UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite player/person in sport

+20
Kyllian
RomainL
Marie
Maëlie
Léa Desoindre
ThibaultB
Célia
RomainD
Thomas Fabrigues
matteo.r
Paul
thomas le démon
Admin
Mathias
Lorenzo P
Emilien
Esteban
Theo Girardie
Tom Teychenie
Enzo LACOSTE
24 posters

Go down

Favorite player/person in sport  Empty Favorite player/person in sport

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:27 pm

One of my favorite player is Kentin Mahé, he's a French handball player. He is one of my favorite player because I play handball in the same position as him and I was always inspired by what he did. I've always liked his style of play and that's why I've tried to be inspired by it since I started playing handball. What he does during the matches by doing actions that are going to be for the show and to give pleasure to the public, it gives me the desire to reproduce the same things to make the public happy in my turn.

Enzo LACOSTE

Back to top Go down

Favorite player/person in sport  Empty Re: Favorite player/person in sport

Post by Tom Teychenie Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:32 pm

My favourite athlete is Roger Federer. Federer is a Swiss tennis player from the city of Basel.
Together with Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic, Federer holds the record of 20 Grand Slam victories for men. He also won the gold medal in the men's doubles with Stanislas Wawrinka at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and the silver medal in the singles in London in 2012. Finally, in 2014, he won the Davis Cup with the Swiss team. He has won 103 ATP tournament titles.
At the age of 40, his name is still in the world's top 10. However, the last two years have been difficult due to a knee injury.

Tom Teychenie

Back to top Go down

Favorite player/person in sport  Empty Favorite player

Post by Theo Girardie Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:35 pm

My favorite athlete is football player Lionel Messi who plays for PSG (I don't like psg).
I admire this player because he has had an exceptional career winning a lot of titles, he embodies pure talent and makes us dream on the pitch. Even today despite his age of 34 he continues to be the best player in the world and to maintain a high level of physical condition.

Theo Girardie

Back to top Go down

Favorite player/person in sport  Empty Favorite player / person in sport

Post by Esteban Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:25 pm

My favorite athlete player is Jamie Vardy. Jamie Vardy plays for the best football club in the world Leicester City football club. Jamie Vardy is the best football player what the world is known. He won the Premier League title with Leicester in 2016 and he had marked 24 goal. In this season 2019-2020 he was the best scorer of the Premier League by marking 23 goal. Jamie Vardy is amazing because he love the jersey of Leicester.

Esteban

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Esteban wrote:My favorite athlete player is Jamie Vardy. Jamie Vardy plays for the best football club in the world Leicester City football club. Jamie Vardy is the best football player what the world is known. He won the Premier League title with Leicester in 2016 and he had marked 24 goal. In this season 2019-2020 he was the best scorer of the Premier League by marking 23 goal. Jamie Vardy is amazing because he love the jersey of Leicester.

Worth an extra point that one Esteban.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:48 pm

My favorite player in sport is Melvyn Richardson. He has the same role as me: “arrière droit” in handball. He inspires me by its gameplay, he can read the game fast and has an extraordinary long-distance shoot. He allow me to do my best to be as good as him.

Emilien

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Favorite player/person in sport  Empty favorite player / Person in sport

Post by Lorenzo P Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:27 am

My favorite athlete is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is a in Manchester United soccer player who plays for the number 9 position.
For me this player is the best in the world with the number of trophies he has won and also the talent.
I admire this player for the professionalism of his career but also for the message that sends to young people.
Whether we like this player or not, he remains exemplary.

Lorenzo P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:47 pm

My favourite players is Kylian Mbappé, he is a Paris saint Germain players, but not for long time...He played also for the French team he swear the number 10. As you know he win the World Cup at 18 years old and he finished the best young player. Maybe he will play in the futur for the Real Madrid (not for Leicester Mr Cox sorry).

Mathias

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:55 pm

maybe he'll play for Newcastle United.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:22 pm

My favourite football player is Léo Messi. He curently plays for PSG but he became a legend in barcelona. I admire him because he isn't only a good striker. He is incredible at dribbling, passing and shooting and it's magical to see him playing. He is surely the greatest player of all time ( aka the goat )

thomas le démon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:02 pm

My favorite athlete is Ciryl Gane. He is a French professional MMA fighter who is part of the American organization UFC. I like this athlete because he shares good values outside of sport and is very respectful of where is fighter nickname "bon gamin" come from. In MMA I like his fighting style because he is a heavyweight who remains very lively and very technical compared to the average. Ciryl Gane has 10 fights for 10 wins in MMA.

Paul

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by matteo.r Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:16 pm

My favorite football player is Robert Lewandowski. For me he's the best center forward in the world for a few years. He shows inredible professionalism with this desire to always more score and win titles with bayern. His lifestyle is also exemplary wich allows him to have an inredible physique and avoid injuries. He is a very complete player, good from the right, the left and the head.
Lewandowski must win the golden ball this year !

matteo.r

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Fabrigues Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:07 pm

My favourite athlete is Lionel Messi. For me he is the best player of all time and his story has touched me a lot. At a very young age he was quickly seen by FC Barcelona but he was too small to become a professional. His family was poor and could not afford the necessary medication. But Barcelona paid for his medicine and he became the player he is today. Finally, I admire Messi not only for his football but also for his humility, he doesn't put himself above others even if he is.

Thomas Fabrigues

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainD Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:06 pm

My favorite athlete is Yuto Horigome. He is a Japanese professional skateboarder. He is olympic champion of his discipline which is the street. He is part of the April team whose creator is Shane O'neil. I like the way he skates because he does a lot of rotations in his tricks. In addition, skateboarding seems easy when you see it doing so much it is strong.

RomainD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Célia Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:53 pm

My favorite athlete is Uini Atonio. He is a rubgy player who is part of the team of the Stade Rochelais and team of France. He is the holder of the team and he holds the position of pillar at the Stade Rochelais since 2011. He is an excellent player who proves his performances on the field.

Célia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThibaultB Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:37 pm

One of my favourite athletes is Paul Pogba, he is a football player with a "golden foot". He plays at Manchester United as a club and in the French team. It has exceptional password quality. In addition, ha was the first player to be sold for more than 100 million euros at the time for Juventus. He was therefore the most expensive player in history for one season.

ThibaultB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Desoindre Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:27 pm

My favourite athlete is Simone Biles. She is a very great American gymnast. This athlete has a great and beautiful track record at only 24 years old. She is a four time Olympic champion. It's a reference of women's gymnastics.

Léa Desoindre

Back to top Go down

Favorite player/person in sport  Empty Week3 - Favourite Athletes in sport

Post by Maëlie Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:44 pm

My favorite athlete in sport is Eugénie Le Sommer because she is one of the best football players.
She has a big track record with OL, in particular by titles of champion like the Ligues of Champion or the Coupe de France.
And with France team she is the top scorer since 2020 with 86 goals.
She evolving as an attacker, she started to play with boys, which shaped her caracter.
She has a great acceleration capacity, which makes the difference like Mbappé, and she is a playmaker, she is polyvalent.

Maëlie Barbaud

Maëlie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:24 pm

My favorite player is kobe Bryant. He is one of the greatest NBA stars of all time. Despite his death in a helicopter crash, he is one of the best scorers in history. He is the 3rd best scorer of all time just behind 2 legends Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Karl Malone but ahead of Michael Jordan. He won 5 NBA titles and what we liked the most about him was his determination which was as great as his talent: we are of course talking about the Mamba mentality. It is as inspiring for adults as it is for children.

Marie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainL Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:53 pm

My favourite athlete is of course Sir Kobe Bryant... His implication in his sport is so unbelievable he had the best mentality in his time. He’s always inspired my motivation and my mind every day in every actions. The mamba mentality is the thing that people must know to be a better person in their passions, sport or in work. We miss you Kobe...

RomainL

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyllian Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:23 am

My favourite athlete is Francois Gabard because he is like an example for me. Everything he has done is very important to me because I would like to do the same. He has almost completed and finished every big race there is in the world.

Kyllian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine P Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:47 pm

My favourite atlhete is Cristiano Ronaldo. I love Manchester United, and CR7 has has saved this team a number of times already. Therefore he is the best player in the world at the moment, he works twice as hard as everyone else to keep this monstrous level, he is the top scorer in the Champions League ... In short, Cristiano Ronaldo is a goat!!!

Antoine P

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Turbé Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:39 am

My favourite sportsman is Yvan Zaystev, a very high level volleyball player, of Italian nationality, he plays in the Italian national team. Yvan is 33 years old, he comes from a family of Soviet sportsmen, his father was a high level volleyball player and his mother a high level swimmer. He holds the Olympic record for the fastest serve, achieved in the semi-final of the Olympic Games against the USA, his serve reached 127km/h.

Alexis Turbé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Duriez Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:33 pm

My favorite sportsman is probably LeBron James, arguably the greatest basketball player of all time. I choose him because apart for the game of basketball, he is very implicated in may different fights for noble causes. He is a man of the people. Fun fact, he won the award for the worst actor of 2021 in his movie Space Jam 2. LOL

Gabriel Duriez

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain epeche Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:23 pm

i have never had a favorite athlete but the athlete usain bolt is the athlete who has marked me the most seriously with his performances and his enormous world record in the 100m

Romain epeche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down