UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second semester first topic

+17
Gaël
Benjamin BACARIA
sriffa01
Hugo Seugnet
Sandro Appiotti
Antoine PERAUD
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Julien DAVID
emma bony
nicolasrenaudon
Grandidier lilian
Pitat
Benjamin Paultes
Océane Martin
Gaëtan Debien
Jason-dmt
Admin
21 posters

Go down

second semester first topic Empty second semester first topic

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:34 pm

Following our class this week, what do you think are the qualities a person would need to travel in a spaceship to a new planet and then survive once they are there. Do you think that you could survive? thrive? why or why not? What type of people would not be good in this situation? finally if you could take any 2 well known people (1 male/1 female) with you to a new planet who would they be?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

second semester first topic Empty Re: second semester first topic

Post by Jason-dmt Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:06 am

Hello John, firstly i think if each of us should be travel in spaceship at this moment, we'll all die. Indeed, even if we put aside the knowledge and the lowest of experience that we should have to , it would be hard to stay focus in the mission and even more to make realise of the situation's vitality. However, in my mind, the better qualitie to survive in a spaceship is the cold-blood or i would say "reactivity", cause when something happens and put everyone and the future of the travel in danger, the people who sucess to put is emotions away and keep his thought in the problem is certainly the more precious people to keep closer to you. I think i could survive in the travel and thrive in the new planet, this is a lot of sacrifices and a completely different life than on earth but I would be able to give importance at every new things I will discover, I'm a naturally curious disposition and that is why I will not be sad to lose what who was my past life. The people would not be good in this situation are specially these people who will cling to the past life's luxury. Finally if I could take any 2 well know people it would be you John cause you're the God bloody hell!!! , and there would be no woman cause i know she would fall at your feet... Sad (If there is neccesary to join with someone it will be with an alien i supposed Wink)

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:50 pm

If it's a new planet, it is very far. So, a person would need to travel must be ready to die. It's creepy. The travel is long, so, it's necessary to organiz an environment for many generations. However, if we suppose that a human can travel the space to go on this planet, he must be patient. Veryyyy... patient. His body must be prepare to change with the different atmosphere and he must have a strong mind. I don't think that I could survive because I think that it's impossible! Now, our technology isn't sufficient. But, our scientific search solutions. Additionaly, I think that I don't thrive because I will die! So sad. It's impossible because the travel is long, we can't test the atmosphere, the food isn't illimity, the water too, the sun can be absent during a long period etc … A troubled person, obese, incontinent, claustrophobic seem isn't a good idea for this travel. To travel with me, I will choose two suicidals but they must be funny.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:18 pm

To survive on a new planet, I think a person would need a lot of courage, resourcefulness, manners, to be clever and mentally strong. I not very sure that I will survive on a new planet because I'm not logic and intelligent, but I have a big mindset and I'm physically strong, so maybe I would have a chance to survive.

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:35 pm

In my opinion, it would take a lot of people to be able to survive on another planet. It takes researchers to discover the planet, scientists to study what is possible. Then engineers to establish ecological and solid structures, projects to facilitate life corresponding to the climate of the new planet. In addition, doctors would be needed to cure the new diseases. Anyway, we need a lot of people to be able to survive. Without the others we are not much so why not help each other to stay alive.

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:04 pm

hello! to answer your question i don't know if i have the qualities to travel in the spaceship because it's not a trivial subject. But i know that i'm not claustrophobic it's a good point Smile. i think i can survive but thrive it's hard but i can't imagine this situation. The type of people whould not be good in this situation are the naive people, low people and fragile people.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:25 pm

The qualities required to go to a new planet are to be reproductive because it is important that a woman is there too, because life alone on a new planet whatever our qualities, the conditions will be magnificent at the start but very quickly boring alone. It is therefore necessary to be accompanied, at first I would be accompanied by a scientist like Leonardo da Vinci but he died. In terms of Woman it would faid to be accompanied by a pretty young woman like Kim Kardashian, it will be used for nothing in the intellectual but it will make beautiful children for the descedance to come. She and I will be Adam and Eve and Leonard de Vinci will be responsible for research on the new planet and important inventions.

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolasrenaudon Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:48 am

Hello John, the qualities a person would need to travel in a spaceship to a new planet and then survive once they are to have knowledge in différent sciences as the biology, geology, sociology, psychology and other sciences. Furthermore, all persons must be sociable, have a good relation with other because leave a planet to lie in other is a risk travel with many problems who can realize them during the transport and after when humans have built their camp/home. In this type of travel, it must avoid persons who have a tendency to manipulate, create a bad atmosphere and create conflict or even mutiny...

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:25 am

First of all, to survive in a spaceship, the person would have to be patient because the journey is likely to be long, he should know how to live within constraints such as living in a confined space. Also once there, she should be able to fend for herself and be resourceful to find something to eat, drink, a place to sleep, etc. People with no knowledge of nature and Being not physically strong would only survive for a very short time. Of course if I were to live in this situation I think I would be able to survive but help from tom cruz or lara croft would not be too much.You have to take with you people who can create and who are imaginative because in situations where there are no real solutions they will be able to find them.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien DAVID Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:28 am

I think it takes qualities in many areas to survive in space, I think bravery, courage, intelligence and above all calmness are paramount.
Last week I was a police officer I think he is a person who must be taken into space because he has a weapon knows how to use it, he is rather strong and above all he already has a knowledge of the order and will therefore have a law reigned

