UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Last Topic

+19
Joret Maël
cbezies
Simon Martinet
Flavien P
Louis ROGER
Thomas Moreau
Tom Corrivaud
Théo DANGOUMAU
tom renoulleau
Antoine Delval
Larbre
Rgnicolas
gbillaud
Hubert Clément
Nathan Quiry
Pauline Lachevre
alefev10
florian
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Last Topic Empty Semester 2 Last Topic

Post by Admin Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Why is STAPS Angouleme the best place in the world? What a Face affraid No scratch
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Last Topic Empty Re: Semester 2 Last Topic

Post by florian Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:29 pm

hi john, i am sorry to contradict this topic. but I confess that the angouleme staps is far from being the best place in the world. For several reasons that nothing that a handball court is much more interesting and fun than college. Then for my part, finishing my license is more an option because it does not interest me at all and it is not really what I am looking for. So far I have found the L1 much more interesting in terms of the diversity of sports. I am a little disappointed that the L2 is not like that. However, English has been one of my favorite subjects, because coming to class with you has always been a great time. Thanks for that. Hope to have the opportunity to chat with you again

florian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alefev10 Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:31 am

STAPS Angouleme, the best place in the world? Hmm yes and no. I explain myself; the Angoulême staps is the right place for those who seek a family atmosphere, mutual help, teachers listening and always available for their students. However in terms of student city, it is not necessarily the top. Angoulême is not a very dynamic city (apart from the comic book museum there is not much) and even less the Crown. Aha...

alefev10

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:34 am

Maybe my title was a little sarcastic?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Lachevre Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:04 pm

Hey John!
I remain puzzled by this statement, I would not say that it is the best place in the world but I still want to say that STAPS Angoulême is a wonderful place. The teachers are really very nice (in general), they do everything to help us, the atmosphere is often very pleasant on a daily basis and we make nice encounters. Thanks to this place I met friends of gold that I could not have met elsewhere, I experienced unforgettable things (like the evenings especially), and create memories engraved forever. In short it is not a perfect place (there is better than Angoulême what..) but I do not regret to have come here.

Pauline Lachevre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Quiry Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:02 am

The best place in the world ? Let's make some philosophy here. First what do we put behind "best place in the world" ? Does it mean this is the most beautiful place (landscape and everything) ? Or do you mean this is the place with the best atmosphere ? Or maybe you just mean this is a place where you feel good and you are happy ?
Anyway I'm not clearly answering you with this but however it's interesting to define what we mean. Especially on a such subjective topic. That's why I think there is no "best place in the world", it's what we put in a place that make it special. Everyone has its own best place and can even have several best places.
(yes by the way, I still haven't given you an answer (and I wont tongue ) but I thank you again for this year of english (that was perhaps not perfect but at least I'd liked it).

Nathan Quiry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:10 am

Nathan Quiry wrote:The best place in the world ? Let's make some philosophy here. First what do we put behind "best place in the world" ? Does it mean this is the most beautiful place (landscape and everything) ? Or do you mean this is the place with the best atmosphere ? Or maybe you just mean this is a place where you feel good and you are happy ?
Anyway I'm not clearly answering you with this but however it's interesting to define what we mean. Especially on a such subjective topic. That's why I think there is no "best place in the world", it's what we put in a place that make it special. Everyone has its own best place and can even have several best places.
(yes by the way, I still haven't given you an answer (and I wont tongue ) but I thank you again for this year of english (that was perhaps not perfect but at least I'd liked it).

So are you telling me I'm not the "best teacher in the world" Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:23 pm

Hello John,
I totally agree that STAPS Angouleme is the best place in the world, probably compared to the fact that I am studying there lol. Seriously, this is an absolutely relative question, indeed, some and I love to spend time at the university especially at this time when we are very little there but in reality there are places really more beautiful where we feel there better. Personally my favorite place is my bed Cool

Hubert Clément

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:10 pm

Hi John !
Because it is a university that I find very family oriented, where you feel good. There is a good atmosphere between the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students, which really allows us to be one. We have lived so many magical moments during these two years with the professors as well as with our classmates during the STAPS evenings and much more. Personally, it will be the 2 most beautiful school years of my school career, that I will keep in memory for life and that allowed me to evolve on so many points and to know myself even better.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rgnicolas Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:59 pm

Because of you obviously... Seriously, because of the insane sceneries and landscapes we can find, but also because of the high knowledge place called "Breuty" where the best thinkers of our era meet to discuss important topics such as "should I drink vodka or whiskey to puke in my neighbour's livingroom" or "if I eat 4 pizzas by myself this morning I won't have to cook for the rest of the day : genius or madman ?"
I could also talk about the wonderful classrooms and corridors, but also the great lighting, the delicious coffee served from a full-time working machine... There's so much to see, discover and do in STAPS Angoulême... And moreover, you can meet me and be enlightened by my wisdom. Here's a little preview :
"The one who pee facing the wind, should expect to wash his face".
Thanks you, no need to send money to my adress.

Rgnicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:19 am

For me, STAPS Angoulême is the best place in the world, because we are a small promotion that is very supportive and helps each other. In addition, the fact that there are few of us allows more tranquility on campus. We also have the best STAPS teachers in Angoulême. However, what would have been even more impressive is that the faculty is close to the beach and that it is hot all year round.

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:01 pm

For me, STAPS Angouleme is the best place in the best place in the world because we are a small promotion, we are all friends, everybody know everybody and i think it can be a great work's atmosphere. I think it's the best place because you, Mr COX you teach in this place Smile

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:48 pm

hello mister Cox, why is STAPS Angoulême is best place in world ? I think is not epecially the best place in world and is not the best university either, but i think is est very good university because is a little promotion and the professor are more responsives to students and this is very good and the infrastructures are very good and of good quality contrary to other universities and there is the best English teacher in the world and that's a very good point. So it's not the best place in the world but it's a very good place.

tom renoulleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo DANGOUMAU Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:54 am

Hello John,

Staps in Angoulême is not the best place for me. On the other hand, the Faculty of Sport in Angoulême is special because the atmosphere and the small number of students who are there favour a good teaching.
The proximity with the teachers, contrary to Poitiers, is important and allows the students to feel confident about their success in their studies.

Théo DANGOUMAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:22 am

Hi John

STAPS Angoulême is the best place because there is the greatest english class with a guy named John ( don't know if you know him).
that's it.

I guess this university is not the best but it is not the worst too. the biggest problem is the organization, we must have confidence only with us because there is too many times a teacher said a thing and didn't do the thing he/she said. that can be really boring, however, tht makes us more adult I guess.

I don't regret to became here finally because the classes are goods and that was what I wanted to do so I'm not dissapointed

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:49 am

That’s a very good question! What is sure is that we have the best English teacher of all the stpas in the world! His name is MR ......COX!
More seriously, I don't think that staps Angouleme is the best, some sports are not represented, it may be missing infrastructure also.
I find that there are communication problems, the information is not always clear and some decisions are questionable and it's not help for us!
However, current health conditions do not help students and anuversity also.
I don't regret to became here finally because the classes are goods and there is a good atmosphere even if you can't have student parties!

Thomas Moreau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:45 am

Hello John.
For me, STAPS Angoulême is not the best place in the world. Indeed there is better. Like an evening on the beach on the island of Oleron, with surfing and then an aperitif at sunset. But we must admit that it's still a great place, everyone is nice, we have a good laugh and the teaching is great. But even though it's a beautifull place, i hope to get my licence in just 3 years, so i can earn some money.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavien P Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:20 pm

STAPS Angoulême is the best place in the world because you’re here !!! You can find funny people, jerks, smart people and above all a lot of sportsmen. On top of that, we almost never have class and that’s great. We have a lot of fun and that’s what it takes to have a happy life. The atmosphere is crazy. But the only problem for me, I think, is communication, which sucks. The information circulates very badly and we learn that we have to return a job the day before for the next day. Without that, I sincerely believe that Angoulême STAPS is the best place in the world.

Flavien P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:23 pm

Hi John,

last topic of the year, it goes by fast. Today's topic, is Staps Angoulême the best place in the world? Yes and no.
Yes because it's next to my house (well it's 30 minutes away so it's a long drive in a week but it's ok) I have my friends in Angouleme, my frame is present but no because it's not a very attractive city, apart from the covid of course, there's a lot to do, you can have a good evening and that's it.
Thanks for this year, see you soon yes sir

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cbezies Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:29 pm

Angoulême isn't the best place in the world.
In my opinion of student, this "city" is not attractive and she lacks cultural places to visit or movements. The only things I like about this city are the structures like the ramparts or the shape of the buildings but when we compare it to other cities it remains very unpopular in my eyes.

cbezies

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:15 pm

hello john, angouleme STAPS IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLS BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE !! i think we can't said more arguments

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:21 pm

Hello John, I'm not going to spit on STAPS Angouleme, because I still spent very good years in this faculty.

dbondoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydie Maroteix Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:59 am

STAPS is the best place on earth simply because what we study there is not only our future profession or the skills to achieve it but we are taught to live! STAPS is a way of life, organising your day around a sporting activity is not common in a society where 70% of people say they don't do sport because they don't have the time. The difference with us is that we have no choice but to take the time to do it. because no sport = no work = no money = good luck. Our days are very busy because we don't just go to class, we also have to go to the pool and the gym. Not forgetting the group of young people we supervise, and sometimes small jobs for some. The STAPS life as the sport metiers are methier and passion trainings, we never really give up! the STAPS training is the best yes but not for all. because we don't all have the same desire. it's a marvellous training filled with benevolent people.

Lydie Maroteix

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:08 pm

During these 2 years in STAPS I was finammy in face to face (presence) only during 1 semester and half, inevitably I have much better memories in presence than in distance even if concerning some sport I was not the best like Gym, swimming. I don't have a very precise opinion on the university in Angoulême but I think that if The Covid had not been there, it could have been the best years of my life

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:06 pm

So I'm going to tell you about my studies in Angouleme which went very well. Despite the COVID, I
really enjoyed studying STAPS in this city, I really don't regret having chosen this city for several
things. To begin with, we have a great follow-up from the professors, our referent professors are
always behind us in case of worries, the professors in general have a very good pedagogy and that is
really important for me. I also really liked the fact that we had several sports last year, it gave us the
opportunity to touch many different worlds and to discover new things. But where I am most happy
to have been in Angouleme is for the family spirit that reigns. Indeed, whether it is with friends, the
BDE, and other moments, I spent two great years. The evenings with friends, the parties organised by
the BDE, the atmosphere and the solidarity in class, you can't dream of anything better.

Fichot Timothé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum