UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Louis ROGER

Go down

APP Louis ROGER Empty APP Louis ROGER

Post by Louis ROGER Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:04 am

For my first topic, I want to talk about the best football player in the world. Lionel Messi. For me he's the best player in the world because he can do everything, he sees everything before others, he has incredible statistics, and he does incredible things.
Messi is the only player to have won 6 Golden Balls, which already says a lot about him and his level. He owns many records, and one of the most impressive, he managed to score 91 goals in calendar year. Moreover Messi is one of the most regular players, he has already spent 10 seasons scoring more than 40 goals which is the best total. And the most impressive thing is who is able to dribble all a defense on his own before scoring, and he does it many times. And that's not all, because he's also an excellent free kicker, he has already put 52 free kicks. He's the best shooter today, and one of the best in football history.
It is for these reasons that for me Messi is the best, and I am inspired by his game to progress, even if I do not have his talent.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP Louis ROGER Empty Re: APP Louis ROGER

Post by Louis ROGER Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:54 am

For my second topic, as I am a very original person, I will completely change the subject and therefore I will talk about football.
Football is the most played and watched sport in the world. This sport is played 11 against 11, with a ball and all parts of the body are allowed except the arms. Football is the most popular sport, and we saw it during the last World Cup. In no other sport when France is world champion does things like this happen.

I have been playing football since I was 5 years old. I tried a lot of positions when I was young (like goalkeeper, striker or even central defender), but the one I preferred was midfielder. I always play in the center, either as a defensive midfielder or as an attacking midfielder. I played in different clubs, but today I play at US Marennes.
I love football because it causes me emotions, stress and fear sometimes, but above all a lot of joy. In addition, it is a competitive sport, and that motivates us to always give more for our team. But above all, football makes me dream, when I watch Champions League and World Cup matches, seeing what the pros are doing makes me dream and makes me want to work even more to improve.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:21 pm

For my third topic, as it is soon the month of December and therefore Christmas, I decided to talk about the advent calendar. As a child, I had my advent calendar every year to see the time left before Christmas, but especially for the chocolates.
It should be noted that the forward calendar was invented in the 1850s in Germany, and that the first to market its callendar was Gerhard Lang in 1908. He was a German medical book publisher. His calendar was made up of small colored drawings bound to a cardboard support. It was not until 1958 that the calendar included chocolate. These days the advent calendar is in full swing. In 2017, 11.6 million callendriers were sold, for a turnover of 64.5 million euros (for calendars with chocolate).
I had a lot of advent calendars, but the one I liked the most was the kinder one. Even though I knew him, I always took this one back.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:06 pm

For my fourth topic I decided to talk about talking about a show. And since it's Friday, I'm going to talk about koh-lanta. I've been watching koh-lanta since I was little, finally I was watching. I stopped watching koh-lanta in 2013, following the death of one of the adventurers, because I found it less good. The people who went to koh-lanta were less good, and it wasn't really a survival show anymore, but more of a reality show. And thanks to our friends the coronavirus, not knowing what to do with my Friday night during confinement, I started watching this show again, and luckily many great adventurers were making their returns. And I thought the show had changed a bit and it was more fun. However, this is no longer the show that I prefer. I have always loved the aspect of survival, and living with what nature has to offer. Recently I prefer to watch shows with real adventurers like Mike Horn, or bear grylls. These shows where we learn many survival techniques are more interesting to me today than koh-lanta. But I'm still watching this season, because even if survival is no longer seeing people galloping on a beach makes me laugh.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:22 pm

As I mentioned in my previous topic I will talk about Mike Horn.
For me he is the greatest adventurer. And he's also mentally ill. The guy still swam down the Amazon for his first expedition, and circled the world on the equator for his second (obviously without any motorized assistance).
I've been following her for a few years now, because I got to know her from her show "A l'état sauvage". And what the dude is capable of doing today at 54 is just amazing. During his previous expedition where he traveled around the world through the two poles, he almost died. When he crossed the North Pole he fell into water in water less than 8 ° C, with a temperature of -40 ° C outside. I recently followed him on his youtube channel and he tells about all the problems he had during his monstrous expeditions. For me, he is a model of courage and perseverance. He did things that one could not even imagine and he acquired a knowledge and a vision of life which is impressive to me.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:42 pm

For this sixth topic, I decided to talk about one of the best sagas. The Harry Potter literary series. This series, written by JK Rowling, tells the story of a young child named Harry. More particularly the story of Harry Potter at Poudlard, because very little time happens outside of school, apart from volume 7. The main plot of this series is the fight between Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort.
This book series has sold more than 450 million books worldwide, and more than 28 million copies in France. To show even more that this series liked, just look at how much to net the first Harry Potter film at the box office (more than 1 billion dollars). I totally understand these numbers, because the universe of this series is extraordinary, everyone who has seen this movie would love to be able to go to poudlard. In addition, this frenzy is not about to end, you can see it with all the Harry Potter shops or hotels. And seriously, who hasn't seen or even heard of Harry Potter.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:03 pm

For this last topic, I told myself that I was necessarily going to talk about something that accompanies the series before (Harry Potter). Because to do a Harry Potter marathon you absolutely have to have food. And what better than a good fast food to accompany a good film? There are many fastfoots in France, but the best known are McDonald's, BurgerKing and KFC. My personal favorite is KFC, because I love chicken, I could only eat that if I had to. And to think that it was not until 1961 to have the first fast food in France. And 1991 for the first KFC, but what to eat the young before? It's the perfect meal with friends, when you're in a hurry or during a TV night. But even if KFC has not been in France for so long, they must have recovered the lost time, because in 2018 they had a turnover of 124 million euros in France and 567 in the world. But this is not the most impressive, because the McDonald's empire has a turnover of over $ 21 billion each year.

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum