UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 3 subject

+18
melissagherras
Vincent Tributsch
Arthur MARCHAU
romain belonn
Estelle Arrivé
Laurine Avinio
felix merle
Antoine Renoux
Poitou Baptiste
tiphaine pimond
Jules Gendreau
Swann Giraud
KylianMalavergne
Louis Alter
Adrien Sabourin
chloé robin
léatramblé
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 subject Empty Semester 2 Week 3 subject

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:05 am

"What is the best sport in the world and Why?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 subject Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 3 subject

Post by léatramblé Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:03 pm

Hello everyone,
The best sport in the world is without a doubt horse riding. It's my sport! Horse riding is a sport that takes time and commitment. It is a sport that can be played by everyone whether young or old, whether it is girls or boys. On the other hand, it is a sport which requires a significant investment. It is a unique sport where riders are in harmony with their horses, it is a sport with many sensations and it is its sensations that make the wonder of this sport. There are a lot of different ways of riding. Horse riding can be practiced in leisure, with games on horseback or walks but also in competitions with several disciplines whether it is dressage, show jumping, cross country and many others.
The horse is fantastic!! Wink))

léatramblé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Today we have to talk about our best sport. I have the sensation to talk about the same subject each week.
Well, as I practice athletism, of course that I say that this is the best sport! I practice this sport in competition since 10 years nearly. Since to this sport I have been develop many qualities. I found it very enriching. I specialize in sprint, 200 and 400m. I like work in explosiveness on short distance. I already do long distance like 5 or 10 kilometres but I found this very hard and this is not my biggest strong point. So, I love athlétisme, thanks to this sport i feel good in my body and it gives me confidence.

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:52 pm

Hello! For me most beautiful sport in the world is football. I grew up with this idea but more time passes more i realize i like mentality of this sport less and less. I think his popularity deteriorate himself, especially with social networks. The new generation is only interested in football goals or short actions but no longer looks at football from a bigger perspective. The public is not necessarily to blame. Today I think we have an over-consumption of football in our society and for me that spoils the beauty of the sport a bit. Apart from that, I don't think there one sport that better than the others. the opinion of a sport depends above all on individual taste.

Adrien Sabourin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:20 pm

chloé robin wrote:Today we have to talk about our best sport. I have the sensation to talk about the same subject each week.
Well, as I practice athletism, of course that I say that this is the best sport! I practice this sport in competition since 10 years nearly. Since to this sport I have been develop many qualities. I found it very enriching. I specialize in sprint, 200 and 400m. I like work in explosiveness on short distance. I already do long distance like 5 or 10 kilometres but I found this very hard and this is not my biggest strong point. So, I love athlétisme, thanks to this sport i feel good in my body and it gives me confidence.

Whose fault is that Chloé? Didn't I ask you for a subject?

btw athletics not athletism
Admin
Admin
Admin

Poitou Baptiste likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:30 pm

Table tennis, for several reasons.

Its conviviality, you can play it at any age. It is a sport that is played at a fairly young age, during primary and secondary school breaks.

Its effects, in spite of the clichés, it is a sport which makes you move a lot, is good for your health and allows you to control your movements.

The most important thing is the spirit. It is a sport that requires values, self-control and surpassing oneself, as well as respect for the rules and for one's opponent. The spirit of competition is omnipresent; it is a sport that brings people together despite adversity. For example, you can chat with your opponent after the match. There is a closeness between the players, being an individual sport you can talk about your techniques and thanks to the championships you can meet often.

There is not so much distance between normal players and the pros. It is not a sport where all professionals are well paid. There is a certain closeness in the clubs of these players.

In the sport itself, it requires a lot of mental capacity. It also requires a versatility that makes the game really interesting and very often spectacular.

Louis Alter

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:53 pm

Hello John,
Football is by far the best sport in the world and I am not at all open to a debate on the subject. Football is the only sport in the world that can move so many people through so many emotions in the world. You can laugh, cry, be angry only because of football. Football can very easily dictate my mood. If my club has good results I am happy and if it is bad then I am in a tense mood.

Beyond the emotions, the shows offered by football are absolutely great! Nobody can be indifferent to the agility and technical ease of Messi, Ronaldinho, Neymar etc... Long live football!

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:00 pm

I like different sports, but if I must choose, in my opinion the best sport ever is Football. I think there is only football that can bring together, a country, children, adults...
When there is a competition (such as a world cup for example) all people, and also people who don't like football are behind their team, because they represent their country. It's the sport who met the most people from different culture to watch a game, and vibrate together, because this sport causes indescribable feelings, such as the french's victory in 2018. People were crying, cuddling each other, it was a day of party. Of course there is misbehavior of many people, but it's a minority.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Gendreau Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:11 pm

What’s the best sport in the world ? How describe « the best » in this question. In my opinion, it’s very sujbective. It depends what categories you choice to answer the question. But if you choice the best mix between show and competition, you are obliged to answer Basketball. This sport is the most beautiful in this world. Of course the European and Asia basket are cool but the real art of basketball is in NBA. I follow this league since 2014. And the athletes present in this league are awesome and propose a very incredible show each night. See a NBA match it’s to be suprised every time. If we return in a local aspect, I don’t know anything too good like a city with friends. It’s just passion, fun and enjoy.

Jules Gendreau

Admin and Poitou Baptiste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tiphaine pimond Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:54 pm

Hi John,
Today I talk about my best sport in the world, and I explain why the best sport is.
For me I think MMA is a best sport because to begin I love combat sport since a long time.
It is a sport who procure lot of sensation and rebound!
I like too this sport because it’s interesting on the different technical from several disciplines like jiu-jitsu, boxing, and other martial arts.
For example, in the night from Saturday to Sunday, it’s very crazy in UFC’s world we see Dustin Poirier fight against Conor McGregor, and he win is only second round !! we can say that Poirier took his revenge to 2014, it was incredible even if the fight was not very long, (and I got up only for this…).
I can’t wait to see the evolution of MMA in France, who start to expand in this.

tiphaine pimond

Admin and Poitou Baptiste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:24 am

hello Johnny!

In my opinion there's not one best sport, you know it's a category of sport, I consider that fighting sport are the best.
I explain; for me, the first goal of sport is show to the others that you are unquestionably the best, and fighting sport are the best way.
As you know I am practicing judo, and before I retire, I was fighting in tournament all around our beautiful country and winning was among the best sensations I ever feels.
And since I entered in high school I fell in love with MMA and since I do never miss a single show.
In fighting sport, you cannot cheat, you have to be ready and prepare for the D day and this day you are alone with yourself, and if you are goodly prepare and strong enough in your mind you should succeed.
To conclude I will show one anecdote: I remember the first national tournament I win, that was at Nantes and this tournament is one of the strongest in France, at this time I was 15yh and stressful, my tournament was the afternoon, so I had to wait and watch the other, my best friend and a girl of my club had win the morning so I got a little pression, my first match was catastrophic but I win. And then the final arrived and I remember having massacred my opponent in a verry long match who was someone strong, and it helped me to gain confidence in myself for the next competition.
I stop now cause it’s only 100 word and I did the double.

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Admin and Jules Gendreau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:33 am

Hi John,
I think everybody will say that the best sport is his sport. So I will propose you many sports that can be the best sport based on different aspect.
The first sport based on the "show" is maybe Football or basketball because it's sports developed in this goal, the goal to make a lot of show. With big hits, long passes, hurdles, etc football can be the most impressive but you have also the basketball with the dunks, the three points and the crosses. I think for the most "show" sport it's a tie.
The second sport, based on the best physical development is the swimming. In fact a lot of doctors say that the swimming is the best sport to develop all the muscles and to grow up correctly with an aspect of balanced.
The third sport is the gymnastic because we are always impressed by the gymnast about all her figures and how it will be so difficult to executed that figures like her.
I don't have other categories but maybe you can found others.
I can say that the aviron is also "a best sport" because it's developed also all the body and the men and women who made that re very strong and endurant.

Antoine Renoux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by felix merle Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:28 am

Hello John,

i think there is no better sport, let's stop comparing things and appreciate them all as a whole !
That's what I would have said if I was retarded.
The best sport on this planet, what am I saying? of this universe it is obviously basketball,more specifically in the NBA.
It's simple, imagine a league, spectacular, attractive, full of fans, different franchises, players who, for some, have been here for 15 years and others since the previous year.
Games every days, injuries, dramas, competition, trashtalk, love, for me the nba and fans are a big family, and that's why I love this sport, not a day in my life when I don't think about the nba ,it's a real passion.
Is there a better feeling than staying up late at night to watch the early games of the night? than wake up and watch highlights and broadcasts of matchs? Seeing that boston won tonight's game against the heat? Than seeing that stephen curry did 3-point miracles again? Than lebron james despite his 36 ans continues to score as many points as it started 18 years ago? That tatum put a winner buzzer? That zion broke the hoop again after a huge dunk?

felix merle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:19 am

Chess Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:10 pm

Hi!
For me I don't really think there is better or bad sport.
I practiced a lot of sport in a club, from judo to swimming, going through dance, hand and finishing in an athletics club. I think that for me the best sports are swimming I have been competing since I was 5 years old and I have been competing in running for but 8 years. When I swim I am elsewhere I feel so good. And when I run I'm in the west Cool Razz.
I think everyone has a personal opinion on this matter
I would have liked to do Triathlon in club maybe that my sports would have formed the best sport in the world !!
In general, playing sports is a passion and necessary for life.
Thanks
have a good days

Laurine Avinio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:35 am

This question is very complicated for me because the two sports I play are for me the two best sports in the world (climbing and swimming). But since we have to choose one, I’m going to talk to you about climbing. It’s the best sport there can be because everything is perfect in it. It can be practiced both indoors and outdoors. The outdoor climbing allows you to discover many beautiful places and to have a different point of view than staying at the foot of the cliffs. Even those who are dizzy can go climbing because there is a discipline (block) that is practiced on walls that do not exceed 3 meters and with big carpets underneath. Whatever discipline you want to practice in climbing, there are all kinds of difficulties, which allows everyone to practice at their own pace. I’ve been climbing since the fifth grade (for 8 years) and I still love the sport. Because of Covid I haven’t been able to climb since last March and I really miss it. I can’t wait for the halls to reopen so I can start climbing again.

Estelle Arrivé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain belonn Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:30 pm

Isn't just because I practice them but cycling is one of sport how have resist at the Covid-19 so for the last year we can think is one of beautifull sport bacause so many sport ares stopped with is fock*ng sheet and last year is a french rock star in cycling who win the world title so is a good reason who the cycling is a great sport. In France we have so much good riders who win so many race every years and I have alredy ride a bike with some french riders who are professionnal now and this week end is the world championhip and Tom Mainguenaud take part in U23

romain belonn

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:12 pm

Hey John,
Today I will talk about a new sport. Problably You don't known this sport. This sport was created in 2006 in suede.
I will talk about swimrun. Swimrun is a very good sport, you practice this sport in nature only with the sea, the birds, and the flowers. I make my first swim run this years in september on the island of ré. It was very cool. Swimrun is a succession of running and swimming during a long time. In september I ran 16km and I swam 3km but it was a small swim run. Generally a swimrun is very long for exemple 25 running and 5km swimming. It is very hard sport because you come in and get out of the water about twenty times during 2 hours or 3 hours. But I think you is the best people to make this sport John because you have an incredible body and physique.

Arthur MARCHAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Arthur MARCHAU wrote:Hey John,
Today I will talk about a new sport. Problably You don't known this sport. This sport was created in 2006 in suede.
I will talk about swimrun. Swimrun is a very good sport, you practice this sport in nature only with the sea, the birds, and the flowers. I make my first swim run this years in september on the island of ré. It was very cool. Swimrun is a succession of running and swimming during a long time. In september I ran 16km and I swam 3km but it was a small swim run. Generally a swimrun is very long for exemple 25 running and 5km swimming. It is very hard sport because you come in and get out of the water about twenty times during 2 hours or 3 hours. But I think you is the best people to make this sport John because you have an incredible body and physique.

It sounds a far more natural sport. A real reason to run and swim. I like the idea.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Tributsch Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:37 pm

Hello John,
I think all people going to give the sports that he practice. So, for me the best sport in the world is judo, because he asks a lot of energy, the work and he is very completed. Moreover it is sport loved by all people because small, lot of people practiced. Judo is for all people competitor or just leasur. I think it's best sport with values more strong that in others sports and It is best sport in the world, everyone like Teddy Riner ! I like different sport like football, basket, tennis or swimming but Judo is best sport ever !

Vincent Tributsch

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melissagherras Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:30 am

As you know John, the best sport in the world is handball, even you have convinced yourself I'm sure!
Handball is certainly a competitive sport but above all it is a complete sport, a sport where you have to give of yourself and that I love!
I like to learn new things and I like when the difficulty is high, in fact I am currently at the national level and I would like to go as far as possible and for that I have to work again!
I promise John you'll see me on TV !!

kisses!

melissagherras

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo-Binchet Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Hello john,

We all know what the best sport is.
It's football, no other sport can bring a whole country together around one event, no other sport can provide as much excitement as football.

Football can mix all cultures, all colours. Anywhere in the world everyone plays football.

Everybody has played football or kicked a ball but Leicester is not a very good football team Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Theo-Binchet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Hello,
The best sport in WORLD is Football because I love this sport and I practice this since 2005. So it's been a long time. Football is famous in the world, it's the most publicized. Everybody has already play Football in there life. The football touch all people whether poor, rich, black, gay, etc. So it's good for the world. Moreover the impact of the football for the life of lots of people is good. Many young peoples want to become profesional players. It's the dream of many children.

Hugo Perdriaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:00 pm

Hello john, I love football and I practive since 2006 and it's for me the best sport in the world but I read several students to talk about football and it's completely normal so I have a another one sport i like and I go to talk about it.
A sport typicall french who name is "la pétanque". I love this sport because my grandfather played all the time so he gave me her passion of this sport.
THis sport it's also friendly in the summer holidays like exemple in camping after the pool.
My grandfather was champion of france in this life so is a strong player at this sport.

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:22 pm

What is the best sport in the world and why?
I'm confused because I play basketball so I should say basketball, but for me the best sport in the world is football because it's the sport that brings the most people together around a common subject, during the big competitions like the world cup, you see that the whole world is involved in this competition, even people who don't watch football the rest of the year!
Basketball is also a very good sport, especially in the NBA because it's a show at every game, from the actions on the court, but also outside, the fans, the games at half time!
For me they are the two best sports in the world! Very Happy

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down