UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 subject - a summer story!

+24
robin sellier
DEVAINE Jules
Julia
Olivier
Maéva De Sousa
valentin.faydel
amélie Reutenauer
Elisa VINCENT
léa.tallon
Nina Brissonnet
Anthonin Garnier
Morgane piaugeard
clara ernesto
Pierre JEUDI
Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI
Dorian MIMAUD
Gaëtan GARCIA
Vigié Alexis
Mathilde Donguy
corantin E
Marc Monot
Vadim Cano
Romain HUMBERT
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 subject - a summer story!

Post by ewan Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:39 pm

during this summer, i moved a lot, my family is in the south so i had to, i climbed a moutain with my girlfriend, more than 2000 meters! it took us about 9 ours, under a clear sky, so it was hot. i didn't only do that, of course, as i live next to the sea on Oléron island, i went surfing a bit, that was great, plenty of fun, and sometimes a bit dangerous. but what i prefered, was in the north, the place i went too had a swimming pool, and that was one hell of a place.

ewan

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 subject - a summer story!

Post by Eros Salmon Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 am

During this summer I don’t work but I worked before in the vines .
So this summer I played football in my club and with my friends .
Otherwise I do some parties in friend’s home and in my house too.
In the rest time I do all papers and inscriptions for the university.

Eros Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Grégoire Gaucher Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:53 am

I went to Britain in the house of a grand-oncle. The interesent thing was to met my mother’s family with her oncles and cousins. When my sister and I were childs, we just doesn’t haved the curiosity to met them. This is why I say that it was like a new meeting. But there is a strong and old link like if wasn’t the first time that we met.

Grégoire Gaucher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:58 am

Grégoire Gaucher wrote:I went to Britain in the house of a grand-oncle. The interesent thing was to met my mother’s family with her oncles and cousins. When my sister and I were childs, we just doesn’t haved the curiosity to met them. This is why I say that it was like a new meeting. But there is a strong and old link like if wasn’t the first time that we met.

Britain = Great Britain - where I was born
Brittany = an area in the North of France
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by maxine navarro Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:48 pm

This summer, I was a lifeguard at sea. It was like a vacation for me because we rescuers we are on the beach watching the vacationers but we are mostly there to sunbathe and soak. You have to admit, I'm the best lifeguard in the world. I saved all the holydaymakers at my beach from a megalodon attack and all that in no time. but seriously, I hope you've understood that it wasn't a joke

maxine navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2