UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Food

+21
Grégoire Gaucher
léa.tallon
ewan
Julia
amélie Reutenauer
Morgane piaugeard
corantin E
Olivier
Nina Brissonnet
Maéva De Sousa
Vigié Alexis
Anthonin Garnier
Elisa VINCENT
Dorian MIMAUD
Vadim Cano
Mathilde Donguy
Gaëtan GARCIA
clara ernesto
Marc Monot
Romain HUMBERT
Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 4 - Food Empty Week 4 - Food

Post by Admin Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:40 pm

Write about the food you like most or least or the strangest that you have ever eaten etc....

50 to 100 words

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Marc Monot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Food Empty Week 4 - Food

Post by Romain HUMBERT Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:34 pm

In food, I'm very difficult, I like very few things, I like starchy foods and that's all. But I like to try to eat new food. In my travels I've eat the regional cooking and it was sometimes good, sometimes not. I like the regional food of Guadeloupe it's almost only chicken with some curry or coconut sauces. I wish to go to Japan and try all their food, I'm so curious about their food, their culture, all of country in fact.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin and Marc Monot like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Food Empty Re: Week 4 - Food

Post by Marc Monot Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Food by Marc Monot

I very like eating, I'm am always Hungry Smile ! I'm so happy to live in France and we have very cool "pantry" so lot of gustative speciality; I love cheese and we have choice!! That's so coooool<3 I very like the dessert,  specially with chocolat , my best one is the chocolat fondant with the "English creme" and a vanilla ice cream, just thinking about it I'm so hungry Laughing Wink
I very like going at the restaurants, I enjoy going with friends or family.
For me eating is a moment of pleasure Wink
But I practice sport and I must be careful about eating too much, I'm so sad about that;
I would very like a body if you eat you don't get fat ^^but there is a dream....
It was my food presentation thanks for watching ^_^

Marc Monot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clara ernesto Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:22 pm

In food, I don't like a lot of things...The two things I hate the most and never eat are eggs and butter (except on gingerbread Smile ). Moreover I don't like anything that is fatty ( I don't want to get fat...). I hardly eat meat or seafood (berk) but I am fond of desserts, especiallt the cheescakes Smile. My favorite meal is the same as when I was 6 years old; pasta white ham... ( STAPS food )
Otherwise I like Chinese food (lacquered duck, grilled eggplant, rice and all their specialties ).

clara ernesto

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Food Empty food

Post by Gaëtan GARCIA Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:34 pm

Food is life. But what food do I like the most? Without any doubt, I say that vietnamese food is one of the best in the world. when I was a child my grandmother cooked me many recipes and it was awesome. Meat, fish, vegetables, everything taste great... even weird stuff. One day I tasted medusa. It was delicious which is unexpectable when you see the animal.
Vietnamese food is spicy and with many flavors. For this winter I recommend you a soup which is one of my favourite : Phô. It is made with chicken and cooked for at least 4 hours, it is incredible. I'm looking forward to eat my mother soup which is also very good!

Gaëtan GARCIA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Donguy Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:51 am

I love food. I like almost any kind of food and dish. If I had to choose a kind of dish that I don’t really like, it would be the dishes in sauce like beef bourguignon for example.
I eat mainly starchy foods (pasta, rice, semolina) and fish.
I particularly appreciate Spanish dishes such as paella and «el pan con tomate». Unfortunately, Spanish food is very rich in olive oil and I am not a big fan of excessively fatty dishes.
Finally, my favorite dessert is the timeless chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream.

Mathilde Donguy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:08 am

I love spicy indian curries and most desserts.

For "French" food I love Magret de canard (duck's breast) and creme brulée.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mathilde Donguy and Vadim Cano like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Food Empty Vadim Cano my favourite russian dish

Post by Vadim Cano Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:03 pm

I live alone with my mother and my brothers since my birth, being born in Moscow my mother came to France and bring with her all the culinary tradition .
Many Russian dishes are based on fish, being allergic to fish I’m not in a position to eloge you this . One of my favorite dish is a soap, the « Bortsch » a traditional soap based with cabbage, beterave and sometimes potatoe but my mom dont put potatoes perfect in winter for fight against the cold weather .

Vadim Cano

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Vadim Cano wrote:I live alone with my mother and my brothers since my birth, being born in Moscow my mother came to France and bring with her all the culinary tradition .
Many Russian dishes are based on fish, being allergic to fish I’m not in a position to eloge you this . One of my favorite dish is a soap, the « Bortsch » a traditional soap based with cabbage, beterave and sometimes potatoe but my mom dont put potatoes perfect in winter for fight against the cold weather .

Soap = Savon, Soup = Soupe Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vadim Cano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:04 pm

I like eating because food is life. The pasta with the fresh cream is the base because it's too good. But the best of the best is tacos with kebab meat and algerian sauce. Fast food as burger king and mc donald's are so good but pasta are better.
In winter there is nothing that replaces the raclette because it explodes your belly so it's good.
And to finish in summer when you go to the beach the ham butter sandwich is typical of France as the English roast beef.

Dorian MIMAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa VINCENT Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:38 am

I don't eat all the food because I'm a bit complicated, for exemple I don’t like sea food. My favorite food are tacos, but I eat this little often. I like pizza, carbonara pasta, fast food, but I also like a lot of vegetables. In Croatia I ate burek it's like puff pastry with a cheese that can only be found there. I also ate cevapcici these are small cylinders of minced meat embellished with spices. Finally my favorite dessert is the banana split.

Elisa VINCENT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonin Garnier Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:22 pm

Food and me is a great love story, which goes back a very long time. But my favorite food is sushi, especially salmon. Basically I love salmon, whether raw, cooked, smoked ... That's why when I want to eat a lot of sushi for not too expensive, I go to Japanese restaurants at will, as I can. eat as much as I want. To accompany sushi, nothing better than a peach bubble tea, it is an iced peach tea with basil seeds in it. It's very good.

Anthonin Garnier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Food Empty WEEK 4 - FOOD

Post by Vigié Alexis Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:45 pm

Today there is ''different'' type of food, junkfood and healthy food. Junkfood is often characterized by fast food and healthy food is rather characterized by fruits and vegetables. Is a diet considered to be harmful in terms of diet, due in part to low nutritional value. Fast food, snacks (fries, chips, cookies) and sodas are archetypes. Such a diet can promote obesity, diabetes, diseases, some cancers or even depression. In 2017, junkfood caused 11 million deaths worldwide. It is the leading cause of death in the world in 2019.

Vigié Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maéva De Sousa Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:59 pm

I like a lot of thing about food, bur I really don't like tomatoes while it is a fruit that everyone loves.. I don't really like all seafood either, especially oysters ! My favorite meal is tortilla, I love this ! when coming in Spain, I eat this all the time, but pasta is still the typical dish for students, I eat it at least twice week in my apartment. I also love sushi ! We arrive in the winter period so it's time to eat raclette, is very good meal especially when it's gold. To finish, my favorite dessert is pana cotta.

Maéva De Sousa

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Food Empty Food

Post by Nina Brissonnet Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:28 pm

the food theme is quite broad. I like a lot of things, but my favorite thing is the fruits I like all the fruits, especially the fruit salads in summer.
I don't have the spinach and oysters.
An advantage to France is that the food is very varied depending on the region. In the world there are many different types of cuisine according to cultures and customs.

Nina Brissonnet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivier Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:44 pm

Hello everybody ! So, what about food... I’d like to be original but apart from my favorite food, I don’t really know what I can talk to you about lol.So, yes, my favorite food is African food, and especially YASSA. It is a dish I also like fast food like mcdonalds, o'tacos, burgerking... of rice and the base of the dish is the onion and lemon sauce, with chicken cooked in this sauce.For the little ancecdotal, I once found a little worm in my bigmac.
So that's it. Have a nice sunday.

Olivier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by corantin E Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:49 pm

I'm fan of food, i love eating and besides, if i could i will eat of all but i prefer the chocolate, aperitf, pasta and the fast food. I don't like the cheese except the emmental, cheddar, parmesan cheese and the raclette cheese. The white zucchini is the vegetable the most weird that i have eaten by its shape.

corantin E

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane piaugeard Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:22 pm

Food is essential to our survival.
Everyone loves to eat because it is also a pleasure in life.
Personally, I like it too. But I like to eat good food, like , no fatty food, as you can find in fast food, but most some homemade dishes which are better for our health.
however I also like food which is easy to prepare and which is quick to make like pasta,
but I think a lot of us like pasta.
but my guilty pleasure, it's desserts, like the lemon mash pie or the chocolate fondant.

Morgane piaugeard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amélie Reutenauer Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:17 pm

Scientifically we will say that food is only used to survive and to bring its nutrients to the body but in truth food, finally eat is a real passion! The proof I eat far too often... There are so many good things that people who do not like to eat must surely be aliens. Personally I love everything, from Brussels sprouts to pancakes, lasagna and fish. Plus, we should be very happy to have so much food to carry around because it’s not as accessible for everything in the world

amélie Reutenauer

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:08 pm

food is essential for us humans. that's why it's important to eat good food. to know how to prepare your own dishes, to grow these own products ... personally, I love to cook, I love to find new recipes and share them with my family. unfortunately for some people food is either an addiction but also it can be a nightmare. thus food can save humans, but can also kill them if we do not have a good relationship with it.

Julia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ewan Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Damn food is a good subject, because it is one that everybody loves, and i, especially love it. I have started cooking from a very young age, because i liked doing culinary experiences, and i just continued, till now. I have brought my own knife set, and i cook for my friends and family when i can, i find the experience really fun, and i really do love learning what vegetable does what. cooking is really an enormous part of life, because wherever you go, you will always cook, and you will always be able to cook your favourite dishes, and that is just and extroardinary feeling. i just want to ask people to try it, and they will see how much joy it is.

ewan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by léa.tallon Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:25 am

Personally, I am just as interested in designing delicious food as I am in tasting it. To give a simple example, I'm a bit of a pancake queen, but as I said just above, I love it and so it's possible that 2 or 3 teaspoons of pancake batter will end up in my tummy. To make them even more delicious, and above all much fatter (we are far from the "HEALTHY" side) you need to sprinkle them with icing sugar and then with chocolate powder and there, it's perfect. Razz

léa.tallon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Grégoire Gaucher Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:55 am

I love cooking since I love eating.
Indeed, I think that you wouldn't like cooking if you don't express pleasure by eating someting good, something new, something original, something that you've created.
Cooking is for me the possibility of creating a personalized meal. A meal that can be exactly what you want. You like pickles, oignons, and « filet mignon » (why not ?!) : invent a meal arrrond thse ingredients.
Cooking is definition the of freedom.

Grégoire Gaucher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maxine navarro Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:28 pm

I like to eat. I really like to eat. for years ago, I returned to the hotel school of La Rochelle and came out two years later with a diploma in cooking (BEP cuisine). I like to cooking for my family or my friends but I can't work under the orders of sexist chefs but as mean I could meet during my internship. that's why I stopped working as a cooking. I like to cook with a butter and oil which makes the food richer but also more crips.

maxine navarro

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierreyves Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:45 pm

I love to eat,but there she a lot of dishes that.
There is a lot of food that I used too eat when I was little.
I like to cook espacially desert bud i am bad at it.
My mum is the best cook of the world
My favorite dishe is a crumble.

Pierreyves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next