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:44 am

To travel and survive on a planet, I think you have to be very brave to go into the unknown, you have to be able to adapt, be open-minded, take initiative and be mentally very strong. If I had to go with a man and a woman, I would take a spacecraft engineer and a nurse or a doctor. I don't think I have the profile to go into space because I hate restricted and closed places, I would have the impression of suffocating. Fear would take over and I would panic. People like this cannot go into space because with fear they can panic everyone on board the ship and do anything until everyone is in danger of death.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:47 am

Here is my planet discovery's history. When i was young, in my garage i worked on a spatialship's project. Now it is ready to make in twelve minutes the trip between the Earth and Mars.
I choose to go on a new galaxy, because in our galaxy, there is Trump and no one in the Milky way is safe...
To my mind, discover a new planet requires a few qualities, like curiosity and awareness of danger. Combined to these qualities, you need to be good at engineering, and in sciences, because you will have to use maybe ressources that didn't exists in our planet.
I think that if had to choose two persons, i will take letitia Geer because she is really pretty and intelligent (and she invented surely many things), and Ahmed Sylla, because we need happiness in our planet, and he grinded the Everest mountain ! (Okay it's in a movie, BUT he grinded the Kilimandjaro without equipment).

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:44 am

I think in the situation of a space ship, I can be really different than my normal personnality, I try to organize the the life during the travel, and to keep calm between the differents people, like a mediator...
After it's fonny to say but if I want to do continue the life after the travel I have to go with a woman, it's better if it's the girl of my life but I have not find this fantastic woman... So I'm okay if alicia Keys is going with me...
After there is to take a pilot for the space ship, so for me the more funny is chewbaka, and he can defends us too with his blasters, so I think it's a really good choice.

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:49 am

to survive on a spaceship we need an engineer in aéronotics who can repare if we have a technical problem with the spaceship. Obviusly, we need a man or a girl who can be able to pilot. So, we are Lucky because I know how to pilot a spaceship, when I was Young, I have seen all of the star wars movies, so if we have to do a race in the space, we don't have any problems. Then we need a cook to do many good kitchen dishes. I need to travel with a women, I have already a women but I think that I don't choose her to go on a spaceship because I need a new women with blond hair.
We need a men who can manage a groupe, so, John Cox can be the man of the situation. Then, we have to choose a biologiste to do plantation and food with vegetal plantations.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:07 am

Today of we must go in other planet for survive, we die. Why ? Because none person invented a space ship who is capable of cross the galaxy. The energy used to travel such a great distance is so high that even all the energy the Earth has would not be able to take us that far. Moreover, if people are inside this ship they would need food to survive for at least 10 years. However, if I had to do it I wouldn't want to be bored for 10 years so either I would take people I like with whom I could stay for a long time or since I know it is going to be a long time I would go with schizophrenics to have more than two people with me.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:14 am

Today we going to talk about a travel in spaceship. You are in a new planet and you must to discover it. The qualities requiered to survive in new planet are distrust because we don't know anything about this planet thereby kwonledge are necessary. I think healthy, sociable, openness and curious are best place to survive.
To leave earth and go on an other planet i choose to bring Jason Statham I hesitated a lot with Dwayne Johnson But it takes up too much place in the spaceship moreover he is very strong, he never dies his body is armored I think (if there are aliens he will take off his jacket and break mouths) No need to say more, a very classy elite soldier.
No need to think long i bring Ariana Grande life will be more nice with a beautiful landscape then someone has to do the national hymn. We have to maintain the human race so make children there's a worse dilemma. no doctor or engineer needed because I'm here maybe it's the end.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:38 am

To travel on a spaceship, a person must have knowledge of astronomy. To survive on the planet, he must know all surviving techniques, know how to defend oneself, be intelligent and save resources.
Personally, my problem would be not being able to eat if there was no food. In this situation, fearful people are not good to take with us. Bear Grylls of the TV show Man vs Wild and Shakira are the two people I will take to a new planet.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by moreau julien Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:06 pm

Hello john, for me the qualities to travel and survive in a spaceship is the no cold, the fact of putting emotions aside and keeping a cool head.
I think I can survive the trip, but I don't think I can survive on a new planet because I think I would go crazy alone. Besides, it requires a lot of sacrifice.
If I could take someone with me I would take a scientist to make new discoveries and a botanist to find something to eat.

moreau julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:34 pm

The first quality for a person would need travel in a spaceship to a new planet and also survive is to be brave because this is something that we are not preparing for. You also need to have ambitious to create something good in this new planet. And also keep cool, you have to manage your emotions because once up we can't go back. I don't think I can survive in space and even less thrive because I'm literally pissed off in stressful situations. Someone selfish is not a good idea because we are talking about the survival of humanity in his hands.
I would take with me a pretty man like Leonardo DiCaprio for to make beautiful baby but mosly because he's a good person with a good way of thinking. His ideas about the environment are put in place on arrival on the new planet for not to reproduce what is happening on our.

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by TAMANG Andréas Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:55 pm

if I have to travel in space, I would like and it's could be very important to have a good cooker with me who will do whatever I ask. Maybe a dog because there are soooo cute. With my fat? I have a naturel cold and frost protection so I am not scared and with my brave friend, the dog, I couldn't died by aliens and all of this space monsters. Sandra will be a good choice because he is quite comic and Gaetan because he is gorgeous as fuck, there are my two choices.

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:14 am

Alone on a new planet I think I couldn’t survive because I’d be too scared and bored. I’ll go with my dad because he’s very handy and he’ll make us a camp and he’ll find us something to eat. Then I will ask my best friend because she is not afraid of anything and I think that it is an essential quality to live on an unknown planet and especially with her I know that I will have fun!

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down