UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 5 : Food

+23
anthony dansot
Nicolas MERLE
Franck
Gautier Enzo
noah.bifenzi
Vignaud
Nolan Lafon
Martin Rauturier
wjts.lola
Thomas Colard
suzvespini
Victor Marchesin 2
Hugo Henry
Johanne Dubois
Esteban
thuel Isis
romain.thillard
Baptiste LÉRAUT
Hélaury noiraud
Pierre Trijol
Romain Jolly
Noah Aubineau
Gabriel Roque
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WEEK 5 : Food Empty WEEK 5 : Food

Post by Gabriel Roque Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:33 am

I like a lot of different dishes like fast food and pizza. But as a good sportsman I have to be careful what I eat, now I try to eat dishes with a lot of protein and calories to gain muscle. Nevertheless I cook not too complicated things because I don't have time to cook well.

Gabriel Roque

Noah Aubineau and Pierre Trijol like this post

Back to top Go down

WEEK 5 : Food Empty Re: WEEK 5 : Food

Post by Noah Aubineau Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:36 am

I love Italian food, pasta, pizza, Milanese cutlets, but you shouldn't eat it every day because it stays greasy. So most of the time I eat white meat and good fats.

Noah Aubineau

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Jolly Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:41 am

I am a big eater. I like junk food but you shouldn't eat too much of it. Generally I eat very healthy, I cook very healthy but good food and that helps me to keep my figure. After, the weekends it's a different story with family meals etc. I'm a bit less careful, but it's a diet that suits me. bounce

Romain Jolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Trijol Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:44 am

Food is a foundation for all sports!
The standard sports plan:
- eat enough protein
-provide a majority of carbohydrates
- limit fat intake
- greater food splitting for snacks adapted to the effort

Pierre Trijol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hélaury noiraud Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:51 am

Love the food! food is not just a way of life but also a real pleasure for me. there are foods from several continents such as Italian, French, Asian and many more. Out of all the food my favorite is the desserts. Tiramisu is my favorite dessert, it's the best dessert in the world. it can be with red fruits, Speculoos, granola, whatever, I love them all! While traveling I discovered new foods like in Italy where I discovered the real taste of pizza, or that there is no such thing as Italian ice cream in Italy.

Hélaury noiraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:58 am

Today I am gonna talk about today's meal !
we are actually the 11 October and we have no time for eat, but we are in STAPS and we have lots of sports and we need some energy for being performent and be able too had some good results.
But today we have Classes from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. without pauses for the meal.
I think it is a really bad idea from the university above all when we are in a sport university because have classes about how to manage our bodies and professor repeat to us to be careful, but also don't give us time too eat.

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am

My favourite dishes are pizza, lasagne, green beans and peas and many others. I don't really have a favourite dish, I have many that I like. On the other hand, there are some that I don't like at all, like spinach, broccoli for example. I like all desserts in general, especially lemon pie, but I don't like cakes with fruit.

romain.thillard

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:27 am

I like food, specially french food and Italian food. In French, we have best cheeses of the world, we have exellent breads. When I was in Amerique, I was shocked by food qualities. The most haunting, American eat ready-made dishes andin the street everyone had a a drink in the hand. On the contrary, in Italy, there are exellents pizza and pasta homemade. It was adictive !

thuel Isis

Back to top Go down

WEEK 5 : Food Empty WEEK 5 : FOOD

Post by Esteban Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:28 am

My favorite food is a kebab with tomatoes and ognons. The kebab was invented in Germany and many years later is became a Turky speciality. When i eating the kebab i became a new men because i have many new sensations like some pleasire, hapiness... I am also grateful for the cooking chef who build my kebab because it's a very big chance to eating this food.

Esteban

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanne Dubois Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:34 am

One of my favourite foods is columbus muffins, especially the chocolate ones. But I must admit that they are quite expensive and my monthly budget takes a hit (#lerat).
I also love MacDonald's, basically anything that makes you fat, even if I feel guilty afterwards and I feel fat..  WEEK 5 : Food 1f35f  WEEK 5 : Food 1f354

Johanne Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Henry Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:37 am

I enjoy eating good food, I try to avoid anything fast food because it's expensive and addictive. The best dishes are not the most expensive but those made with the most love (granny I love your dishes)

Hugo Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Marchesin 2 Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:18 pm

I love food whether it's good ( restaurant, at home ) or not so good ( fast food ). This is very important for sports because without food you do nothing because there is no energy. My favourite food is pizza. Unfortunately, we can see that inflation affects food enormously. On tuesday, october 11 this year ( Yesterday ) we could not eat because no time because of the courses.

