UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Presentation

Go down

Video Presentation Empty Video Presentation

Post by Admin Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 pm

You need to form a group of 4 and choose a sport to present. You must then create a 16-20 minute video about the sport. All 4 people in the group must appear in the video. The video must include a section on a choice of skills and how they can be improved as well as an outline of the rules and how the sport is played. You can add anything else you wish (history, possible improvements, modifications for children) it is your choice. You can make your video funny or serious or both (maybe a few mistakes to watch at the end). If you have your own video cameras you can use them otherwise you must arrange with Karine to use the STAPS cameras. Remember that a lot of students will want to use them so plan your videoing and reserve them for when you are free. The completed video must be finished and available to watch in class the week beginning the 23rd February 2014. It will take time to plan, to video and to edit. I suggest that you start now. If I can't watch it in class on the above date I will have no option but to give you 0, so make sure it's finished and that it works – no excuses! Your mark will be an individual mark taking account of your English but also your teamwork and team's presentation. Be careful when videoing outside in the wind (or any noisy area) that the sound can be heard clearly – a great video in which I can't hear you speak is useless. Good luck. Start planning.

Post the 4 members of your group and the Sport you will present in this thread.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down