UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 subject E-sport

+21
NATHAN PAPINHO
Zoé Mongard
HAQUET Virgile
EmmaGym
Joris
quentin soulat
ferchaud flavien
barbotinpaul
LixCorentin
Kilian Le Mellay
Benjamin Christie
Belon Romain
Tom Mainguenaud
Jany Mainguet
Dousset Emmanuel
Corentin Cédat
Yann BENOIST
fbourdet
deniaud hugo
Pierre Ronzier
Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 7 subject E-sport Empty Week 7 subject E-sport

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:20 pm

what do you think?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 7 subject E-sport Empty Re: Week 7 subject E-sport

Post by Pierre Ronzier Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:47 am

I think the e-sport is a special word, for me is not a sport. You can be verry strong in Fifa and to win competitions around the world but for me you aren't a sportman. I'm not against e-sport and people who practise this activity but it's inconceivable for me that a verry nice LOL, Fifa or Fortnite players can win million dollars if he win a competition instead of a lot of people in the world realise a real job and the don't have the monnaie to buy food during the month. I think last week was the Paris games week, so it's interesting because we can see futur games, new technologies in this middle for me you don't go to this event to see a sportman, just a nice video game player.

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:08 am

E-sport is now a true sport like football, basketball or rugby. E-sport is known because of league of legends or call of duty competition, it's really impressive to watch this competition and to see all public in stadium.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:26 pm

E-sport is a sport that has been evolving for some years. Personally, I am not too fan of this sport because the proposed games do not interest me too much

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi, I like e-sport. I think it's a new sport and a new world for someone but it's a great competition. And we have more videogames like Rainbow six, Hearstone, Fortnite, League of legends and more... Recently, i watched the final of the League of Legends world. The final was take place in Paris and it was crazy. I really like watch e-athletes and they have some reflex so spectacular.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:57 pm

Esport is for me a sport in itself because it is a mental sport like chess. In this kind of competition, the competitors must prepare themselves as athletes with technical, mental and physical training. This type of sport therefore requires training every day. In this kind of sport there are several teams like in football, rugby, basketball ... Nowadays, this sport is becoming a popular phenomenon that is gaining momentum in the sports economy system.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Electronic sport, or e-sport in English, refers to competitions of video games in LAN or on the Internet on consoles or computers. Professional players (called pro gamers in English) evolve individually or belong to a team. Assisting in a daily training of several hours, they participate in competitions organized around the world and live gains.

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:29 am

To many athletes, sports fanatics and the video game adverse, the concept of eSports being recognised as a genuine sporting activity may seem laughable, but ask any dedicated gamer and they will have plenty of arguments as to why eSports qualify as true sports. We’ve provided an overview of the eSports industry for absolute beginners so you can decide for yourself whether you think eSports are really a true sport or not.
For me it's not a sport but I like it. I find it very cool and it's getting more and more a big part of the competitive scene. For exemple, recently was the world finale of league of legend won by the team FunPlusPhoenix and it was more than 3,7 millions of spectators.
So I consider this activity not as a sport but as a competitive activity.

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mainguenaud Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:32 am

I think that e-sport is a very different "sport". I put the word sport in quotation marks because I do not take this activity for a real sport. For me it's a hobby. However, I do not neglect the level of some professional players who spend hours playing and training.

Tom Mainguenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Belon Romain Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:54 pm

i think e-sport is a sport now the players have the same training like all sport with physical preparation and a staff with coaches. They are lot of world championship in different games so e-sport is the new sport

Belon Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Hey Jhon i'm late again ..
E-sport is my hobbies , i like see that , tournament or something else. Like league of legend , best video game of the world, making some money. Players are larges and its cool because we get real show during final of mondial. Fornite, Clash royal, Dota 2, lol , Warcraft.. All of these game are fantastic and they'll don't give up the show TV !!

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:35 pm

E sport refers to competitions of video games in local network or via Internet on consoles or computers. Professional players evolve individually or belong to a team.

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 pm

e sport it's new sport ! If you says that at my dad it's will be possible he says you are crazy! But it's true e-sport it's now considerate like a sport. We have so many players in France who represent france at the international e-sport compétition. On e-sport you can play at war video games or football with fifa and so much more games.

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:39 pm

e-sport is new and become big in future because many people play at video game , nad like that. Now many brand invest in e-sport because there is more and more view and it is more and more mediatized.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Pour que le sport ne soit pas considéré comme une activité sportive, il s'agit de jouer à un jeu. Il n’est pas question de pratique sportive dans cela, que ce soit FIFA, CALL OF DUTTY ou bien FORTNITE, il n’est pas question de dépenser physiquement la dédans. This is it it to be a new look in a totalement different of the sports is a easy and a self-videos. Dans le monde, il y a des compétitions de tout et elles sont plus importantes et moins que les autres. Cependant, nous nous sommes adonnés à ce que nous donnions des millions de dollars à des joueurs professionnels et que nous soyons un peu démesurés quand ils sont tous très sportifs. Comme les footballeurs ou les pratiquants de sports moins connus.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:24 pm

For me e-sport is a good thing because it develops the sport as a whole, He gives the chance to less athletic people to reveal themselves by video games

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:08 pm

E-Sport is today considered as a sport like football or swimming. For a large number of people, especially the older generations, this is completely absurd, but as they study this subject it becomes clearer. Indeed, an activity must meet several criteria in order to be called "Sport". It must be a motor physical activity (the most discussed criterion), institutionalized, licensed and competitive. E-Sport fits well into all these categories, so it makes sense that it should be considered a sport in the same way as football. Finally, E-sport professionals train just as much or more than footeous people, for example!
As far as I am concerned, I don't like this much E-Sport, I prefer the Sport at all, when you have to suffer physically to win.

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello John,

I will talk to you about to E-SPORT... I don't know play to video games so for me the e-sport is not important.But I will still talk about it. The e-sport it is a competition video games on playstations or computer. The rise of electronic sport began in the late 1980s with the first multiplayer network games and, from the 1990s, on the Internet. Between 2000 and 2010, the esport gain more and more of notoriety, and tournaments endowed with consequent prices begin to emerge on the international scene. The best players meet during official tournaments. These official tournaments are organized with Esport World Convention, Major Leage Gaming for example. But there are many organizers to organize these tournaments.

That's all!
Good play John on your playstation or computer!

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 am

I hate this name, I find it pathetic and denigrating the sport. For me it's not sport! The motor commitment is minimal and I do not find that this practice is worthy of value.
But beware, I do not criticize video games, I love playing at the console. But I'm really not a fan of this practice as a sport. In this case everything and anything can be considered as sport.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:36 pm

E-sport, is a sport mode very little developed, I think it advances and is known at the same time as the evolution of new technologies. There are many kinds, it is a way to practice the sport, little known, and sometimes less physical than real sport

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:42 am

E-Sport is amazing in my opinion ,
Today it's a way to win a lot of money , but like a football player , you can win a lot but you have to be one of the best in the worlds , for me I'm not sure E-sport can be considerated like a sport but I'm not sure, days after days e-sport's players became like real sportife , because they have physical preparator , mental preparator , there is competition but now for the entertainment players had to be where there is the competition but they can play from their house , but e-sport becomea spectacle like a real sport so I'm gonna repeat my words but I'm not sure if it's a sport or no but I love this idea

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Hello John,

Electronic sport or sport refers to competitions of video games in networks, via internet on computers or consoles.
I do not like E sports because I find that it takes away all the benefits of outdoor sport. For example, sport has been created to develop cohesion between a group of individuals, but sport contains people about itself.
In addition, e sport forces people to connect to new technologies even more, while in France they are very present and yet we continue to reduce them.
Finally, I also think that e sport can lead to an addiction of always being on a screen and playing online. Sport also has adverse health effects, computer lights can damage eyes, and damage part of the brain to stay connected too often.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:20 am

Esport is not a new phenomenon. Already in the 1970s, we could attend the first video game competitions. LAN Parties, these events where players bring their own computers to compete night and day, became more and more frequent in the late 90s. Finally, the arrival of a more efficient internet connection in homes gives Esport a global dimension, connecting players from all over the world. In France, events, such as the Gamers Assembly in 2000, already bring together hundreds of players, neophytes or experienced. For its 2016 edition, it brought together more than 1,800 players during 22 tournaments. For its part, the ESWC, the Electronic Sport World Cup, organized its first competition in 2003 at the Futuroscope in Poitiers. Today, he is the instigator of numerous tournaments in France and abroad under the name of Esports World Convention.

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:42 pm

Esport is, in essence, accessible to all and on all media, at home in front of its console, its computer, during special events, but also on a smartphone or tablet. Competitive video games are numerous and varied, in their style and in the difficulty of grip. Everyone can therefore find his favourite game and practice it as an amateur. But the growth of Esport and the multiplication of tournaments with increasingly important awards have led to the creation of semi-professional and professional teams. Imitating sports structures, they bring together players from one or more games, as well as coaches, strategic analysts and even commentators for the live broadcast of matches. They are sponsored by computer brands, such as Intel, or more generalists, such as Orange. While these structures have existed since the late 1990s in South Korea, a pioneer nation of e-sport, France is not left behind with teams like Millenium, Against All Authority or LDLC to name just a few.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Romann Dieumegard Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:17 am

Hi, today talk about e-sport, he know a great success, since 80's with the beggining of multiplayer network game then a decade after on the internet, there is a strong growth online games with the arrival of more and more players that we see on console sales, that a great community in the world wich create sport event at worldwide that his online or organize in stadium or others structure where we play
team against team, person against person and at the end the the winner win a big price money and with the time, the price money for different game become very tremendous. today the professional player living game by sponsoring for the best, others must do a streaming to get a notoriety on different streaming platforms for win money, the most famous have great notoriety in the world by the community which relates to the epsort

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum