UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester 2nd topic

+15
Baptiste LÉRAUT
Emma Bourgeaux
Paul Piekarski
Oscar Hobson
Gabin Mardikian
Mathéo
CROUZAT Emelyne
Léa Desoindre
Truffandier Elise
Ninon Ragot
Jérémy Hachani
romain.changeur
Benjamin
Clarence
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Second semester 2nd topic Empty Second semester 2nd topic

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:22 pm

You have two choices this week you can talk about Oscar (or the Oscars) or you can talk about Sport Education in France.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Second semester 2nd topic Empty Re: Second semester 2nd topic

Post by Clarence Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:17 pm

mmmh after several minutes of reflection, i will talk about Oscar, our Oscar.
i don't know him since the beginning of the year, i learn to know him and i formed friendship with him. it ' a good athlete, he swims well and runs to.
i like talk with him and danse with him, it'a good dancer

Clarence

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:18 pm

I decided to talk about Oscar. First of all, I met him at a party at the beginning of the year and got on pretty well with him. He is very nice person (probably because he's english ahahahah) and he's just an all round pleasant guy to be with. On top of that he is a very good runner and swimmer so he often gives nice little tips on things that we are doing wrong but he does it in a helpful way. And it's an absolute pleasure to not be the only english student in the class Smile

Benjamin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.changeur Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:44 pm

I chose to talk about Oscar because he is my friend and I prefer to talk about a person rather than an event... I knew Oscar at the beginning of the year like a lot of people in the class. I find him nice and simple. He doesn’t get in the way, and I like these people. He’s very involved in what he does. He’s also a good sportsman who likes challenges. I propose to talk about a different person each week to change the habit a little bit.

romain.changeur

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Hachani Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:39 pm

I decided to talk about sports education in France. So for my part, I would say that sport unfortunately does not have a very large place in the French school curriculum today despite the various advances in recent years. However, more and more students wish to continue their studies, following high school, towards sports courses (we see this with the numerous statistics that prove that more and more students apply but for no more places available). Finally, it has been scientifically proven that sport has many benefits for the body, so why not expand the place of sport in the different school curricula?

Jérémy Hachani

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:27 pm

I chose to talk about Oscar. I've know Oscar since we were little. In fact we swam in the summer for our respective clubs, so we competed. It must be said that Oscar has always been a good swimmer, he obviously cheated, he trained all winter for the Triathlon but that does not mean that his club was good. And after when we were older, we swam for our region but this idiot broke his wrist before the Cup of France (this suggests that he does not know how to ride a bike... ).

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Truffandier Elise Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:34 am

Today I choose to speek about Oscar.
I think he is my exemple in this class.
Oscar is good at all thinks he do, it's amazing and i realy like to be like her.
I think everybody like oscar beacause he is a good person and a srious person and he can help all of us in English class and that a very good point. Very Happy Very Happy

Truffandier Elise

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Desoindre Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:35 pm

For my part I decided to talk about sports education in France. Indeed, sport in school is a subject like any other. Lots of students hate sports lesson at school but I think sport has an important place in the school system. We go to school to learn and to come out of it with new knowledge useful for the university. But to succeed in school you already have to feel good and be healthy. Then sport at school allows people who don't do sport outside to feel a good minimum.

Léa Desoindre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:11 pm

I think education in France is not good. At first, France is at the bottom of the education rankings and the results of students in France are poor. When we look at the success rate at the faculty in other countries, their results are more elevated. For example, in France the early success in medical school is about 10% and in Spain it is about 30%. So for me education in France could undergo improvements such as learning mathematics.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester 2nd topic Empty Sport Education in France

Post by Mathéo Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:10 am

I chose to talk about sports education in France, for me sports education is not represented enough in France because we generally associate sport with staps and it is a sector which is therefore forgotten for me sport today is not put forward enough even if we have good sports facilities, there is not enough

Mathéo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabin Mardikian Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:01 pm

I decided to talk about Oscar today because I don't know him very well so my text won't be very long. I've known Oscar since the beginning of the year and even though we don't talk very often he's very nice and very good at athletics (it's logical, it's his favourite sport). He is also bilingual which can be very useful in our class. That's all I think about Oscar!

Gabin Mardikian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Hobson Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:49 pm

Obviously I have chosen to talk about Oscar. where to start is the really question, when I think of Oscar I think of selfishness I mean home is so self centred to actually make his hole classe talk about him. He has been a real dick to me sometimes but that's just how he is, everyone thinks he runs fast but that's just because he bought expensive shoes that make him go faster. Over all the time I have known him he hasn't said one nice thing to me that Is why I think he is an asshole.

Oscar Hobson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:11 am

Oscar Hobson wrote:Obviously I have chosen to talk about Oscar. where to start is the really question, when I think of Oscar I think of selfishness I mean home is so self centred to actually make his hole classe talk about him. He has been a real dick to me sometimes but that's just how he is, everyone thinks he runs fast but that's just because he bought expensive shoes that make him go faster. Over all the time I have known him he hasn't said one nice thing to me that Is why I think he is an asshole.

We can agree he's self-centred and egoistic. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:13 pm

I know Oscar well, I've known him for 4 years, 4 years since we have shared a flat ... that's a lot, no.
But that has a lot of advantage, including for English.
he's a really good mate, and he can't do without me ... otherwise he'll just eat nuggets.

Paul Piekarski

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Bourgeaux Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:25 pm

I am going to talk about sports education in France, first of all I find that not enough attention is paid to sports in school, compared for example with England, which practices sports in the afternoon. I would find it better to practice sports in the afternoon and it would also help me to concentrate better in class, because staying all day on a chair to study is not necessarily beneficial. So I think we should do what some countries do, which is to introduce sports in the afternoon.

Emma Bourgeaux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:37 am

Oscar Wilde is an Irish writer born in 1854 and died in 1900. During his school journey he will go into the univerity of Oxford and begins to write. Oscar Wilde writes poetry and short stories. He wrote «Impressions de voyage» or «La Nouvelle Hélène» (In French). Oscar Wilde will mark (and chock) English art, because he wants beauty but without morality. He will be sentenced later in his life for immorality and homosexuality. Oscar Wilde went to prison. Later he go in France with a new pseudonym but ended up dying in misery.
Oscar Wilde is a writer that I love because his texts are really beautiful. Especially «Impressions de voyages» that I really like. The literary movement that it represents (aesthetics) is a movement that I appreciate.

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:54 pm

I decided to talk today about sport education in France. I find that sport during school classes is very appropriate, indeed, a lot of sport is practiced and allows students to listen to other than in a chair while exercising physically. Sports learn different values ​​that allow to be more attentive and respectful of others such as respect and team spirit for sharing

Bastien Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:12 pm

Despite the affection I have for Oscar, who is a very good classmate, I only know him very little so without wanting to offend you Oscar (because I know you will read this comment), I will focus on the mismanagement of Sport Education in France. I think that the importance of physical and sports education is not sufficiently taken into consideration in French school education. France should take more example on the other countries which adapts the timetables and concider the sport activities in connexion with educational institutions, like UNSS, with much more interest.

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:24 am

I'm going to talk about Oscar, I didn't really know him before arriving in the same class as him, I had already heard about him because I had already done cross country against him. He is a very nice person, who is attentive and on whom we can count. He does not hesitate to give advice in areas where he is experienced. Very good knowledge.

pablobrandeau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:14 pm

I'm going talk to the education of sport in France.I think is good because it's permitted to a lot of children to practice the sport when they cannot afford to do it in a club, it also makes it possible to have a fun lesson and enjoy it by many students

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down