UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

semester 2 subject 3

+19
paolo machado
Céline Dekens
Elodie Goupilleau
Dimitri Leroy
Trilla Ines
Nicolas
Pierre-Yves
Jules Corbière
Nina Morgades
Timothée Aucouturier
Adélie AUGEREAU
clarisse lopez
melina_savarit_
Charly guilloton
Eva Gousserey
gcharon
Titouan Ory
ingrid bruneteau
Admin
23 posters

Go down

semester 2 subject 3 Empty semester 2 subject 3

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:57 pm

You have a choice. "Video Games" or the "Olympic Games"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

semester 2 subject 3 Empty olympic games

Post by ingrid bruneteau Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:06 pm

the olympic game gathers a many sports and a many nation in one compétition . It is careful mediate and it is know for a lot of people . I never watch sports on TV but I sometimes watch the Olympic games . he represented a lot of works and emotions for the athlete , coach or spectator . Every competition makes history bigger og Olympic games and this story is far be finish .

ingrid bruneteau

Back to top Go down

semester 2 subject 3 Empty Re: semester 2 subject 3

Post by Titouan Ory Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:24 pm

I chose to talk about video games, because I really like playing them, one of my favorite games is "League of Legends". It is a game in which we compete in 5 against 5 in order to destroy the opponent's base, this type of game is called a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena), I played League of legend 970 hours so we can to say that this game stole my life, even today I still play it and even with so many hours of games I still have so much fun.

Titouan Ory

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gcharon Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:19 pm

I prefer to talk about Video Games because i’m not really attracted to the Olympics Games. Even if i would like to participate and i don’t have much to say about it. About video game when i was a kid i loved playing video game on the smartphone of my grandbrother. He played to Labyrinth 2 and Shadow Fights and i played to this game everywhere. After with my twin we played to city ville on Facebook, we played all the time we can, and after it's to Dragon City and too we played everywhere. We've been addicted. But one time we discuss and conclude to stop to game to this because we passed all the time on this. And we stopped. After few years i've wanted to play to Space Agency because i've wanted to be an astronaut and i've wanted to perfection me. Now i play sometime to hungry shark.

gcharon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Gousserey Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:56 pm

I chose video games because when I was younger, I used to play a lot. I remember the first game I played, it was a playmobil game in a CD. It was an adventure with pirates. I had fun with my big brother, playing together against means playmobils pirates. After that, we ( my brother and me) discovered Dofus. I loved Dofus with his magical atmosphere and long quests. We managed to make our father play dofus. No longer after, my brother made me play League of Legends. A wonderful game with amazing graphics and possibilities. I liked all this video games ( even minecraft) because thanks to this, I was able to learn to share the family computer between my brother and my father but also to create a different bond with them.

Eva Gousserey

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charly guilloton Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:08 pm

I'm going to talk about the Olympic Games, it's an international sporting event that takes place every 4 years. We find a lot of events such as swimming, athletics, football, archery ... I love watching this event, especially swimming, I find it very interesting. In addition there are also the Winter Olympics, but I watch a little less. The Olympic Games are a culmination for an athlete and represent a great emotion when one becomes an Olympic champion.

Charly guilloton

Back to top Go down

semester 2 subject 3 Empty video games

Post by melina_savarit_ Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Video games, for me, are not necessarily bad for your health. Often video games are associated with a bad thing for health but for me it depends on two points. The first is the time a person passes on it and the second of the type of games they play, because a 10-year-old child cannot play the same game as his 18-year-old big brother. Video games also create new jobs as a professional player.

melina_savarit_

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clarisse lopez Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:35 pm

I like olypical games whether it is winter or summer. I love olypical games because it allows us to see sports that we don't think about watching, and sometimes even discover new ones. I especially watch the 800m in athletics during the summer Olympics because it is stressful and very demanding. During the Winter Olympics I particularly like to watch biathlon because it is very original and interesting because it is physical! I will love to live in the mountains to practice this sport!

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adélie AUGEREAU Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:52 pm

For me the choice is not complicated because i know really little things about video games so I choose the olympic games. My principle cultivation in the Olympic games is thanks to our sport history lesson.The Olympic Games who have left a mark in my memory are from 1968 at Mexico. Because there were two runners of the 200 meters who finished 1st and 3rd, there were 2 black American on the podium. And when they need to sing their national hymne they refuse and they raise their hands in case of black for protest against inequalities within their country. I find both athletes really courageous !

Adélie AUGEREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothée Aucouturier Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:00 pm

I choose the subject Olympic Games. I want to speak about it because is one of my dream. Indeed, participated in Olympic Games is the goal of a life of an athlete. It's the most retransmitted event in the world, and the event in which there is the most of country at the same moment in the same place. It's a international event which take place in one "city" (country) every 4 years. In 2024, there are the Olympics Games in Paris. If the covid is "off", and if it's possible I would like to go to see them. And in particulary the fencing event.

Timothée Aucouturier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Morgades Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:08 pm

I'm gonna talk about Olympics. I think that it's incredible to watch, the ambiance is amazing ! There are so many sports to watch. I really admire athletes qualified to the olympics, and I'm waiting that France brings a medal in gymnastics. But I also know that the olympics games have a real economic impact, today it's really based on money, and it can have an impact on the population living in the city where the OG are organised.

Nina Morgades

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Corbière Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:21 pm

I always wanted to play video games when I was little. But I never had a game console. So I would sometimes play little games (a little bad) on the internet when I had the time. At the time my neighbor would invite me to play but it was rare so I was not very strong. So now often when friends play video games I prefer to watch. And then in the end I play very rarely because I feel like I'm wasting my time. I don't find it constructive for me because I play on my own, and playing doesn't rest me mentally or physically. But for other people I think it's good that it allows you to escape, to take a break, to stop thinking about your life. For me, video games just don't have to disrupt your everyday life (like an addiction for example), otherwise it's great!

Jules Corbière

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Yves Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:34 pm

If we consider the strange times we are all living and particularly young, student or not : video games appear as a "solution" to keep in touch with friends to maintain a social bond.
If I take my own example I miss my normal life so much that I confess spending a lot of time in front of my screen playing video games or watching fantastic movies. I think it's important to see video games as a way to escape. But I know it could be also consider as a problem for our mentality...

Pierre-Yves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:20 pm

Video games have always been part of my daily life. Not a single day goes by that I don't play video games. Whether on my console or on my cell phone. Video games can be educational as well as a way to get away from it all in life. Video games are a very good thing in life for me, but obviously you shouldn't overdo them.

Nicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:13 pm

I'm going to speak about Olympic game. I like watch on TV the Olympic because I really like sport and on this event we can see a lot of differents sports. All the time I watch this I want to participate like an athlete. This event can show and develop the sport in general so I think is very good. Olympic game is a tradition and for me is impossible for it to stop. Now, with Covid 19 the futur of Olympic game is incertain and I Don't like this.

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

semester 2 subject 3 Empty Video games

Post by Dimitri Leroy Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:11 am

Today I'm going to talk about video games. Video games have been a part of my life since I was a teenager. I mainly play first person games like call of duty. I also play rocket league, it's a footbll game with cars. I hope one day to become a very good player of this game which is one of the hardest games to master.

Dimitri Leroy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elodie Goupilleau Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:17 pm

I'll take the subject of video games. For me video games is really something that allows you to think about something else, to escape and to have fun. I play on a lot of things like the PS4, the computer, my phone etc. I have a lot of video games or you can play several like for example League of Legends, Call Of Duty (except when I come across teams not strong ... it's not funny). But I think it's good times to share to play. I also love watching videos of those who play video games, it's always fun.

Elodie Goupilleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Céline Dekens Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:52 pm

I'm going to talk about video games. Nowadays a lot of young people play video games to the detriment of their studies, sometimes it happens that some people become addicted and can not get out of this virtual life. This can be harmful if we do not regulate the playing time. But the game can also be a way to decompress after a day of lessons, or it can simply be a passion that can become a future profession.

Céline Dekens

Back to top Go down

Post by paolo machado Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:38 pm

I'm going to talk about video games. Indeed, video games are taking a great evolution and too important in our world at the moment to be ignored. Indeed, video games are the "fashion" of childhood. Even so, criticized by the older generations, video games are a way to be entertained, have fun and experience a certain passion for others. Indeed, professionalisation is developing more and more and will arrive in the years to come as commonplace. In my opinion, I think it is a good thing this evolution and this share of video games in the world because it allows you to escape and have fun with friends or family. And even meet new people.

paolo machado

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_BERNARD Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:04 pm

they change from day to day and at a very high speed. The vision of gamers and video games is evolving and becoming less and less criticized because of the good it has created following the results of several studies. Video games in themselves are also improving both in terms of graphics (more realistic) but also in multiple choice and in a wider audience reached thanks to the financial means used. I play video games but I also like to see professionals play them. It's also easy to watch an average gamer on a game but manages to make up for it with their humor, energy, or drive to succeed. It is possible to watch the players live on TWITCH but also on youtube

Martin_BERNARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine LEGER Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:22 pm

I'm going to talk about video games. I like to play video games during my free time especially with my friends. I don't play very regularly, but it happens more often in winter in particular. I have had many consoles since I was young. I had and I have always now a gameboy, nintendo DS, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, PS vita and now I play on my Plastation 4. I have a few games on my phone too but I don't play on computer. I think that play video games is interessant to keep contact with people sometimes, as during the confinement. We can play with friends in real life but also from a distance, each at home. Our generation has been exposed to screens since childhood.

Antoine LEGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:54 pm

I choose to talk about video games because i like that. My two favourites video games are fifa and call of duty. Fifa is a game of football who everybody know. Call of duty is a game of war who traces the history of some past wars especially Call of Duty WWII who traces the history of the World War II. I play these games when i'm bored. These games allow me to decompress and entertain me.

Nabil

Back to top Go down

Post by enzobarraud Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:54 am

For me being in staps the Olympics have always been a dream since I was children, I would have loved to be part of the team of france of judo. I almost joined the team of france jjb by spanking a recruitment internship but unfortunately hurt at the handle I could not be 100%. The Olympic Games are really I find an outcome in the life of a sportsman since indeed we do not try to win only for ourselves but we represent our nation.

enzobarraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down