UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Subject Holidays

+10
Bastien Morin
BOUTAUD Camille
CROUZAT Emelyne
Baptiste LÉRAUT
Ninon Ragot
Gabin Mardikian
Florian Freté
Jérémy Hachani
Dupas Maxime
Admin
14 posters

Go down

Week 3 Subject Holidays Empty Week 3 Subject Holidays

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 am

The two people who contacted me through WEBEX have both agreed that "holidays" is a good topic for this week so that's the choice. You can talk about them in general or a specific holiday, you could give your best or your worst holiday or your dream holiday ...in fact anything linked to "holidays". 50 to 100 words.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Subject Holidays Empty Re: Week 3 Subject Holidays

Post by Dupas Maxime Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:10 pm

holidays !?
Holidays are cool when we travel everywhere to discover places that we do not yet know (but the holidays are better when we are in Soulac-sur-mer)
For me the coolest vacations are when your friends go to a campsite where you drink beers all day and you don't spend the week not to be drunk.
Bye good vacation

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Hachani Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:31 pm

For me, holidays are not necessarily rest. Indeed, during the holidays, regularly it is time for inter-committee courses and inter-committee tournaments with the Charente selection. Despite everything, I manage to find myself time to rest and to take time for myself and my classes.

My dream vacation would be to be able to make a trip by leaving Europe, the USA would please me enormously. even if the best vacation would still be to visit Soulac-sur-mer. 😉😉

Jérémy Hachani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Freté Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Hollidays are very cool! They permet to restore energy to the body and to enjoy his life! I love holliday beause thanks to that, i can see my friends, i can do more sports, i can do anything i like. If i can do that, it's because in holliday, i have more time to practice what i want to do. It's also a good opportunity to gain some money in work in differents places.

Florian Freté

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabin Mardikian Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:15 pm

Two years ago, I spent two weeks with my family on holiday in China. It was the longest two weeks of my life. Although I was able to discover beautiful places and new things, I was completely unsettled. Indeed, this Chinese culture completely overwhelmed me. How do they manage to live there all year round???? The language is very special, I had the impression that everyone was shouting at each other. Moreover, the Chinese food is just horrible, I don't even know what I ate, it was so weird.
I'm never coming back to China!!!!

Gabin Mardikian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:07 pm

A few years ago, I went with my family and friends to the Maldives Islands. I thought that staying on a small island for two weeks would be very long but I was very surprised. I didn't have time to be bored. There is so much to see on the coral reef, it's amazing! I could spend my day looking at the seabed. The most impressive was to swim with manta rays. They are so big! Now, I want to swim with sharks, it's my dream!

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:36 pm

At the beginning of my holidays I go to the beach for 1 week, I was able to walk and see friends, I was sunbathing a lot, and I did a lot of cycling. Then during the month of August I went 15 days in the Alps with my parents and my little brother, we visited the tourist place of the Mont Blanc and we went under "la mer de glace", it was really beautiful. Then we gave back everywhere in the Alps, I was able to see beautiful landscapes, and this allowed me to get back to sport because some hikes under the heat wave were very difficult!

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Back to top Go down

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:41 pm

Last year, during the February holidays the teachers gave us a lot of homework and it will be difficult to do them all in two weeks. I rested for the first two days of the first weekend. Then I caught the flu and I'm lying down for 1 week. After my flu I had to do my work of two weeks in a week, I had to work and organized to be able to at least see a little my family. I managed to do all my work but I came out of the holidays only at the beginning of it. These holidays were the worst I've had.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUTAUD Camille Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:13 pm

Holdidays are very cool! Since I was a child, during holidays me and my family going in Spain more precisely in city of Salou. I love this holydays because I have many memories with my brothers. Futhermore, I like this holydays because I can travel in an other country. That's why I can't wait to go back.

BOUTAUD Camille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:29 pm

During the holidays this year, I have surely had the best news of the last few years. The Saint Jean club has signed a partnership with the Real Madrid football club to do an internship and discover Spanish football in France. For that, they needed young coaches of which I was a part. The internship having gone well, the Spanish club took my contact details to hire me and help people discover the values ​​of the club everywhere in France. It was for me my best moment during these holidays

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:35 pm

For me my best holidays were spent at the dune du Pyla which are located in Bordeaux. It was a good vacation that they were among friends, we were able to enjoy the swimming pool with water slide but also the beach with the fine sand. We also climbed the dune, it was very sporty but great fun, we have descended it several times and climbed it as many times. But also, we did some mountain bike rides on the rocky paths near the sea, so a wonderful view with the sunset. And finally, where we were there was an unlimited jacuzzi. All this brings together my best hollydays.

pablobrandeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Philippon Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:46 pm

Holidays are for me the time when I can see more my family. I often go in holiday with my cousins and it's always great moments. What I prefer is to go skiing with them. We often laugh a lot and we keep always good memories of our holiday.
I like to go in holiday with my parent because we go in holiday in summer and in winter. In summer, I like to go in mountains ( Mountains are beautiful in summer and in winter). I often take my bike with me to continue training on holidays and to ride in many climbs

Thomas Philippon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:58 pm

During the summer vacation this year I worked at Leclerc and picked up the melons. I partied with my friends on the weekends. I love vacations when I go to London. I can see my cousins, shop and play golf...
I also like winter vacations, I ski and I eat raclette.

Paul Piekarski

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:51 am

Bastien Morin wrote:During the holidays this year, I have surely had the best news of the last few years. The Saint Jean club has signed a partnership with the Real Madrid football club to do an internship and discover Spanish football in France. For that, they needed young coaches of which I was a part. The internship having gone well, the Spanish club took my contact details to hire me and help people discover the values ​​of the club everywhere in France. It was for me my best moment during these holidays

that's great news.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:49 pm

During the holidays I went to Royan from the 14th to the 17th of May. A quiet weekend between boys (with Romain). We went back the first week of July but this time with the girls of each one. I came back on the 5th of July because I started my summer job on the 6th. I worked at carrefour drive in Soyaux. I really liked this job. I met a lot of people with whom I kept in touch.

DUMAS Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down