UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends by Landry Alexandre

Go down

Friends by Landry Alexandre Empty Friends by Landry Alexandre

Post by Landry Alexandre Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:03 pm

"Friends" is a series that I particularly like. Indeed, the American series tells the story of a band of 6 friends. In this band there are 3 men and 3 women. The three men are called Joey, Chandler and Ross while three women are called Phoebe, Rachel and Monica. They are known as Matt Le Blanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox. The series is set in New York and particularly in the cafe "Central Perk" and Monica's apartment. However, there are some scenes abroad as in London or in other US states like Nevada in Las Vegas. It is a comedy series where ever we laugh for everything and anything. The actors play their roles very well. At any time, you can laugh with jokes or silly. This is an unpredictable series. I also saw the 10 seasons that make up this series, however I would have liked it to continue since I see him constantly without ever getting bored.

Landry Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum