UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

semester 2 Session 6

+14
Sylvain_Mansier
Laura28
Fany Parlange
Peplaw Eva
GaiaBenoist
vkermorv
Laurine BUREAU
LASTERE Romane
Axel POUZAUD
Marina Sedrue
CHAGNEAUD Rémi
Mat Poujade
FORESTIER TOM
Admin
18 posters

Go down

semester 2 Session 6 Empty semester 2 Session 6

Post by Admin Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:58 pm

today's choice is "Food" or "Love"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

semester 2 Session 6 Empty Re: semester 2 Session 6

Post by FORESTIER TOM Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:18 am

What's my favorite food ? I don't know, I love everything, I'm not difficult ! But, it is true that I really appreciate the small dishes that my mother or father make like lasagna and lots of other good little dishes. Since very young, I have never had a favorite dish, there are many dishes that I like but I could not say which one I prefer above all. For example, I love fish, Brussels sprouts,... Sometimes I like to eat in restaurants because we can eat dishes that we don't know because I'm someone who loves to discover new things and I likes taste. On the other hand, I prefer salty food than sweet food, I'm not a greedy person. For example, I eat enormously during meals but I rarely eat between meals, I take a taste very rarely and I do not eat lunch. Yes, it may be strange but I'm like that ! Razz

FORESTIER TOM

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

semester 2 Session 6 Empty God knows me

Post by Mat Poujade Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:19 pm

I really want to speak about food, and god knows I like food and all this elements... But actually I'm in love mood and I want to discuss about that. Love is one of the most beautiful illness there is. Sometimes you can be good or in love and everything is Allright. You've got some butterfly in your feelings and this sensation is incredible. But sometimes it can be the opposite, juste for nothing, like a certain message or juste a special moment, you can be sad or mad, and this feeling was horrible. However, when you're in love, you can do whatever it takes for the one you love, some present, or some attention that can be very small but very important to the one you love.

And that's why I said it's one of the beautiful feeling and illness, you can be good for nothing or bad for exactly the same thing, nothing. And the worst is that there is no medicine to cure if you are in love or sad. Just love someone and hope that it's reciprocal, and after that, it's good to live your better love life.

Mat Poujade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:24 pm

Mat Poujade wrote:I really want to speak about food, and god knows I like food and all this elements... But actually I'm in love mood and I want to discuss about that. Love is one of the most beautiful illness there is. Sometimes you can be good or in love and everything is Allright. You've got some butterfly in your feelings and this sensation is incredible. But sometimes it can be the opposite, juste for nothing, like a certain message or juste a special moment, you can be sad or mad, and this feeling was horrible. However, when you're in love, you can do whatever it takes for the one you love, some present, or some attention that can be very small but very important to the one you love.

And that's why I said it's one of the beautiful feeling and illness, you can be good for nothing or bad for exactly the same thing, nothing.  And the worst is that there is no medicine to cure if you are in love or sad. Just love someone and hope that it's reciprocal, and after that, it's good to live your better love life.

I'm waiting for Fany's reply. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAGNEAUD Rémi Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:35 pm

Am I more of an eater or a lover? ... I am both !!!! No, more seriously, I think that talking about love would be too long, potentially too boring or too sad depending on the period, so I will rather talk about food, that at least, everyone likes it and it never is. boring ^^ Personally, I am more salty than sweet food, I find the sweet very quickly overwhelming and filling, while the salty food ... MAMAMIA, there are so many possibilities, burgers, steaks, oysters , etc ... In addition, I am a very big fan of red meat and since I am with my new girlfriend, his dad goes every weekend to the market and since he is also a very big fan of red meat , it's a feast every time!

CHAGNEAUD Rémi

Admin and Mat Poujade like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Sedrue Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:17 pm

Today I will talk to you about food. For me food is very important. First it's important for our survival, and just for that it's something very very important. Then food is always in our life. When we are in a bad mood, you can eat chocolate and you're better, if you are in a good mood, you can eat everything and it's good also. My favourite food is pasta for the variety and also because you can eat pasta when you want, you just have to wait between 7 and 10 minutes, and it's ready. But I love also fast food, but only sometimes because we are in STAPS and we need a very good lifestyle.

Marina Sedrue

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

semester 2 Session 6 Empty FOOD!

Post by Axel POUZAUD Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Love ? What is Love ? I don’t know love?

Seriously I am never in love so it’s complicated to speak about that.Rolling Eyes And more I really love eating. So it’s a good subject for me.

Personally FOOD is really sacred. For me eating is an instituion. Further we are in France, it’s the country of the Gastronomy!king Here in France we have to 60 minutes to eat. We organized some of family meals. We muster around a table and eat, speak.

Eating it’s not just scoff. It’s taste and savour. We imagine many luxuries meals so savour it.

To finish I prefer the sugary meals. May be because my dad is a “Pastry and chocolate chef”!cheers My best dish is salmon with rice, and pie with lemon and meringue!

Guten appétit! albino

Axel POUZAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LASTERE Romane Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:51 pm

Today the choice is not that hard because talking about love can take too much time and be maybe boring. So let's talk about food, personally I don't have favorite food but for me the simplest dishes are the best. For example a dishes with only 2 ingredient. or like pasta, but the BEST are my mom and grandma dishes. But there is the dark side of food : sweet and salty. How people can love this ??? I really don't understand the principle, like cheese goat and honey the taste is so bad !! Except by that I don't like dishes which is to much salty or sweet like jam. But food can also remember some good memories or good anecdote. Finally I think that cook our favorite dishes make the flavor even better, and cook for other is so cool especially when that their favorite food.

LASTERE Romane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine BUREAU Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:20 pm

I think the choice between love and food is quite simple... Writing about love could be too long for me, but also for you who are reading ^^ Even if it's so interesting... So let's write about food. What a gorgeous subject, isn't it ?
Basic ideas come to me : I like eating like everyone. I like sweet desserts, but I prefer salt dishes. I find there are sooo delicious. I can only eat one piece of sweet cake, however I can eat lots of salt meals. I find that the sweet flavor is disgusting when you eat it too much, whereas salt flavor is tasty and attractiv. On the other hand, I like to eat healthy, because it's simpler to digest, I don't have to sleep too much after eating ^^ But I like also eating in a fat way...like fast food. But I eat always the same burger with the same drink... "After all this time ? ALWAYS..." But I don't find a better one.
To conclude, I should write that I love eating, I prefer salt meals, and healthy one, but I eat still sweety one or fast food.

Laurine BUREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vkermorv Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:42 pm

For this week I wanted to take the food because it is not really that love but in short pass.
So when it comes to food I'm not a great cook or someone who cooks often, I have the basics like everyone else (making pasta) but not much extraordinary things. On the other hand when it comes to eating it's completely different, I love it, I'm not very picky. I don't have a favorite dish but it's true that a good fast food is not bad anyway in addition there in no need to cook and even less dishes.
I haven't been to a restaurant for a really long time and I miss it a lot, after this virus I think one of the first things he would do is go to a restaurant with my family or friends.

vkermorv

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:09 pm

Love or food? These are two interesting topics for me, but I'm going to write about food because it would take too long to talk about love.
I love food very much and I really eat everything besides the meat that I eat occasionally. In return, I eat a lot of fish, especially salmon. Yuuuum ! I think that if I did my ideal menu it would be a starter of hot goats with honey, pasta with salmon in dish and a tiramisu in the desert. Yuuum !
Also, it must be said that going to a restaurant and sharing a good meal with family or friends is something that I miss a lot. I can't wait for them to reopen!
Finally, I would like to say that we are very lucky because we have access to unlimited food when many people are suffering from malnutrition or even worse, famine.

GaiaBenoist

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Peplaw Eva Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:04 am

Love? What is that ? I don't know, however food is my department. I really enjoy cooking and especially making cakes or small desserts for my family and friends. I am the queen of sugar donuts I make it every week. Cooking in general is something I love to do and I also love to eat good food made by my mom. But my favorite moment is when I go to eat at Marine's and she cooks me food, she cooks really, really well and it's delicious every time.

Peplaw Eva

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:09 am

Peplaw Eva wrote:Love? What is that ? I don't know, however food is my department. I really enjoy cooking and especially making cakes or small desserts for my family and friends. I am the queen of sugar donuts I make it every week. Cooking in general is something I love to do and I also love to eat good food made by my mom. But my favorite moment is when I go to eat at Marine's and she cooks me food, she cooks really, really well and it's delicious every time.

I look forward to Marine cooking for me. clown
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:21 pm

I'm going to about food, I really love food, whether it is healthy or more calorie. In France, we are lucky to have a culinary culture that the world craves especially for charcuterie and bakery as well as the typical dishes of each region. It is an art, with a few ingredients there is an infinite possibility of visual and taste. I like sweet as much as savory, my favorite pastry is the fruit pie and my favorite dish is my mom's lasagna  Very Happy. Food brings people together, changes a mood it makes you happy so you have to enjoy.

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura28 Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:50 pm

It's really hard for me to choose between love and food, but I'm going to choose to talk about food. Culinary level, I am very picky, I really like simple dishes that are not too fancy. Indeed, in vegetables I just like peas and green beans, my mother is quite tired of that, yet when I was little I ate everything. My mom calls me miss "potato" because I really like potatoes, cooked in different ways. I don't really have any favorite dishes, but the one I really like is the tortilla made by my grandfather. I really like to eat, it almost becomes a hobby. Very Happy

Laura28

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain_Mansier Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:07 pm

I chose to talk about food…
My favourite dishes are the ones we prepare in family. All the recipes come from my mother, there is not a dish that we have eaten that is without spices. No need for anything too spicy (I have a pretty delicate palate… especially compared to other members of my family when it comes to chilli) but at least every dish tastes really delicious.
For "the battle" between salty and sweet, I'm more on the sugar side, I can eat all forms of dessert without end, even if my favourite foods are sweet-salty.
My favourite dish is the mashed carrots and potatoes (it's my madeleine de Proust).
I also really like foreign food, we discover new flavours. However, I still prefer our French cuisine which, despite butter as the main ingredient, is often more delicate and varied in flavour.
Contrary to what reason dictates, I often eat between meals. Most often cheese with black cherry jam… at the same time, how can you resist the temptation when you know that France produces more than 1200 varieties of cheese. Imagine, in eating one a day, it would take almost two years to taste them all.
To conclude, this is not to start the debate, but I couldn't speak of food without raising the subject… I say and I will always say "chocolatine" sorry for all those who use the wrong term, but I have the chocolatine in my heart…

Sylvain_Mansier

Admin and Axel POUZAUD like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Idier Sarah Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:40 pm

I had the opportunity to taste the kitchen of several countries such as English, German, Spanish, Italian and of course French cuisine.
Clearly my favorite is Italian cuisine ... it hasn't competition either in my heart or in my stomach! (my mom would kill me if she knew her kitchen isn't my favorite ...)
Apart from that my favorite "dish" is French.
It's an ordinary rice salad with salmon and tiny shrimp, accompanied by a lemon mayonnaise that you find in upmarket.
But this is a special rice salad !
Indeed it is my grandma who prepared it for me every Sunday.
She passed away so now I hardly ever eat it but when I have my own house I'll eat it every Sunday for sure !

good appetite ! Very Happy

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:51 pm

I love my girlfriend as much as I love food. No it's a joke of course, I prefer my girlfriend... But today in this new topic, I will talk about food. First of all, what I prefer most is pizza! it's my favorite dish above all. I like all kinds of pizza, it's my drogue, I'm addict to this food very incroyable. There is a dish that I also love in the summer, it's mozzarella tomatoes. It's full of freshness and colors! On the other hand, I don't eat too much dessert, I prefer chocolate, I eat chocolate all the time. Maybe that's why I had to have a cavity removed... I eat so much, I spend my days in the fridge.

Corentin Chotard

Back to top Go down

Post by Marine Corbasson Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:27 pm

The topic of this week and the food I can say that I have a great love for food I love to cook and I love to eat I could even say that it is a passion to cook
I love to cook for my family my friends and even for me
Since I arrived in Angoulême I have an apartment and I cook a lot and when people come into my apartment you can smell the kitchen

Marine Corbasson

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Gradinac Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:43 am

Ok so I think I'm not a good person to speak about love so I going to talk about the food. I love prepare a good meal for me, friends or family I'm not a expert but i learning step by step. I think it's very nice to interest about food because it's an important part to have a good health. Moreover it so interesting to see who it's made.

Paul Gradinac

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum