UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W9 Covid-19

+22
Zoé Mongard
Kilian Le Mellay
Lucasgoumi
angibaud arnaud
Zachary Digeos
Thomasbellin
GUERILLOT Lucas
NATHAN PAPINHO
fbourdet
Pierre Ronzier
Yann BENOIST
deniaud hugo
Joris
Corentin Cédat
quentin soulat
Hugo Daunas
elodie vaz
ferchaud flavien
HAQUET Virgile
Jany Mainguet
lucile.baptiste
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S2 W9 Covid-19 - Page 2 Empty Re: S2 W9 Covid-19

Post by Romann Dieumegard Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi everyone,
today we are going to talk about the coronavirus (COVID-19) of its full name SARS-CoV-2, it is currently causing a global pandemic and impacting society, the economy ... but above all health, statistics demonstrate significant growth in a short time, the means to counter this phenomenon seems complicated by the population density of a certain region. we note for example that the initiatives taken in the USA are deplorable, to date it is the country with the most contamination. In France the number of deaths corresponds to approximately 10% of the number of deaths in the world, which infa one of the countries most affected in number of deaths but France remains has lower numbers than these Spanish and Italian neighbors.
Many initiatives are taken between neighborhoods and to help the most deprived as to take care of the races as well as for other essential needs, this shows that there is still know how to live and respect but also as there not that good you find increasing tensions related to confinement, there is a rise in domestic violence, mistreatment,
many people living in the north move to their second homes believing they are on vacation and for example enjoying the beach. We can understand that being confined in an apartment in Paris is not terrible but people are in great difficulty already without confinement and to make a whim to spread the virus is really not very thoughtful finally it leaves from a few cases which shows the human stupidity, with the insults and the requests to move for the nursing staff who would be "likely to be contaminated more than the others" believes that this is true, there is a great lack of means of protection against the virus but to repel the people saving lives is quite distressing, as for months denigration to the French with an Asian side.
finally we notice the reverse side and the kindness of society in this tragic episode, which have no idea how long it will last and I stop because it's already long enough haha.

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

S2 W9 Covid-19 - Page 2 Empty Re: S2 W9 Covid-19

Post by EmmaGym Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:50 am

Hello John,

I think two things about this health crisis. On the one hand I think that things will develop in a positive way. That is to say, the countries affected by this virus will now take more safety measures in the face of a health event, and above all more hygiene measures. I also hope, and it is my opinion, that from now on the government will hear those on the front lines. It's sad that something like this happens in the world, but it allows us to put our feet on the ground and nature does things well. We are not invincible. I hope things will change positively. But we do not know what the future holds for us and all the more for nature. The air of the consumer society may turn. Who knows?
In any case, let's respect all the rules imposed on us and we will emerge faster and stronger from this battle.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Have a good day everyone!

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2