UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRAVEL *_*

+5
farah ayedi
ELISANGELA
Manon Saroul
Diana Gashi 1
Ravahiti
9 posters

Go down

TRAVEL *_* Empty TRAVEL *_*

Post by Ravahiti Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:31 pm

Hello everybody,

I created a new topic to talk about travel. I loveee travel and discover countries and different culture.
If I could travel and work at the same time I would have realized a great dream.

I was very lucky to travel since I was a little girl with my parent.
I discovered France, I was seven years old and I have wonderful memories of this trip. We have realized the tour of France and we went to Italy for a few day. France is great country to visit historical monument and beautiful castles.
After, I left to New Zeland and I learned about the magic cultural of Maori. Their dance, their langage and their tattoo that are similar and different from our at the same.
Then, Hawaii was one of my favorite travel because I left with my best friend and her parents. I did my first helicopter tour ... it's so amazing.
Finally, I visited Los Angeles and Vegas. America is great for shopping but not for the culture.

I would like to discover Japan. If it's possible, it will be my next trip. I keep my fingers crossed so Santa can hear me ! (haha) Laughing

And you ? Which countries did you discover ? And what did you like about your travels ? What are the next trips you are going to make or would like to make?

Thank you for the reading and have a good trip ! sunny

Ravahiti

Birthday : 1996-02-24

Back to top Go down

TRAVEL *_* Empty Re: TRAVEL *_*

Post by Diana Gashi 1 Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:38 am

Hi Ravahiti, thanks for this subject !

I will speak about my last trip... It was with Manon, Eli and Manon's friend !

It was not planed at all, one sunday with Manon, we were looking for trip and we saw a fligh to Porto for 12 euros !!!!!!!!!!! So we said let's do it for holidays!! Unfortunately, the price increased and we finished to book it at 30 euros but the deal was to do a stop to Lisbon and after to take a bus to go to porto. So we did it after a lot of problems we almost missed the fligh but whatever we arrived there !

We spend a night in Lisbon, but litteraly night we arrived at 11pm and left at 6am hahahah, so we party there, it was really nice. John of course we've been speaking english for one week, but there were a lot of french people in Portugal. But with portuguase people we spoke english and that was nice because now english is my new passion Smile I only want to speak in English, thank you ERASMUS !

About Porto, it's a nice city and cheap aswell ! We ate a lot, a lot !!! I think Eli and Manon can confirm this! We visited the city, did a free tour of the city in English and tried the Porto wine and well.... we finished drunk in La Maison Callem ! The Porto wine is good but sooooo sweet, but you can be drunk really fast because it's 20° of alcohol ! Well, we went there for the sun but all the week it has rained all days Sad but anyway it was a nice trip !

To come back, the fligh tickets were really expensive, so we made the trip back by bus hahahaah 15 hours of bus !!!! We did it and we are now proud !! After a good night in a real bed, you are happy Smile

Guys, wish you a nice week for all, and John hope your week was good with Molly and no wife and good luck with staps...

Diana Gashi 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Saroul Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:37 am

Hi Ravahiti, Thanks a lot for this subject, it is just the good one for me at this moment !

To be honest, since I travelled in campervan in NZ, i am not the same person, really. I learned a lot of things by this travel, and one of the most important is the following one : I am fitting with un simple life and i do not need a lot of comfort, just a place to be ME, without superfluous. And what an amazing discovery, now i know that I can change of comfort level without being sad. At the opposite, I have never been happier than in this moment of my life. I would like to say to all that travelling is so enriching. I advise to all people to dare to go out of your comfort zone, I really believe that you never learn more about yourself than in those moments. Furthermore, is it not amazing to realize that you are able to go beyond your limits and discover that the only limits are those you set for yourself? You can really gain self-confidence. But it will not be right if we do not speak about the possible bad things about travelling. You also can meet bad people, miss your home, feel alone... I think that the moment that you choose for travelling is so important. You can ask you a lot of question about that : why do you want to travel ? Why now ? Do you need to go deeper in your culture ? Do you need to run away from something ? Do you feel comfortable with the fact to travel alone ? What do you need to feel comfortable even outside your comfort zone ? I think it is important to ask yourself the right questions to enjoy the trip and learn from its richness to the extent that it can bring you.
For my part, I really would like to travel more and that is why I would like to go abroad for my internship. (And we are not going to lie each other, I can't stand this Angoulême rain anymore, I want and I need sunshine !!)

By the way, if you have any idea of sunny and warm country where I can live in flip-flop and teeshirt and speak english, please tell me !

Concerning our trip in Porto, as Diana said it, it was so funny and full of unexpected things that make the trip even more fun and give you memories to tell ! So it was great !

I hope that all of you enjoyed a lot this little week of holiday,

Have fun !

Manon Saroul

Back to top Go down

Post by ELISANGELA Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:24 pm

Best topic ever Ravahiti!

And you are right, when I'm not studying I'm able to work and travel and this is amazing. And once I'm living in Angouleme and a can't with this place, every single opportunity I have I travel. It's kindy addictive. I create my personal map on Google with all the cities I've visited and which I'd like to go before I die... when I finish it, I will add more pins.

But work and travel sometimes can be stressful and tiredness... also I have the impression I'm not 100% doing either, travel and work...

About Porto, I was happy to eat and introduce some Brazilian food to my friends. I can't believe I ate rice and beans... last time was in June when I was in Brazil.

Here is what looks like my map...

TRAVEL *_* Captur10

Smile

ELISANGELA

Back to top Go down

Post by farah ayedi Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 am

Hello everyone!
Thank you Ravahiti for this subject, I really love travelling and it's my first hobby I love you
I didn't visit many countries, but rather cities, until this day but I really dream to do the world tour (half a world tour). My last trip was in Toussaint to Brussels and Bruges and I was stunned with Bruges city, I really loved it, it has an exceptional charm and it looks like you're in a different century.
My next trip will be to any place in this world that I have not discovered yet Wink
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SALMA FARES Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Hi Ravahiti!
I like the subject and i like to travel as well!

like you, since i was a child, i was very lucky because i travelled a lot!
I've been in barely all the important city in italy, and let me tell you that there are a lot of thigs to watch in italy way more tha france (sorry not sorry for french ppl lol) !!
i've been in all the cities in the south of france, because when we go to morocco we take the car , so we use to stop, visit and sleep in some of these cities.

I've been in switzerland when i was a child, i've a lot of pictures about this trip but i dont rmember the name of the city where we went loooll.

I've been in england , where i've doe my internship in london , it was the best experience in my life, firstly because i liked very much the city and second because i went with my friends !

I've been in all the cities in the south (and north as well since we are in france) of spain, because like france , we've to pass from spain to go to morocco so like france we stop, visit and sleep in some of this cities.

I've been in morocco any times because i've my family there , so most of the past summers we've passed in morocco.

In france i've been in paris many times, and other citis like amiens where i've done my internship, milhouse where my aunt live, and other cities in the south-west.

I would like to visit japan as well, but before i want to go to bali I love you I love you I love you
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by H.B.A Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:19 pm

Hi everybody,

@Ravahiti, thank you for the subject.
Travel is the most good way to inspire people. We don't need a very big budget to travel. We don't need to move to discover the word.
For me, the first deposit is to get an open mind, to accept, to be able to learn about other cultures, to discuss with others.
I didn't get the opportunity to travel a lot all over the word. But I have been around throughout Tunisia with my friends and some little country in France alone.
I enjoyed travelling with myself. How it happened ? I decide to do it after quit my job. I was thinking about volunteer work for a long time, but i didn't have the strength to do it. I found Workaway after doing some research on my own because I wanted to travel and explore while learning new things and gaining skills. From there, I decided to travel to France and do my first Workaway.
I discover a lot of thinks about different community, knowledge about others culture, religion, agriculture... About myself and my limits. I try to don't put it by the way Smile
Since that, I was looking for a challenging experience that would allow me to discover myself away from my comfortable life in Tunisia. My presence on Angoulême in this moment, is a travel too.
The pleaser is ro learn about FREEDOM and to be free! Love using local transportation too whenever I can, it’s the excitement of simply being on the road, arriving at an unknown destination, and discovering a new place and the local culture!
I also enjoy not planning for trips too much, and to allow for a change of plans depending on how the trip evolves. I learned that even you’ve planned your trip meticulously from information on books or online, there’s always gonna be something new to discover that you’d only find out after arriving at your destination or talking to the locals. Love that!
Since I’ve been a Workawayer, I cannot imagine travelling without doing a Workaway! You get a good mix of both work and total relaxation. I think it’s a perfect deal… You are experiencing the local culture and learning so much through living and sharing meals with your hosts and other volunteers. And at the same time, you’ll still have more than enough free time to enjoy and explore the area.
For the moment, I am looking for a host around to go for the weekend at least.

My motto is travel as much you can with any means.
Kisses

H.B.A
H.B.A

Birthday : 1990-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by FLEGEAU PAULINE Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:13 pm

I chose to go in Erasmus for improve my English and also because I’m a curious person sooo I like learn something new, especially other cultures.
I didn’t know anything about Estonia or Estonians people so I really start at the level 0 ! The best part it’s when I became friend with an Estonian person who I asked a lot of questions about his country, about the life after the end of the soviet union, their point of view of the WW2, very different one !! Besides, it makes me think I choose “Idea, Ideologies & Identities in Europe” class and loved this class because was a discussion with every students and Spanish lecturer, so point of view from everywhere (Spain, Italy, Germany, French, Croatia, Ukraine, Finland, USA, Senegal and China).
And because Estonia is a very little country, was easy to travel to neighboring countries such as Finland (Lanpland, the country of….. Santa !!! And Yeah I saw him in real! He speak almost all languages), Sweden (Stockolm is a beautiful city, we really don’t have the feeling to be in a big city), Norway, Latvia, Littuania, Russia (here English… is completely useless such as in big city or big touristic place, We visited St Catherine Palace (kind of Versailles equivalence), information for prices only in Russian ! And good luck for find a Russian who speak english hahaha, other than that, they are very kind and continue to explain even after we tell them we don’t speak Russian, they keep on trying to mimic and all!
In an other mind… USA ! South Carolina more specifically (near Florida if you prefer). Very different to Russia XD. People are so … Too much ! And thing I never expected…There are polite! In supermarket, they want to pass “Hi, sorry miss, I would like pass // thank you have a great day”, always ! And everything is so big ! (ice cream… Just ask for 1 scoop it’s enough, believe me), huge USA flag in the street, etc… It was funny to see what we saw on series and movies, in real !

My next trip, Prague for Erasmus reunion in 2 weeks !!!

So this year I travel a lot and really like it, I plan to keep travelling, try a bit less because plane as transport… Is not the best for the planet.

(and if you need/want advice about Estonia, feel free to ask, will be a pleasure to answer <3 )
FLEGEAU PAULINE
FLEGEAU PAULINE

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:04 pm

What a beautiful thing to travel !

I wish i could do the world tour one day ! 

For the moment i haven't visited a lot of countries because i have no time to do it .. 
Traveling and working is something that really exites me but i think it would be not easy .

In Italy there are such amazing cities to visit so i want do the tour of my country at some point. And then the tour of France as well , as it's a country i really like for its landscape and nature . 

Concering how i plan my trips : i don't plan ! i just see on the net what are the most famous thing in that country or the must and that's it ! i like living the moment and don't limit my self by planning!

But my next dream destination is Bali (Inshallah) !!!!
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down