language.

R naceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Delias Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:04 pm

I travel very little, I stayed mainly in France when I went on vacation. I went to England with my college. I would like to travel more, especially abroad as in Greece, Australia, Italy. I would like to discover other cultures than ours. I think I will travel more when I'm older because at the moment there are studies to pay. I hope this summer to go a week abroad with my friends or my girlfriend.

Valentin Delias

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:46 pm

There exist many ways to travel, there are plane, train, or car but my favorite is book. With book you can travel to another place without move, just with your imagination. That prove the power of words. That permit to go out of our daily life and think differently, because with book you can become a man or a woman, a child or an adult, you can become what you want for few minutes. In a way we can say than books permit to dream with open eyes.
Currently I'm reading a book about a love story and I love it!

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:49 pm

I didn’t travel a lot yet but I would like to in the future. Once I went to England to visit my sister and my nephews. I saw the most famous monuments like Big Ben, London Eye and Buckingham Palace. I am lucky because my birthday’s gift is a ticket plane from my mum. We are going to Reunion Islands in the Indian Ocean. I think we will go trekking to see the volcano. We would also like to taste local food and drinks. It will be very sunny so we will also go swimming to see fishes.

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:24 pm

Hello John, since i'm young i travel all years with my family, i go all winters in Alpes to do ski.
But the best travel it's in summer because we go in differnet country and visit different monuments my parents prefers country with sea and i have a tradition to do a big jump of cliff and all years i have a new photography of my jump in a new country.

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by julien blay Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:31 pm

I have never really traveled very far, I have always stayed in France or Spain, at the border. Every year from 2013 to 2017, I went to a campsite in Saint Jean de Luz where every year I found friends from previous years. It's really good memories.
However I would dream to go on a paradise island or to discover a culture different from that of France as in Norway or Japan or other. Norway really attracts me because the landscapes are very beautiful.

julien blay

Back to top Go down

Post by victor bouveret Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Personally, I think there are two hands categories of travel: the concrete journey and the abstract one. The first is to travel through different countries by different means of locomotion. And the second is in books and in dreams. Every person needs to travel. But is traveling a synonim of freedom? For example, can a prisoner or a quadriplegic travel? Yes I think, by dreaming or reading. So these two things are very important. However even if the journey is to meet new people and see new things, how does a blind person find his goodness? can she escape by the imagination while no image is in her head. About what did she dream ?

victor bouveret

Back to top Go down

Post by PELLADEAUD Kilian Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Hello John,
I do not travel much. I have travelled several times in Spain but except for this country I spent my holidays in France. I would like to travel more because we are discovering new landscapes, new languages, new cultures and I find this very interesting and enriching. But travel costs money and for now I’m a student so it’s complicated to travel. I’d like to go to Brazil, Italy, the United States.

PELLADEAUD Kilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Causeur Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi John,
The travel is really something beautiful. Personally I have not traveled much abroad, only in Spain and Italy. My most beautiful travel is in Corsica this summer, the landscape is extraordinary, it is hot and the water is beautiful. I’ve been scuba diving in Bonifacio, it’s the most beautiful underwater scenery I’ve ever seen.
I would like to visit the United States or the Maldives in the futur.

Julien Causeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Travel is a chance that everyone does not have or that some do not give themselves. I have the chance to have parents who took me on holidays in different countries. Among his countries I went to Crete but mainly to Spain.
Moreover last summer I realized my first trip by myself and with my friends. We went to Malta and it was a great experience. Next summer we plan to go on a trip together and this time in Portugal.

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by Léoauguin Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:25 pm

I’ve never traveled very far, only to Spain and England. I would love to go to Canada with friends to discover the huge forests, the many lakes. But first we have to save money

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Week 7 subject - Travel  Empty Travel to summer

Post by Mathis Hayet Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:54 pm

This summer I went to Spain with my girlfriend we visited barcelonne, we went to the beach and we made the biggest roller coaster in Europe in the large amusement park port avantura. We had a great time and were able to enjoy the holidays. We also stopped at the foot of the Pyrenees to admire the scenery the trip was very good except the 8 hours drive that set me endless. I hope we will leave next summer to discover a new country

Mathis Hayet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie vieira Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:52 pm

during my last vacation I went to the campsite with but friends for 2 weeks. It was in Perpignan.it was a good holiday where we could do many activities, jet ski, water park, waterfall ... and of course many evenings. Otherwise my favorite destination will be Australia, because it's nice and the scenery is beautiful.

Charlie vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by diogocalheirosantamarinha Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:11 pm

Traveling is the best way to learn new things and get more culture. Traveling can also help you to improve your skills in a foreign language. I have travelled to London, and Malta as well and it helped me a lot to improve my English because when your only way to communicate is English and you have no choice you make an effort and you speak English to the others.

diogocalheirosantamarinha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Bodin Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:14 pm

Hi John,
Over the past two years, I have had the opportunity to travel to Tunisia and China. They are very beautiful countries, very different, but with their charm. Otherwise I didn't travel too much and it's to my great regret. My dream is to discover Thailand and cross all the countries of South America. And if I have the opportunity and time, I will go to as many countries as possible. What interests me is to discover different cultures, different ways of living, different ways of functioning, different landscapes etc...

Mila Bodin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien PLANET Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Hello john !
Today, I talk about différent trips. I had travelled a lot in m'y life. Child, I went to several place in France. Paris, Bretagne, côte d'azur, Alpes... All places with my parents and always we slept in camping. After with age, my parents bought a Van when we can sleep in. Thanks to Van, I went always my families, to europe countries. Europe countries like Scandinavia, España, Italia, Autrichia... It's always amazing to travelling because we meet several different cultures. My next trip is in Budapest with my friands fort the New year and also london withy girlfriend.

Adrien PLANET

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin FAITY Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:19 am

I have travelled very little, I went once to Tunisia with my parents, once to England with the European section and once to Ireland with the European section. in the future, I plan to travel to other countries such as the United States, Canada or Australia. I didn’t get a chance to travel a lot as a young person, that is why I intend to make up for it.

Corentin FAITY

Back to top Go down

Post by Léo Meirinhos Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 am

Travel is to discover new countries or new landscape. Travel is also a good moment to have good memory. In travel we can met new person, new culture or also new food. We can travel the winter in the mountain to skiing. Or we can also travel in the summer, to go to hot countries like Portugal or Brazil. The summer, in this countries we can go to the beach. A lot of person work all years to travel, so the travel is the best moment of the years, for me

Léo Meirinhos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:36 pm

Hye John, I have already talk about travel in L1 and not many things have changed since, but the time goes quickly while i'm staying stand-still, in France. I don't dislike our countrie but we can really appreciate anything, a place, a food, culture, landscapes, when we get some point of réference, some comparative sources, bringed by experencies. I wish to go away in order to go back here and be able to take a step back on my life, know the travel i've done not only physically but humanely.

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next