Victor Marchesin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by suzvespini Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:04 am

I would say I like almost all type of food. Isolated cases are vicus No
I was born at 4 o'clock PM on the dot, so I always loved to eat Wink
I don't really have A favorite food, as I like everything, but I appreciate good food, well prepared, with love. In my family we eat mostly local and natural food with very little of meal. I can eat meal but I don't need eat, I'm not in withdrawal. Eating, is for me a moment of pleasure, an instant to take advantage, fill up with energy, discover new tastes. I have pleasure by cooking myself, sweet and savory.

suzvespini

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Colard Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:21 am

Food is something very important, it is what allows us to have energy, and to contribute to the proper functioning of our body. Personally, I am more and more careful about what I eat and I feel better. Be careful not to deprive yourself either, it is not the goal and in addition it is very bad for your health.Finally, having good nutrition allows me to be more effective in my sport.

Thomas Colard

Back to top Go down

Post by wjts.lola Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:44 am

Food is precious.

We don't always realize it, to have food in mum and dad's fridge, to eat chicken,fish and even go to a restaurant from time to time, it's normal.

But this is not normal for everyone. For thousands of people food is not giving, eating three meals a day is a miracle. people never really realize this until they deal with this reality.

We love eating that for sure, but people love wasting it too. I don't find this normal, the number of food wasted day is impressive and it doesn't heart anyone.

It may seem utopian however i hope that one day not everyone is hungry.

wjts.lola

Back to top Go down

WEEK 5 : Food Empty Food

Post by Martin Rauturier Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:03 pm

I love food What I prefer is discovering cuisines from different countries, tasting new things. Otherwise in everyday life I love everything that is simple: quiche, saumone and especially pasta which is the best food existing on this earth. It is a simple and inexpensive food that can be cooked in several different ways. Salmon is also a food I love whether it's smoked or cooked. In both cases it's unbelievable.

Martin Rauturier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Lafon Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:35 pm

The food, with my practice of bodybuilding, I try to have a complete food without making useless deviation, like sugar (candy, cake). Even if I try to have a good food that does not prevent me from enjoying with some ecart from time to time.

Nolan Lafon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vignaud Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:57 pm

For me the best food is't french food, because the french gastronomy is very refined and the very good quality. The cheese, the charcuterie, the traditional dishes it's incredible there is nothing better. So much it is incredible full of countries of the whole world envy us. I also like seafood is't incredible. The platters are very expensive but above all very good.

Last edited by Vignaud on Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Vignaud

Back to top Go down

Post by noah.bifenzi Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:51 pm

French food is a reference thanks to prestigious schools such as Ferrandi, the Paul-Bocuse school or the Cordon Bleu. From this point of view, indisputably, France remains the hub of culinary training, that's for sure. I can tell you it's not mcdonald's here.

noah.bifenzi

Back to top Go down

WEEK 5 : Food Empty Food

Post by Gautier Enzo Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:00 pm

So I eat a lot of different things (very fat things) and i have do a tierlist of what is the best food to my opinion. On the podium we can probably found the amazing hamburger, we can found Carbonara pasta which is my favorite student meal, and for a last one probably something more healthy like a big macdonalds or a fast food.

Gautier Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:20 pm

Food is a source of energy and nutrients for the body. They fortify your body and strengthen your immune system. This makes them essential for your physiological development and overall health. It reduces the risk of developing certain chronic diseases and thus increases life expectancy.

Franck

Back to top Go down

WEEK 5 : Food Empty Fooood

Post by Nicolas MERLE Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:53 am

I 've always been a good eater but i'm no getting fat. May be because i've always been a athlete Basketball . I'm not difficult about food , I eat what you serve me and i I leave no leftover. This come from when i was young. I couldn't stop eatting ,this was scary and i was taking this like a competion or a pride. This is annoying when I go shopping because I need a big cart for 1 week only. But there is worst case than me Unfortunately 1 in 10 people do not have enough to eat. And this getting worst because the global population increases so fast.

Nicolas MERLE

Back to top Go down

Post by anthony dansot Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:21 am

Food is a substance consisting essentially of protein, carbohydrate, fat, and other nutrients used in the body of an organism to sustain growth and vital processes and to furnish energy.
The absorption and utilization of food by the body is fundamental to nutrition and is facilitated by digestion.

anthony dansot

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelle lebouchard Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:10 am

I love food, especially French ans Italian food. Every Saturday night, I eat homemade pizza. I love fast food where you eat kekabs, tacos, hamburgers. Besides at 4o'clock PM, I often eat pasta.

Maelle lebouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul2507 Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:19 am

Food is something essential in life especially in the life of a sportsman. Personally, I love eating and especially French cuisine because in France, cooking is an area in which we excel by our gastronomy for example.

Paul2507

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next